Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
U heard it here 1st...D Watson is going to take home
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,981

U heard it here 1st...D Watson is going to take home

Dec 8, 2016, 4:42 PM

The Heisman Trophy on Saturday and be Clemson's inaugural winner.

I just have this feeling that he is going to do it...Conventional wisdom has it narrowed down to DW and LJ. Clemson beat UL straight up, He's the only player who was there last season, it's his last year, Clemson is in the CFP, his personal story is amazing, he is just a good kid, and a bunch of other stuff I failed to mention.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: U heard it here 1st...D Watson is going to take home

Dec 8, 2016, 4:44 PM

You mean heard it here 300th?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're using logic to determine the winner and most of the

Dec 8, 2016, 4:46 PM

voters do what ESPN tells them...

If the voters actually sat down and thought about head-to-head results, championships, and quality play down the stretch, DW 4 would take it home for sure, but 10% of the geniuses who vote sent their ballots in BEFORE the last week of the season.

I lost all faith in people making informed decisions when CJ Spiller didn't garner enough votes to even receive an invite to NYC in '09.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You're using logic to determine the winner and most of the

Dec 8, 2016, 5:26 PM

I agree about Spiller, but we get a LOT more national tv slots these days than we did in '09. The National Championship appearance last year, top 5 ranking all year this year, 6 consecutive 10+ win seasons, wins over LSU, OSU, OUx2, Auburn, UGA, ND, UL, FSUx2, etc have helped Clemson's brand tremendously.

We also are a fun team to watch (solid defense, electric offense). I think a whole lot more voters know about and follow Clemson these days than did 7 years ago. If not, then they just aren't very good football fans... Not saying DW4 will win the Heisman, but I do think he will finish top 2 and it will be much closer than people think. We'll know for sure Saturday. Fingers crossed.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You're using logic to determine the winner and most of the

Dec 8, 2016, 5:32 PM

Yes but the media has been pimping Jackson since the first game. Hard to beat brainwashing.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

BUT LAMAR BEAT UNC CHARLOTTE 97-3!***

Dec 8, 2016, 5:47 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,981
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic