Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tyshon Dye
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 2,231

Tyshon Dye

Aug 15, 2013, 9:51 PM

Lot of talk and video on him earlier in camp, until last Saturdays scrimmage where he had minimal carries, and I think Dabo even mentioned he was "back" Saturday, like he had been out or something? ....haven't really seen him in the update videos since then either ...Anyone know what's up?? ...I was soo excited and hopeful for his progress, because I am an old school Tiger and I am so ready to see a runner with his style in the mix ...running over and dragging defenders as well as getting us the 3rd and 1's when we need them ...TIA

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tyshon Dye

Aug 15, 2013, 11:06 PM

Hot Rod and Brooks will tote the rock.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

With Brooks coming on I think Dye may RS

Aug 15, 2013, 11:17 PM

I haven't been hearing much about DJ Howard, so there may be a chance that Dye gets some PT if DJ isn't producing. That said, I wouldn't be surprised to see Dye and Gallman RS this year. They need to learn the offense. Also, from what little I've seen in the practice reports I think Dye's vision could use some improvement, but WTEff do I know.

One will redshirt, but one won't

Aug 15, 2013, 11:30 PM

like with Brooks last year. Howard, IMO, is looking at being the 4th guy. He's really done nothing except the Auburn game in 2011, and the 4 other RB's are more talented

Re: Tyshon Dye

Apr 20, 2023, 3:15 PM

I just don't know...

It might be nice to red shirt one or both of our freshmen, but with 3 RB commits for next year (I understand the possibility of non-qualifiers), it might be better to sneak them some meaningful carries here and there is season.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 2,231
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic