»
Topic: Typical baseball scenario just happened...
Replies: 6   Last Post: May 9, 2014 9:08 PM by: Clemtiger81
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6  

Typical baseball scenario just happened...

Posted: May 9, 2014 8:20 PM

Clemson leaves bases loaded with no runs. And, now gives up two runs, maybe more, in the bottom of the inning.

UGH!!!

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Typical baseball scenario just happened...

Posted: May 9, 2014 8:22 PM

I hate when the Tigers load the bases

Re: Typical baseball scenario just happened...

Posted: May 9, 2014 8:25 PM

Let's see now. ND is #6 team in country in turning DP's. We historically hit into DP's. One out. Bunt? No, too obvious. People will start to think I am a smart coach. "Hit away, boys".

No, swing away. Go for the big inning.***

Posted: May 9, 2014 8:57 PM

I think we just suck at baseball***

Posted: May 9, 2014 8:27 PM

Re: I think we just suck at baseball***

[1]
Posted: May 9, 2014 8:34 PM

We just suck at coaching. We have a good group of players. We just have little league coaches. The absolute worst pitching coach ever. Batting coach not far behind. They keep making the same boner coaching mistakes over and over and over and......

Well he broadcast equals our playing.

Posted: May 9, 2014 9:08 PM

How can we continue to produce that kind of product. Does anyone listen to competing broadcast? Tim Burrett and the group over there have no shame. Just drawing a check. All of them in the department including Dabo need to get out of the bubble. Greenville county has moved from 65/35 tigers to what looks like 70/30 chickens.

Replies: 6  
[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1079 people have read this post