Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So if the girl is too drunk to remember it's not rape?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 51
| visibility 1

So if the girl is too drunk to remember it's not rape?

Dec 6, 2013, 4:14 PM

Anyone who has a daughter on here...how would you react if your daughter told you someone took advantage of them like that? I know they shouldn't be getting drunk or whatever, but somebody'd be getting an ### whipping.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Her blood alcohol level was .04.

Dec 6, 2013, 4:18 PM

Not to defend anyone in this deal, but that was what she tested out at later that night.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

4realz?

Dec 6, 2013, 5:00 PM

Where did you read that, please sir?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's the report...

Dec 6, 2013, 10:49 PM

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/no-charges-for-jameis-winston-in-alleged-2012-rape/

Note it does say, "when she was tested."

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Stated in presser, given the time difference from when

Dec 6, 2013, 10:55 PM [ in reply to Her blood alcohol level was .04. ]

tested it was estimated her B/A level was about .1 at the time of the incident. DUI is at .08. Still not memory impaired imo. But I am not the judge.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Guess we have to know

Dec 6, 2013, 4:19 PM

That unless there is clear and damning evidence in a case this high profile there will be no charges.

Screw the charges, her family should deal with it.

Dec 6, 2013, 4:22 PM

Maybe it's just me.

Yep...there'd be a couple a well fed gators in a swamp

Dec 6, 2013, 4:26 PM

if that was my daughter...

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

On the flip side of that....

Dec 6, 2013, 4:26 PM

How would you feel if you had a son that was accused of a heinous crime like rape that he didn't commit? If a sexual encounter occurred but it was a he said/she said scenario and it caused your son't name to get dragged through the mud?

Exactly. Having daughters has nothing to do with it.

Dec 6, 2013, 4:33 PM

I have three daughters, but I know there has to be evidence to be charged with a crime, and there is none in this case. This is one time the system seems to have worked.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Exactly. Having daughters has nothing to do with it.

Dec 6, 2013, 4:48 PM

bet you would change your mind if one of your daughters told you she had been raped.

Re: Exactly. Having daughters has nothing to do with it.

Dec 6, 2013, 4:49 PM [ in reply to Exactly. Having daughters has nothing to do with it. ]

What do you want pictures or just some kid to say sure I raped your daughter. Maybe the accuser's credibility was questioned I do not know her but I do know my daughter and he would have been Gator dinner a year ago.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So you take the state's word over your own kid's?

Dec 6, 2013, 7:01 PM [ in reply to Exactly. Having daughters has nothing to do with it. ]

Sorry that doesn't fly with me. Rape or not, if he took advantage of her, it's his ###. Plain and simple.

but if she got drunk, and did something she was ashamed of,

Dec 6, 2013, 10:01 PM

and was trying to cover it up, it was just as wrong. something is not jelling with her story or the state of florida WOULD HAVE prosecuted. the fact that they didn't tells you something was amiss.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: On the flip side of that....

Dec 6, 2013, 4:45 PM [ in reply to On the flip side of that.... ]

Yep,I hear you!!!

Re: On the flip side of that....

Dec 6, 2013, 6:29 PM [ in reply to On the flip side of that.... ]

What if he was a third string offensive tackle? Would she have been too drunk to remember his name without the 7 figure check?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When you leave your DNA in a drunk girls pants it's on you.

Dec 6, 2013, 6:54 PM [ in reply to On the flip side of that.... ]

Dang. Jameis does bring out the #######.

With this definition of rape

most of this message board would be considered rapist. As would most of the adult population.

I can't believe you honestly are arguing having sex with someone who has been drinking equals rape.

I agree, requiring evidence for rape charges

Dec 6, 2013, 4:31 PM

just sets the bar too high.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I agree, requiring evidence for rape charges

Dec 6, 2013, 4:33 PM

yep..the he said/she said should be heard by a jury and let them decide. And not let a FSU grad/law school grad decide.

He said/she said = no evidence.

Dec 6, 2013, 4:34 PM

DAs don't like taking cases they can't win.

Re: He said/she said = no evidence.

Dec 6, 2013, 4:59 PM

mainly because they don't want the embarrassement of losing....not caring about the victim. In my town, we had a solicitor like that..never took cases to court unless it was outright murder...and lost most of those.

I still say let a jury decide.....that is HER right

Actually it's the accused's right.

Dec 6, 2013, 5:29 PM

And the lawyers don't want to waste their time.

You're being guided by emotion here. When the case consists entirely of the alleged victim's account, without corroborating evidence, the verdict SHOULD always be not guilty.

In that case, let the loser serve the sentence. Somebody's

Dec 6, 2013, 10:30 PM [ in reply to Re: I agree, requiring evidence for rape charges ]

lying to the police.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 6, 2013, 4:35 PM [ in reply to I agree, requiring evidence for rape charges ]

I assume this is sarcasm.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Never here on T-Net. Nothing but dead serious discussions

Dec 6, 2013, 4:40 PM

conducted in an almost reverent fashion.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

^^^ this guy

Dec 6, 2013, 4:47 PM

gets it

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Si, senor.***

Dec 6, 2013, 4:44 PM [ in reply to Re: I agree, requiring evidence for rape charges ]

Dec 6, 2013, 6:37 PM [ in reply to I agree, requiring evidence for rape charges ]

The Evidence was in her underwear. It was reported immediately. What did she have to gain by lying about it last December. You never heard him or his lawyer say it was consensual sex until the DNA came back matching his. If that would have been the case he should have been shouting that all along. Unfortunately those 2 are the one's that truly know.

Dec 6, 2013, 10:12 PM

Along with someone else's "evidence". I can't help but think of this scene in Mel Brooks' "History of the World" -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6eTTaY1a6M

Easy Matlock, I'm saying I'd believe my daughter.

Dec 6, 2013, 6:50 PM [ in reply to I agree, requiring evidence for rape charges ]

If she said he did it and there was no justice due to lack of evidence I'd break his face.

Yeah, women don't just tell lies like that.***

Dec 6, 2013, 9:57 PM

Yep and men don't take advantage of women.***

Dec 6, 2013, 10:37 PM

The burden of proof rests on the state for a reason.

Dec 6, 2013, 10:43 PM

Go get yourself thrown in jail if you wish. Seems ill-conceived to me.

On average...

Dec 6, 2013, 4:43 PM

I'd say there are more conniving ##### out there than rapist...

No contest.***

Dec 6, 2013, 5:30 PM

Anyone who sleeps with a passed out drunk girl is trash.***

Dec 6, 2013, 7:03 PM [ in reply to On average... ]

I hope so!***

Dec 6, 2013, 4:44 PM

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So if the girl is too drunk to remember it's not rape?

Dec 6, 2013, 4:57 PM

I would be just as upset if my son was falsely accused. From the lack of evidence in this case, my gut tells me it was consensual. I have no way of knowing for sure just like the rest of you. The Duke Lacrosse "rape" case comes to mind.

So you would have no problem with your son

Dec 6, 2013, 10:11 PM

banging some girl that is passed out drunk. I guess she didn't say no, right?

Evidence she was passed out?***

Dec 6, 2013, 10:50 PM

These are really the worst circumstances

Dec 6, 2013, 5:03 PM

Because there is no way to know what truly happened.

It's very unfortunate if she was rapes and it is equally as unfortunate to ruin his reputation if it was consensual.

rape or no, he apparently did something so heinous to her --

Dec 6, 2013, 6:04 PM

IN HER MIND - that she went to the police and to the hospital, and claimed all these charges.

What in the world happened? We will probably never know.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

maybe he .... no ...I think better of that comment.***

Dec 6, 2013, 6:23 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 6, 2013, 6:24 PM

Her lapse in memory just made her a millionaire! She is fixed for life!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 6, 2013, 7:09 PM

Her BAC was over .10 at the time of the incident....Who knows what happened ultimately but it probably wasn't a publicity stunt....So with that said, it had to have been inappropriate conduct of some sort or buyer's remorse.

She said she was raped. He said he didn't and he has

Dec 6, 2013, 10:15 PM

a pervy buddy that knows this because he peeked through the door and watched it all go down. Too bad the girl didn't have an equally pervy buddy with her to tell her side of what happened. In the end, yet another he said she said where someone is going to have to live with their actions for the rest of their lives.

LINK TO STEP BY STEP RAPE CASE INVESTIGATION

Dec 6, 2013, 10:27 PM

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1877570-most-important-information-from-police-report-in-jameis-winston-investigation

The police report said she described him as 5 9- 5 11. Not

Dec 6, 2013, 10:34 PM

only was not needed if the argument was "date rape" but he is 6 4 and Fameis you know. 10 month delay was for a reason and apparently its because there was no merit to the accusation. My 2 cents and I owe u change

Typical 2013 society

Dec 6, 2013, 10:46 PM

Guilty until proven innocent. What if that was your son's name dragged through the mud, no stink made until he was famous, she was drunk, had multiple boyfriends/sexual encounters, false description, no sign of force.

Someone clue me in or is this just societal stigma?

AND at such a timely point in his life. It never made the

flow chart of logic to me from the start.

Civil Suit?

Dec 6, 2013, 10:54 PM

Ask OJ.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Replies: 51
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic