Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tye Dye
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,576

Tye Dye

Nov 23, 2014, 7:14 AM

Well I got what I wanted to see. Tyshon getting a lot of totes and early. I said I was hoping to see him get 25 but 20 is close enough. I think he can be the difference next week. Runs with a passion and power that has been missing. You can tell he has vision and patience a good RB needs. He can take the pressure off Watson (assuming he plays) that he'll be needing since he probably won't be as mobile as usual. With Watsons arm and Dyes feet topped off with best ### Defense in the land, we shall see the chicken retreat to their coops.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dye looks great! His size and speed remind me of

Nov 23, 2014, 7:35 AM

Todd Gurley.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dye looks great! His size and speed remind me of

Nov 23, 2014, 9:09 AM

He looked like a taller Ellington yesterday running the ball, but I have to agree he could be on the level of Gurley. He is a redshirt freshmen. I think he may stay 3 more years as well because of the injuries he has had. Imagine him 100% healthy behind a better OL, Gallman, Brooks, Fuller, Choice, and possibly Feaster in 2016 as the running backs. Watson, Bryant, Tucker, Cooper as QBs. Williams, Scott, Kitt, Thompson, Bell, Deon Cain, McCloud, Oglesby (if he is moved to receiver), and Hopper as the receivers. You have Choice and Cain who could run the wildcat or some trick plays.

The future is bright guys. Would love to add Wilkins and Huggins to our defense along with the others we have coming in. I think the linebackers will play well, some nice DTs and DEs, plus very deep at the secondary level.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tye Dye

Nov 23, 2014, 8:18 AM

Yep solid back. Rounding into a good back for us

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tye Dye

Nov 23, 2014, 9:13 AM

Best running back here since Andre Ellington.

Looked a little slow running outside, but dominant b/t

Nov 23, 2014, 9:13 AM

the tackles. Maybe he will get some more speed back by next season, but he is already really effective and the best back we have on the team.

Re: MVP yesterday

Nov 23, 2014, 9:33 AM

Hopefully in a week.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No doubt

Nov 23, 2014, 9:45 AM

from the little action we saw in that game it is clear that he has the tools to be the #1 back in this offense.
He needs to start the SCAR game and give us a glimpse of what he can do against better competition.
He has the size and weight to be the workhorse. His vision and cutting ability yesterday was the best I have
seen thus far this year out of any of our backs. I say start him and cut him loose.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WNCTiger11

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,576
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic