Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Two years ago today ,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

Two years ago today ,

Aug 28, 2019, 4:43 PM

Almost to the hour, ole Foresttiger was making a quick to the trauma center after a horrific car crash. A trip that forced him to miss attending opening day for the first time in thirty plus years. The first ‘get well’ card I received a few days later was from Coach Swinney reminding me that he needed me in Death Valley. I don’t remember a lot about those horrible days in the center but I’ll never forget that card sent by our coach while he was preparing the team for opening day. Dabo didn’t need to do that and I’m sure there isn’t another coach in college football who would have taken the time from his busy schedule to send a card to a fan. Coach Dabo wears his greatness on his sleeve. He doesn’t just talk the talk but he walks the walk. There nothing phony about this guy that we revere so much.

I can easily see why so many fathers turn their sons over to Dabo and his staff. A father can see that he is going to get back a son even greater than the one he let go for a few years. And, most importantly, these sons will see what a positive and caring group they are a part off and it will surely help define their lives for the future. It’s very likely that a lot of “Dabos” are being groomed right now to fill the void of guys who care enough to send an old codger a card.

GO Tigers

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well..i'd sent you one too, if

Aug 28, 2019, 5:34 PM

I'd known your room #.

So, belatedly "Glad You Are Well" FORESTTIGER!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well..i'd sent you one too, if

Aug 28, 2019, 6:06 PM

Thanks very much. No room numbers in the trauma center! It’s one big ward with all the patients on opium! I do not recommend it for any sane person.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic