»
Topic: Two reactions this morning in the office ...
Replies: 17   Last Post: Sep 21, 2020 11:10 PM by: GWPTiger®
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 17  

Two reactions this morning in the office ...

emoji_events [16]
Posted: Sep 21, 2020 9:35 AM

Citadel grads - "Congratulations on your win. Y'all could have scored 100 points had you left your starters in."

Coot grad and coot fan - "Y'all couldn't even score a point in the second half ... ha, ha!"

My replies ...

"Thanks. I know y'all were down some players. I appreciate your coach not wanting to shorten the second half. The players will respect that."

"Go 'Vols! Who is this new savior-QB you have? 71-42-4"

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Is coachmac the coot fan in your office?

emoji_events [7]
Posted: Sep 21, 2020 9:36 AM

Asking for a friend

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Neither coot has a 'mac' in their names. So, maybe.***

emoji_events [5]
Posted: Sep 21, 2020 9:38 AM

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

You don't have any friends

Posted: Sep 21, 2020 7:48 PM

except those who Dwell in the Sewer with you...

I'm confused, are you saying I do or do not have

Posted: Sep 21, 2020 11:10 PM

friends? Because the way your post started out it sounded like you were saying I don't have friends. But the second half of your post makes it sound like I do. Please clarify. TIA.

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Two reactions this morning in the office ...

[2]
Posted: Sep 21, 2020 9:57 AM

Aight, Go Vols!, Aight.Jeremy Pruitt would be a nightmare to sit beside on a long flight. Can you say ear buds? Aight. Having said that, GO VOLS!!!

2020 orange level member

[2]
Posted: Sep 21, 2020 9:57 AM

Was the coot grad washing the windows or mopping the floors?

Posted: Sep 21, 2020 6:40 PM

Hey, professional window cleaners can make $40 an hour. The blue collar doesn't make me a coot-kisser.

(I got down-sized from my management job in a niche market at age 50 and couldn't afford to retrain with 2 cubs still in the den. I took the best job that makes reasonable bucks quickly. Now I run my own company.)

Coot grad/fan in the office...

emoji_events [10]
Posted: Sep 21, 2020 9:59 AM

The last time those deluded goobers played el Cid, they walked off the field with an "L".

For an encore, they followed-up with a loss to App State, a team that got b!tch slapped by Marshall on Saturday.

uof6c is starting a QB who was 3 - 10 in games played at Colorado, has a bad wheel, no one at WR for him to throw to, no one at RB for him to hand the ball to, and an OL that is so bad, calling them lousy would be an insult to the word "lousy". The defense is slow, takes bad angles to the ball and can't tackle.

They tried to fire the head coach last year but couldn't afford the buyout, yet managed to raise enough money to erect a $2 million bronze chicken that looks like its running scared.

They're staring straight down the barrel at a 3 - 7 season so who cares what those ignorant inbreds say or think?

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Coot grad/fan in the office...

Posted: Sep 21, 2020 8:45 PM

Who are their 3 wins? That’s quite generous in my book. I’d say more like 1 win. Their schedule is brutal

Why do you fall for this stuff. Just hand the gamecock

[2]
Posted: Sep 21, 2020 10:02 AM

Grad your trashcan ...and let him go on doing his job.

2020 white level member

[3]
Posted: Sep 21, 2020 10:07 AM

While all this was going on, uofsc was LOSING to the Citadel. Lmao

[3]
Posted: Sep 21, 2020 10:17 AM

In the past, USuC used out of conference games to pad their won-loss record. Now the out of conference teams are beating them. How low can a program go ?

2020 purple level member

Re: nonconference

Posted: Sep 21, 2020 6:50 PM

Ah, that vaunted "SEC schedule."

Last year the Gamecocks went 1-3 out of conference, and 3-5 in conference.

Their winning percentage against the vaunted SEC schedule was much higher--.375 vs .250--than against their nonconference opponents.

So playing an SEC-only schedule should be easier for them, right?

Good you work in a progressive office environment...

[3]
Posted: Sep 21, 2020 10:20 AM

where the custodian team members talk freely with management.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Both of the schools and their fans make it so easy.

Posted: Sep 21, 2020 4:16 PM

But certainly in different ways.

the lameflops are 1-2 in their last 3 games vs the Citadel.....

Posted: Sep 21, 2020 7:24 PM

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

I'm just trying to keep Anna Lee company.

Remind him that the citadel actually beat the coots.***

Posted: Sep 21, 2020 7:53 PM

Replies: 17  
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
2786 people have read this post