Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Nikki Haley, Tim Scott to address Clemson graduates
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

TNET: Nikki Haley, Tim Scott to address Clemson graduates

Apr 24, 2018, 9:57 AM

Nikki Haley, Tim Scott to address Clemson graduates

CLEMSON — The Class of 2018 will hear from two notable South Carolinians during Clemson University’s commencement ceremonies on May 10 and 11. U.S. Ambassador t Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Nikki Haley, Tim Scott to address Clemson graduates

Apr 24, 2018, 10:00 AM

As you go through life you realize... in a few years you will not remember who your graduation speaker was.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Carroll Cambell

Apr 24, 2018, 10:04 AM

Even though I slept through most of the ceremony,
I member.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

You're still young

Apr 24, 2018, 11:43 AM

I graduated twice in the 80s and don't remember either speaker.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me.

Apr 24, 2018, 1:22 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Nikki Haley, Tim Scott to address Clemson graduates ]

Depends on the speaker. I graduated in May '88 - our speaker was LTG Colin Powell (Reagan's National Security Advisor at the time).

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 25, 2018, 8:25 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Nikki Haley, Tim Scott to address Clemson graduates ]

I remember...Gen Colin Powell.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If, like me, you can't remember your commencement speaker

Apr 25, 2018, 12:42 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Nikki Haley, Tim Scott to address Clemson graduates ]

This site has a copy of all the commencement programs going back to 1896!

https://tigerprints.clemson.edu/comm_programs/

No wonder I didn't remember my commencement speaker. A) I was hung over. B) It was some guy from the College of Architecture.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 24, 2018, 10:11 AM

Although it is understandable that those graduating may have their minds and emotions focused elsewhere, it would be difficult for me to forget these two, who serve in positions of such great importance to our Nation.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tim Scott ??. Nikki Haley ??***

Apr 24, 2018, 10:26 AM

NO FARMERS NO FOOD

Is that the coot scale?

Apr 24, 2018, 11:29 AM

Tim Scott: Coot?? Nikki Haley: Coot??

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: Is that the coot scale?

Apr 25, 2018, 8:23 AM

Both Rinos

Apr 24, 2018, 10:42 AM

1983 Moya Lear, wife of Bill Lear, developer of Lear Jets. Was hoping I'd make enough money one day to buy my own. Still waiting for the prices to drop.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 24, 2018, 10:49 AM

Hahaha

The liberal snowflakes ain't gonna like this!!!

Why not?

Apr 24, 2018, 3:18 PM

Who really cares who speaks that day? It is really all about the graduating students anyway.

Tim Scott

Apr 24, 2018, 11:18 AM

As a parent, I heard a Tim Scott Commencement Address 5 years ago and it was WONDERFUL!

I feel sure that Nikki Haley's will be too!

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Tim Scott

Apr 24, 2018, 1:23 PM

I went to CofC's graduation a few years back when he was the speaker. He gave a great address

Nikki Haley's address should be based on taking the

Apr 24, 2018, 12:19 PM

correct roads in life. She could elaborate on life being more roads with potholes than roads that are smooth, given that she's an expert in that arena. She excelled in teaching all SC drivers that lesson.

Nikki is a champion of human rights...

Apr 24, 2018, 3:17 PM

...but shouldn't a human have the right to drive down the interstate in SC and not hit a pothole?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Nikki is a champion of human rights...

Apr 24, 2018, 3:51 PM

But you have low taxes in SC so you have plenty of disposable income for new springs, tires, rims when the get warped.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Disposible income? Hahahahahahaha *gasp* hahahahaha***

Apr 24, 2018, 4:37 PM

Both should do a fine job giving commencement speeches ...

Apr 24, 2018, 6:30 PM

Hopefully the Clemson community and new graduates can listen without vitriol and find value in their words.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Two people that the left hate

Apr 24, 2018, 10:51 PM

Their claims of racist, misogynist, xenophobes seem to fall on deaf ears when it is a black man, and a first generation Indian woman that have both made it to high positions in govt and are also both conservatives.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don’t drink and tnet

Apr 25, 2018, 8:07 AM

Nm

Maybe they were distracted TigerNetting?

Apr 25, 2018, 10:07 AM

Weed kills.

Good morning to you rightie...Hope you are well!

Apr 25, 2018, 11:02 AM

I see the rude looney-tune cut out all our posts and deleted. We disagreed on his first post, I saw it as racist, but what ever that clown meant, I'm glad it's gone. Good riddance to him.
" I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it."-Woodrow Call in "Lonesome Dove"

Re: Good morning to you rightie...Hope you are well!

Apr 25, 2018, 12:15 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WChTqYlDjtI

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Anyone know who is addressing the College of Engineering?

Apr 25, 2018, 12:05 PM

9:30 on Thursday?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic