Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Twitter take on pity for Rashan Gary
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 41
| visibility 1

Twitter take on pity for Rashan Gary

Apr 20, 2018, 7:14 PM

Nick in the 989????
@NickPifer76
·
Apr 19
Replying to @_OfficialJB1
Also, gotta feel bad for Rashan Gary. Had an offer from Clemson on the Table and UM hires his HS FB Coach and puts all that pressure on him. Dude could have a Natty already. Now all he has so far are two Bowl losses and Episode 4

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sad, Gary & Mom saw DaBO 1 hour day b/4 announcement at Mich

Apr 20, 2018, 7:19 PM

and he virtually had to flip a coin in his heart in last minute as to where to attend!

Talk about pressure and also how DaBO’s 1 hour chat almost turned Michigan’s 2 years of recruitment of him & hiring his HS Coach failed.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sad, Gary & Mom saw DaBO 1 hour day b/4 announcement at Mich

Apr 20, 2018, 8:14 PM

I don’t feel bad for him.

Ann Arbor is a liberal infested dump. He chose to attend that sh*t hole because UM had him by the balls somehow behind the scenes. It’s his fault that he only had 16.5 TFL in 2 full seasons and due to his lack of contribution at DE was moved to interior line.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

You need help man?

Apr 23, 2018, 5:23 PM

Harsh words toward a kid just trying to make a choice.

Re: You need help man?

Apr 23, 2018, 8:44 PM

What did he say harsh about the kid?

Re: Twitter take on pity for Rashan Gary

Apr 20, 2018, 7:24 PM

Yeah he loses to USuC and we spank them year after year.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who is Nick?

Apr 20, 2018, 7:39 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 20, 2018, 7:42 PM

Maybe Michigan was just were he was supposed to be.

Apr 23, 2018, 5:09 PM

The Lord works in mysterious ways...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 20, 2018, 7:57 PM

He could be "riding the pine" at Clemson.

We too deep!!!

Apr 20, 2018, 8:14 PM

C'mon "riding the pine" really?

He would play a bunch. On the kickoffs, punts, field goals etc.

Apr 21, 2018, 9:41 AM [ in reply to Re: Twitter take on pity for Rashan Gary ]

I don't think he would ride the pine, considering how much we rotate D linemen and how much of a strain a football game puts on the big boys. I think he would be a huge playmaker, think he would be like Wilkins and moved around all over the line

Apr 20, 2018, 8:19 PM

This means to me that there is a God bc I prayed he would have a miserable college career when he and his mom chose Mich over us. I would pray for him, his team and that fans base would have a 0-12 season, but I think that I would be pushing my prayer success a little bit to far, Amen!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 20, 2018, 8:54 PM

Bad choice, he was happy to make it, end of story.

Apr 20, 2018, 8:58 PM [ in reply to Re: Twitter take on pity for Rashan Gary ]

You need to rethink your priorities in life

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Apr 20, 2018, 11:27 PM

Thank you

+1 You're not wrapped tight AOATT52

Apr 20, 2018, 10:28 PM [ in reply to Re: Twitter take on pity for Rashan Gary ]

scha·den·freu·de
?SHäd?n?froid?/
noun
noun: Schadenfreude; noun: schadenfreude

pleasure derived by someone from another person's misfortune.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: +1 You're not wrapped tight AOATT52

Apr 21, 2018, 9:14 AM

Says you, and your opinion of anybody on this board or any other means nothing, just your opinion. The one truth that is true, I don't play follow the leader, and I don't allow the opinions of others to influence or sway any opinions of my own. And yes, it pleases me that Gary hasn't had it so good at Michigan, and hopefully he has learned from this that, the direction he is being pulled the strongest from, isn't always the best direction to travel. He chose the horse that he wanted to ride bc others convinced him that it was the best and faster. He hoped on, and his horse fell down, and I surely don't feel sorry for him bc, that smaller orange horse that is deep in the hills of SC was there inviting him to ride, but the rider didn't have the faith or courage to jump on. Jim Harbaugh got his guy, and the guy chose his coach, ride them Wolverines that are still way behind them Tigers. Here's hoping for another not so good a season for the Wolverines and Gary. He would have never known the feeling of losing to the coots if he would have chosen the Tigers!!! Those Clemson Tigers are riding fast, and they are winning at a very high level that Gary could have been a part of, and Clemson would have been the best choice he could have ever made. Usually when you snub your nose at something, that something would have been the best for you!!!

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What the hell?

Apr 20, 2018, 11:38 PM [ in reply to Re: Twitter take on pity for Rashan Gary ]

Dude what is your problem, that's the most pathetic, awful thing I've ever heard. You prayed that a 18 year old kid would have a miserable college career because he picked a different school? Wow

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What the hell?

Apr 21, 2018, 8:21 AM

Pretty sure he is just kidding. Atleast I hope so.

You sure about that?

Apr 23, 2018, 12:46 PM

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Re-+1--Youre-not-wrapped-tight-AOATT52-23420411

Apr 21, 2018, 9:30 AM [ in reply to Re: Twitter take on pity for Rashan Gary ]

Wow what an amazingly idiotic way to think. Are you really that big of a pu$$y that you get that upset over an athlete picking another school? Really? You are an embarrassment to the clemson fan base.

He's attending a much better school, one as far as I've seen

Apr 20, 2018, 11:39 PM

didn't cheat to achieve its status.

You trash that attack these young people for hurting your precious feelings amuse me.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He's attending a much better school, one as far as I've seen

Apr 20, 2018, 11:54 PM

So you are saying Michigan is a better school and athletic program than Clemson? Now I agree about praying for students bad luck, but Michigan is far from better than Clemson

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Apr 20, 2018, 11:57 PM

They're consistently ranked higher than Clemson academically though . Pretty well respected institution .

DB23

Apr 21, 2018, 9:48 AM

I SERIOUSLY doubt if Gary is taking any elite classes at Michigan. just sayin.......

I wrote better school...

Apr 20, 2018, 11:58 PM [ in reply to Re: He's attending a much better school, one as far as I've seen ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I wrote better school...

Apr 21, 2018, 12:03 AM

Regardless of what some magazine says, I’ll never believe Michigan or any of those pompous school in the Tri-state area up there offer or have anything that surpasses Clemson with the exception of size of the university so more undergraduate and graduate options. They certainly have done nothing on the fb field the last decade to make them speciao

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Ok, then you should take exception to President Barker...

Apr 21, 2018, 12:07 AM

manipulating the numbers to raise the status of Clemson in the eyes of some magazine.

I don't believe for a moment most including you understand the importance of that rating to available and at risk research dollars, far more of which fund research universities than athletics.

It's the very reason Barker cheated the numbers.

https://www.insidehighered.com/news/2009/06/03/rankings

Michigan? Tri-State area? huh?***

Apr 21, 2018, 11:47 AM [ in reply to Re: I wrote better school... ]

Apr 21, 2018, 10:08 AM [ in reply to I wrote better school... ]

Funny how this article mentions that Ann Arbor is 'only' 45 minutes from Detroit......like that is a good thing.

Apr 23, 2018, 5:18 PM

My Pro Tractor says closer to 40 minutes. But i won't argue the point...

Who cares?

Apr 21, 2018, 12:36 AM

It's his choice and he ultimately chose what he felt was best for him. And it hasn't hurt us so need to to be bitter about it.

And as far as it being dumb to choose a non contender over a contender, I mean was CJ Spiller dumb for choosing Clemson over national title contending Florida at the time? Sometimes players go with better fit and where they want to be rather than just purely winning

Re: Who cares?

Apr 21, 2018, 9:41 AM

Proper use of an example using a Clemson legend in rebuttal to an earlier , errant assertion in same thread / +1

DB23

Just thinking about him recently and how he

Apr 21, 2018, 9:57 AM

Harbaugh stole him from Clemson. But after seeing Gary a couple of times on tvlast year it all worked out pretty well

I have no sympathy for anyone who rejects Clemson.

Apr 21, 2018, 10:14 AM

We seem to do very well with those who want to be here.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I have no sympathy for anyone who rejects Clemson.

Apr 21, 2018, 11:07 AM

I dislike Harbaugh and UM with the best of them but to act like Gary wouldn’t be starting at Clemson or at least used interchangeably is silly. Guy is an easy first round pick next year and will be competing w our best in draft ranking.

I didn't say he wouldn't start here.

Apr 23, 2018, 11:17 PM

I said we do very well without him. If we suffered any lost for him going to UM instead of Clemson you sure can't tell it from our record over the last three years. Meanwhile, he played on a team that lost to OSU three in a row. That's like us losing to the coots three IAR.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 21, 2018, 11:20 AM

Oh well, we tried to tell him.

Apr 21, 2018, 12:32 PM

Only problem I had with his commitment was with his mother. I mean she took our cake and probably ate it too!!

I am apathetic about this

Apr 21, 2018, 12:33 PM

so much so, I am not even commenting.

*However, I am not apathetic about my apathy, which is why I am commenting.

Apr 23, 2018, 7:19 PM

https://youtu.be/Ubw5N8iVDHI

Replies: 41
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic