Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Turns out "the big hit" Clowney will be remembered for...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 2,279

Turns out "the big hit" Clowney will be remembered for...

Sep 8, 2013, 8:57 PM

Will be in regards to his draft stock, not a play from some Bowl Game. I knew he was overrated, but now he appears to be a diva as well.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Turns out "the big hit" Clowney will be remembered for...

Sep 8, 2013, 9:08 PM

Well---well--- he's just not in the right position now. Funny! I thought spurlid said clowney was the best player on the planet. How could a team game plan him into ineffectiveness? There must be some mistake!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 8, 2013, 9:27 PM

Exactly - like coaches complaining about no huddle offenses (there's 60 minutes of clock; we're not supposed to use each minute as effectively as possible?) now it's not fair that offenses are designing plays running away from him. Apparently nobody told him that's one of the main ideas in football, to run "away" from defensive players...

i like how UGA and Gurley ran right at him late in the game.***

Sep 8, 2013, 9:34 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: i like how UGA and Gurley ran right at him late in the game.***

Sep 9, 2013, 7:32 AM

I want us to run so many plays that his tongue is dragging the ground right beside his backside. Then I want us to just run right at him play after play. That seems to be a very effective strategy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 8, 2013, 9:11 PM

I could hit a guy like clown did if I was un-blocked, and he was unsuspecting like the player clown hit was in the bowl game. And I'm 61 years old.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 9, 2013, 7:36 AM

I have said the same thing. Taking nothing away from the hit, but an unsuspecting back, thinking his blocker would do his job, wasn't looking for an ambush. Even I have nailed some guys who were much better players than I was when I was untouched and they were unsuspecting, and I certainly was not "the greatest player on the planet".

-

Sep 8, 2013, 9:12 PM

Excuses
Week 1- stomach virus
Week 2- foot steeped on in practice
Wonder what will be next?
Broke finger nail, tooth ache, sty in his eye.....

There's a "D" word I would use for him

Sep 8, 2013, 9:20 PM

but diva isn't it.

Sep 8, 2013, 9:23 PM

I don't understand what he means by the wrong position. I mean against UNC he lined up all over the D-line, what does he want to play now? LB or DB?

Sep 8, 2013, 9:38 PM

And a bit of a whiner.

Replies: 10
| visibility 2,279
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic