Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Turn it Around
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 401

Turn it Around

Mar 12, 2020, 4:18 PM

I love sports… and I REALLY love Clemson Tiger Sports… but what we are seeing is not shocking. My kiddos are all active in sports and while professional and collegiate athletics are taking forced hiatuses, many youth leagues are still in action (for now). But I am sure they will follow and maybe even the schools. Curve balls come all the time in life. My wife has had several business conferences cancelled. My church is having to negotiate what to do in the midst of CDC and local recommendations that limit even small gatherings beyond 250 people.

I am fortunate… I am relatively young and healthy… I am going to take the extra time I get with my kiddos and with my wife and enjoy it. I am a lot less frustrated with things being cancelled and changed. I feel bad for people who are in hysterics, and I feel bad for people who are in hysterics about the people in hysterics… God is good, we will get through it… I can do without the sports for a while (please, Not Football Season though)... I'm going to enjoy those I love.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 401
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic