Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
T's and P's worked, thank you all; but boy, talk about an
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

T's and P's worked, thank you all; but boy, talk about an

Nov 3, 2017, 6:03 PM

ash kicking! All went well and progressing on schedule, but open heart surgery is no joke. Surgery was Tuesday and they had me walking (more like shuffling) the next day. I could only go about ten feet and now up to about a 2 minute walk. A couple of extremely hot nurses; trying hard to get ninjers but wife and in-laws have made it tough.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Nice to hear. Good luck..

Nov 3, 2017, 6:08 PM

on the ninjas.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My priorities are still in order.***

Nov 3, 2017, 6:11 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Push past those obsticals

Nov 3, 2017, 6:11 PM

Get those ninjas.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wait, on second thought, what hospital?***

Nov 3, 2017, 6:13 PM

St. Francis***

Nov 3, 2017, 6:22 PM

- H. L. Mencken

Point! That's where I had my neck surgery and...........

Nov 3, 2017, 6:31 PM

it's class.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Neck surgery? Disc/fusion?

Nov 3, 2017, 7:08 PM

I had it in 1997

I don't remember the technical term sir...............

Nov 3, 2017, 7:23 PM

Just know they went through the front of my neck/throat. Couldn't lift a gallon of milk for 2 months and was out of work for a year.

Thank you Dr. Bucci even if you did cut on me with a Michigan scrub hat thingy. ;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Same here, they removed bad disc

Nov 3, 2017, 7:34 PM

Replaced with other bone and fused the 2 vertebrae with a titanium plate and 4 screws. Prob same for you.

Yep titanium plate and screws. Plus............

Nov 3, 2017, 7:38 PM

a cadaver bone. We are the Walking Dead lol.

ACDF surgery... yeah, I have that nifty scar on the front of

Nov 4, 2017, 7:33 AM

my throat too. And I wonder about that neck bone... who was it, how did they die, etc. LOL

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

smoking cigarettes and writing something nasty on the wall

They have been great!***

Nov 3, 2017, 7:24 PM [ in reply to Point! That's where I had my neck surgery and........... ]

- H. L. Mencken

Good people there for sure! Glad you're ..........

Nov 3, 2017, 7:40 PM

doing well.

But ninjas ;)

I know, I know!

Nov 3, 2017, 8:57 PM

;)

- H. L. Mencken

Glad it went well!***

Nov 3, 2017, 6:34 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great news! Ninja search is good sign!***

Nov 3, 2017, 7:06 PM

You seem surprised.

Nov 3, 2017, 9:26 PM

I already told I wouldn't allow anything other than successful surgery and speedy recovery.

;)

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What was I thinking? You did a great job!***

Nov 3, 2017, 9:44 PM

- H. L. Mencken

I missed that. Glad you're doing good!***

Nov 3, 2017, 9:39 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So, you're going back to work Monday?

Nov 3, 2017, 9:52 PM

Just wait until your lungs start to clear and you start coughing up the antibiotics the filled them with before they collapsed them for surgery. I would stand against a wall and have my wife push on my back so my broken sternum wouldn't flex so much.

Glad you're still kickin.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: T's and P's for your full recovery....

Nov 4, 2017, 6:50 AM

I'm in the second of three month recovery for full knee replacement surgery. Painful. Not hooked on opioids.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I know that ain't easy either. 4 days out and I'n not

Nov 4, 2017, 12:07 PM

needing the pain meds as much, but it does help when I have a coughing fit. Without them it feels like I'm gonna black out. Hope you heal up good and ahead of schedule.

- H. L. Mencken

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic