Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Trump to address the nation at 10:45 about riots
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 560

Trump to address the nation at 10:45 about riots

May 31, 2020, 10:38 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Trump to address the nation at 10:45 about riots

May 31, 2020, 11:12 PM

No matter what he said you soyboys would still whine

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Making fun of the mentally challenged

Jun 1, 2020, 8:10 AM

isn't whining. It's pointing and laughing.

Learn the difference.

Oh, yeah, what’s he gonna do?

May 31, 2020, 11:17 PM

Release the dogs? Or the bees? Or the dogs with bees in their mouth and when they bark, they shoot bees at you?

Release monkeys with Covid

Jun 1, 2020, 9:06 AM

Its the beginning of 28 Days Later

https://www.sciencetimes.com/articles/25869/20200529/gang-monkeys-attacked-lab-assistant-escaped-covid-19-samples-india.htm

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

From the basement...? He's probably getting use to it now.***

May 31, 2020, 11:19 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Trumps been doing a lot of fiddling. Have the protests

May 31, 2020, 11:35 PM

reached Rome, GA yet?

He addressed this while addressing the NASA personnel..

Jun 1, 2020, 8:10 AM

two days ago. Not kidding, I see some type of narrative that Trump hasn't addressed this. It's a lie.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He addressed this while addressing the NASA personnel..

Jun 1, 2020, 8:35 AM

Of course it's a lie. But if ain't on MSNBC, CBS or CNN news feeds then the Pedo-crats think it didn't happen.(But, remember they're "educated" LOL).

Trump on Floyd's murder:

"Before going further on this exciting day for all America in space, I want to say a few words about the situation in Minnesota. The death of George Floyd on the streets of Minneapolis was a grave tragedy. It should never have happened. It has filled Americans all over the country with horror, anger, and grief.

Yesterday, I spoke to George’s family and expressed the sorrow of our entire nation for their loss. I stand before you as a friend and ally to every American seeking justice and peace. And I stand before you in firm opposition to anyone exploiting this tragedy to loot, rob, attack, and menace. Healing, not hatred; justice, not chaos are the mission at hand. "

If that tone was consistent, you wouldn’t see threads like

Jun 1, 2020, 8:40 AM

this.

Re: If that tone was consistent, you wouldn’t see threads like

Jun 1, 2020, 8:57 AM

His tone has been consistent throughout this whole tragedy.

Bruh.***

Jun 1, 2020, 9:03 AM

That's not true.

Jun 1, 2020, 9:06 AM [ in reply to If that tone was consistent, you wouldn’t see threads like ]

Nothing can stop the hate for Trump. Prod made the same claim, he, along with you, Balm and the rest of the Trump haters here are deaf when Trump speaks because you have no respect for news sources which give Trump an honest shake.

You've made up your minds that anything he does is wrong and if he does anything right it is ignored so the left can continue in a state of delusion, deception and lies.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When you’re lumping me, prod, and balm, and now

Jun 1, 2020, 9:11 AM

Tigermanac(hope he’s alive this morning) together maybe there’s a there there about this whole thing.

I don't think that's fair.

Jun 1, 2020, 9:40 AM [ in reply to That's not true. ]

I'm sorry I didn't know about the speech at NASA. I don't see anything about it on Fox News site, either, so I don't think it's about which news sources I'm looking at. Honestly, I am highly disinterested in the whole space travel thing, so I did not listen to that speech or look afterward for any information about it. If I knew he said something about current events in it, I probably would have looked for it.

Thanks for correcting me on whether he had said anything. But, as you know from my other post, my point was not that I wanted him to say something. I actually said the opposite. I would almost rather him not address it.

Re: I don't think that's fair.

Jun 1, 2020, 10:32 AM

First, you don't need to apologize.

Second, MY point is the reason you don't know this occurred is because the media doesn't WANT you to know. You owe to yourself to find better news sources (hint: they usually don't have 3 letter acronyms in the name of 5 in the case of MSNBC).

Replies: 15
| visibility 560
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic