Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The ban is only 90 days and it is in place...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 70
| visibility 1

The ban is only 90 days and it is in place...

Jan 29, 2017, 10:18 PM

...for countries where there is absolutely no method for vetting. Within 90 days they hope to have a better process in place. Everyone chill!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Libs seem to have lost their minds the last 3 months.***

Jan 29, 2017, 10:21 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Only 45 or 93 more to go and they will have

Jan 29, 2017, 10:42 PM

equaled the Conservatard outrage we had all gotten accustomed to.....fingers crossed!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yeah cause we sure have rioted, marched and flat out lost

Jan 30, 2017, 12:33 AM

Our minds like Libs

Just marching and "rioting" are not the

Jan 30, 2017, 7:28 AM

two hallmarks of "losing a mind".....some would say the marching part is how change can occur. For you to act like Republicans and their leadership sat back calmly for 8 years and gave Obama a chance is the stupidest s$&t I've heard in a long time. I love this game being played that you guys are shocked by the reaction to Trump. THEY GUNNA TAKE MY GUNS!!! Obama iz uh a Mooselim!

Re: Only 45 or 93 more to go and they will have

Jan 30, 2017, 7:14 AM [ in reply to Only 45 or 93 more to go and they will have ]

Link to the Conservative Riots and Marches anywhere on the scale of the lefts hissy fit the past few weeks...

TIA....

TigerFace you are the lefts version of Jhop both extremist idiots.

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Go suck Trump and let the rest of us

Jan 30, 2017, 7:24 AM

comment, Naziboy. Do your own research.

Re: Go suck Trump and let the rest of us

Jan 30, 2017, 7:26 AM

Quality retort... A simple I am full of #### would have sufficed.

I dont support Trump though so once again you are just spewing vitriolic Bull ####.

Sad thing is you are too stupid to realize people like you are the reason Trump even won the #### election. People are sick and tired of your kind.

Re: Only 45 or 93 more to go and they will have

Jan 30, 2017, 9:05 AM [ in reply to Re: Only 45 or 93 more to go and they will have ]

Hahaha. You're the biggest panty waist I've ever encountered. Please link to my extreme posts....

Tia.

Re: Libs seem to have lost their minds the last 3 months.***

Jan 30, 2017, 7:40 AM [ in reply to Libs seem to have lost their minds the last 3 months.*** ]

That is BS.

Trumplicans are creatng the Trumpstitution and Bill of Trumprights. This ban was poorly implemented just ask Republican stalwarts Graham and McCain and Corker.

Anyone with a brain that functions above reality TV and isn't swayed by propagandized Breitbart fake news can see it.

As Graham said about the GOP "It has gone b@t$h!t Crazy.'

That ain't the liberals talking.

I'm OK with improving the vetting process....

Jan 29, 2017, 10:23 PM

But not allowing people from Iran who have lived in the US for 7 years to visit their families and then return home to the US is morally wrong. And I'm right of center and far from a liberal.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I feel bad for her and personally if it were up to me....

Jan 29, 2017, 10:29 PM

...I'd allow anyone who already had a visa AND had been living in the USA within the last 6 months back in but also put a footnote to not forget to close out the vetting by checking up on them and closing their files on a fast track system.

Trump just didn't think it through. Cut him some slack.

Jan 29, 2017, 10:50 PM [ in reply to I'm OK with improving the vetting process.... ]

He doesn't like to think deeply about issue.

Sorry, I was paraphrasing what #### Cheney stated earlier.

Jan 29, 2017, 11:23 PM

He said, Trump didn't think it through very well.

wife-beater steve bannon is behind it

Jan 30, 2017, 1:25 AM [ in reply to Trump just didn't think it through. Cut him some slack. ]

and somehow that d-bag got himself on the NSC and demoted the DNI and JC chairman. Guess he must have a copy of the pee-party video.

Re: I'm OK with improving the vetting process....

Jan 30, 2017, 12:23 AM [ in reply to I'm OK with improving the vetting process.... ]

It won't take long for her. They have her vetting and research just has to issue her another card. Her school card no longer vslid

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Re: I'm OK with improving the vetting process....

Jan 30, 2017, 6:23 AM [ in reply to I'm OK with improving the vetting process.... ]

They are letting them back in.... just taking a little longer. DHS has authority to let them in....just a little extra delayer in checking on their status.

People need to get a grip.

7 years living here . . .

Jan 30, 2017, 7:31 AM [ in reply to I'm OK with improving the vetting process.... ]

Why haven't you became a citizen yet? Then you wouldn't be stranded . . .

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The ban is only 90 days and it is in place...

Jan 29, 2017, 10:29 PM

So you went on vacation and got told you only have to wait 90 days until you can come back and return to your job. Happy?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You know you've raised a real tiger fan when you ask your son what he wants his cub scout pinewood derby car to be and he says a Tiger!

Of course not...but this is America and there should never..

Jan 29, 2017, 10:34 PM

...be an automatic guarantee if you aren't an American. All you that are losing too much sleep over this should start a fund to help the girl out to make sure the dog is taken care of and the parking costs, and mortgage is paid. Otherwise, you can continue to complain and continue to pretend that you are so much more noble than the others.

Re: Of course not...but this is America and there should never..

Jan 29, 2017, 10:50 PM

Clembert....please stop posting. You are embarrassing yourself and this fine university.

Jan 30, 2017, 12:25 AM [ in reply to Re: The ban is only 90 days and it is in place... ]

No but if I knew I was in a foreign country as s student. And I also know that I have graduated and went out into the work force, then the document she needs is changed. She will get it and it won't take that long

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

If only......

Jan 29, 2017, 10:31 PM

the Indians/Native Americans had had stricter immigration laws 4 centuries ago....??

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If only......

Jan 29, 2017, 10:33 PM

The Libs are still acting like school age kids. They lost but are still pouting. Should have looked at the last 8 years and learned how to act when you lose.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You....cannot....be.....serious.

Jan 29, 2017, 10:44 PM

Take notes from Repukes on how to carry yourself in defeat? LOLOLOL

Accuse Trump of being a secret Muslim from another country..

Jan 29, 2017, 11:00 PM [ in reply to Re: If only...... ]

and demand his birth certificate, accuse him hating the USA and of working with Muslim buddies to destroy America? Is that what should be done? Something similar?

Re: Accuse Trump of being a secret Muslim from another country..

Jan 30, 2017, 12:23 AM

It is a little funny to see this "you never heard us complain!" attitude by the right now that they have the White House. I'm firmly moderate and think there are plenty of positives & negatives to both parties...but the right's sudden amnesia as to how they acted for the last 8 years is reminiscent of South Carolina's fans acting like their 5 year win streak was status quo. The right pouted & cried nonstop for 8 years, dragged their feet like little babies and made it a point to fight Obama on every single issue, no matter what it was, simply on the principal that it was a Democrat in charge.

Our political system stinks out loud.

Exactly*****

Jan 30, 2017, 9:14 AM

Seriously?!

Jan 30, 2017, 6:42 AM [ in reply to Re: If only...... ]

The only thing I can say in response to that is that you have a very, very short memory.

Trump supporters will tell you the Natives

Jan 29, 2017, 10:45 PM [ in reply to If only...... ]

shouldn't have taken the blankets.

it must hurt for you to be so full of hate.

Jan 29, 2017, 11:12 PM

It's embarrassing to consider you ever attended Clemson. I'm hopeful your pulse is a valid indicator that you are just some stupid coot. Being such a proud loser would be fitting for all the Dems that are losing it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: If only......

Jan 29, 2017, 10:58 PM [ in reply to If only...... ]

^^^^Uh - they did - they scalped you first and asked questions later. Sometimes, they would rape you before they scalped you.

JK - just making a point :)

Trump will be legalizing the rape and murders

Jan 29, 2017, 11:00 PM

of Muslims soon enough. Just stay tuned.

Re: Trump will be legalizing the rape and murders

Jan 30, 2017, 12:17 AM

SMH.... Just stop, you sound 12.... Like a kid who doesn't know how to cuss yet....

The sky is falling***

Jan 29, 2017, 10:33 PM

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They are going to take our guns! Conservative radio

Jan 29, 2017, 10:35 PM

is going to get shut down! Mooselims are going to take over......my bad. Wrong year of freaking out. Carry on with the libs freaking out...

Jan 29, 2017, 10:47 PM

You chill bro...don't forget until the new fascist regime takes away our right to protest we can raise all the hell we want...it's called freedom of speech and it's what patriots do when their rights are in jeopardy.

I'm not sure the way the left "protest" is a right.

Jan 29, 2017, 10:54 PM

Stuff ends up burning and people attacked.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

And what right is in jeapordy?

Jan 30, 2017, 6:29 AM [ in reply to Re: The ban is only 90 days and it is in place... ]

The rights of refugees? Lmao

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Your posts are crappy just like your tiger pulse

Jan 30, 2017, 9:23 AM [ in reply to Re: The ban is only 90 days and it is in place... ]

How embarrassing. That's coot level or lower.

Okay. So this may be the most rational post on this issue

Jan 29, 2017, 10:56 PM

I've seen all day here.

However, it would be helpful, I believe, to the American citizenry, and those others who this order affects, had a statement like that come from the White House, instead of Tigernet.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's actually a business move.

Jan 30, 2017, 1:19 AM

The countries where Trump does business are excluded, including the homes of the 9/11 high-jackers and the world trade center bombers.

This is all a move to get a Trump hotel and golf course in Tehran. Syria might have been included under Putin's direction, but the others are a smoke screen.

I've read her resume and part of her dissertation.

Jan 30, 2017, 1:39 AM

Honest truth is, she has more to offer this country than 90% of Clemson alumni and >99% of SC residents. We rely on immigrant talent to do the vast majority of research in colleges and universities.

If the leader is going to make a move of this magnitude

Jan 30, 2017, 3:15 AM

it is reasonable for me to expect a decent plan to be in place first. Its one more place where a reaction without thought or planning breeds mistrust in the man in place to lead us. This today, what about a military response tomorrow.. no, thats not hyperbole. I pray to God everyday he listens to balanced opinions on diplomatic matters.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

What makes you think there wasn't a plan?

Jan 30, 2017, 9:29 AM

He apparently has a plan and has listened to balanced opinions. Do you have a reason to believe this isn't true?

Jan 30, 2017, 5:36 AM

The only thing more disturbing than the actual ban is those of you lining up to support it.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i'm hearing that Obama did the same thing yet

Jan 30, 2017, 8:32 AM

no protests, no riots, no media induced chaos...this is starting to get ridiculous.

Re: i'm hearing that Obama did the same thing yet

Jan 30, 2017, 8:35 AM

Yep so have other presidents.

Obama banned Iraqi immigration.

Obama affected obtaining visas, not barring people with

Jan 30, 2017, 8:38 AM [ in reply to i'm hearing that Obama did the same thing yet ]

valid visas.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

This EO doesn't either***

Jan 30, 2017, 9:01 AM

Hey, you're right, it affects GREEN CARD HOLDERS.***

Jan 30, 2017, 9:02 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well..no.

Jan 30, 2017, 9:05 AM

"What about people with green cards?
White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus said US green card holders - legal residents - would not be affected, although he admitted to NBC's Meet the Press programme that they could be subject to greater questioning at airports.
A senior Department of Homeland Security official told CNN no green card holder had been denied entry as of Sunday evening."

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38781302

ooops***

Jan 30, 2017, 9:07 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So the stories of people being barred and deboarded

Jan 30, 2017, 9:07 AM [ in reply to Well..no. ]

are fabrications then?

All 109 of them?***

Jan 30, 2017, 9:08 AM

So the intention of the EO is what you're arguing, not the

Jan 30, 2017, 9:12 AM

actuality?

Just because it's affecting 'so few', eh, who gives a shít.

good grief, you need to get a grip***

Jan 30, 2017, 9:14 AM

my understanding from the 6 seconds of google search

Jan 30, 2017, 9:15 AM [ in reply to So the intention of the EO is what you're arguing, not the ]

stories that I read is that there initially was some confusion over what the EO intended.

Then I understood that 109 people have actually been detained and barred from travel.

And in actuality, no, I don't really give a shít.

You seem upset over the whole thing. Planning on traveling to Iran?

lol, thanks for that acknowledgement.***

Jan 30, 2017, 9:17 AM

Since I spent an unusually small amount of time actually

Jan 30, 2017, 9:20 AM

searching for your answer, one might think that since you seem to be as upset over the whole thing as you are, you would have spent a little more time than I did finding out what actually happened.

Ugh allow me to explain for you, with the hubris you exude

Jan 30, 2017, 9:26 AM

thought you would've known.

Trump rushed out an EO without properly thinking about the ramifications. The EO actually affected green card holders and barred them from flight. Trump administration realized their #### up but it was too late before greatly affecting those people.

It's a little concerning how you do not think that sequence of events is a issue, but then again, you admitted to not giving a shít, it's a good thing being a white male to afford us with that privilege.

That's a nice 'racist' slam. Thanks for that.

Jan 30, 2017, 9:30 AM

But being a white male has nothing to do with me not caring about it.

so you are upset with the implementation of the EO

Jan 30, 2017, 9:31 AM [ in reply to Ugh allow me to explain for you, with the hubris you exude ]

not what the actual EO says?

I'm going to inform the TSA of my white male privilege

Jan 30, 2017, 9:33 AM [ in reply to Ugh allow me to explain for you, with the hubris you exude ]

the next time I miss a flight because TSA has me in a plexiglass box patting me down while they go through my phone.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Curious if you read the text of the EO and can point...

Jan 30, 2017, 9:42 AM [ in reply to Ugh allow me to explain for you, with the hubris you exude ]

me to where it would include permanent residents.

I've read it twice and can't find it, but honestly I may be missing it.

From everything I can tell and from what I've read and heard, green card holders should not have been barred from entry as a result of the EO.

I believe the EO was poorly implemented.

I think you are correct.It wasn't clear and became a debacle

Jan 30, 2017, 9:47 AM

ahah

It was the implementation that was the #### up.***

Jan 30, 2017, 10:04 AM [ in reply to Curious if you read the text of the EO and can point... ]

Ok...sure didn't get that from your previous posts...

Jan 30, 2017, 10:23 AM

but if we all agree the EO doesn't ban green-card holders, then i think we're done here :)

well you see there's this thing called

Jan 30, 2017, 9:11 AM [ in reply to So the stories of people being barred and deboarded ]

a learning process. The Trump admin messed up by not fully making sure Homeland was up to speed. I think everyone is safe and secure and no one died.

"lol"***

Jan 30, 2017, 9:12 AM

and neither did Trump lol***

Jan 30, 2017, 9:07 AM [ in reply to Obama affected obtaining visas, not barring people with ]

Replies: 70
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic