Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I'm surprised there is support for Twitter's "Fact Checking"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 71
| visibility 1

I'm surprised there is support for Twitter's "Fact Checking"

May 28, 2020, 9:59 AM

of Trump's Tweet. I have never heard of Twitter "Fact Checking" any other tweet, ever. But I'm not on the site much so I don't know. If that's true, and that they just did it to Trump's two tweets, I think they're out of their minds. It's indefensible as some sort of impartial attempt to put "truth" out there. The number of misleading comments made on Twitter in any given minute is...what...a thousand? Ten thousand? Do they REALLY want to claim an impartial fact-checking platform in that environment? Heck, Trump himself has said a couple thousand things more outrageous than his comment on mail-in ballots. And when I clicked the "Get the Facts" link, it took me to a Politico story about Trump's misleading comments...NOT some objective information site on the process or integrity of mail-in voting.

What if we do have mail-in voting and it does lead to voter fraud? Will they then remove their "Fact Check" because it's now a fact?

And I think I read a couple comments from the CEO of Twitter saying that he was concerned about Trump saying that the governor was mailing out ballots (as opposed to registration documentation, I guess?). This is something that THEY need to clarify? A thousand people, the news and the Governor of California couldn't clarify?

I'm not arguing that they had no right or that a private company can't do whatever it wants. It can. But what an arrogant and ignorant misstep from the guy. Say what you want - it's obviously a biased, partisan move. Twitter, Facebook, etc - they need to stay out of deciding who is telling the truth and who is lying. They need to stop banning people who think the current direction is wrong. Millions of people raise counterpoints on their sites every day. Stupid positions get shouted down and valid counterpoints get a platform. If they had this policy, anyone saying that wearing a mask was necessary three months ago would have been banned. Lunacy.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: I'm surprised there is support for Twitter's "Fact Checking"

May 28, 2020, 10:03 AM

Post image

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

May 29, 2020, 1:37 AM

Bye bye twitter. Bet they cry like a little ##### when they lose their legal protections that were allowing them to behave as an arm of the DNC with zero accountability. Maybe their Chinese masters, which they never fact check, will step up and bail them out. If you can't trust a commie who can you trust?

I mean I’ve seen fact checks on the Plandemic video and othe

May 28, 2020, 10:07 AM

r conspiracy stuff on Facebook.

Trump lies a lot and his Twitter is a cesspool of conspiracy and hate. That’s not really an exaggeration.

I’m good with it.

Re: I mean I’ve seen fact checks on the Plandemic video and othe

May 28, 2020, 10:09 AM

I am fine with it, just bad optics. Especially when a supposed picture of the Minneapolis Cop wearing a MAGA hat was circulating and it wasnt the same guy.

So the picking and choosing isnt cool, they would need to be more consistent for it to mean anything. Right now, it just looks like a pissing match.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Exactly right. By appointment themselves truth-reviewers

May 28, 2020, 10:33 AM

Of Trump they are opening themselves up to serious liability.

I don’t really care because I don’t use Twitter but I think they’ve made a big mistake letting their political views influence their business.

null

Twitter has already made an exception with Trump's

May 28, 2020, 3:20 PM

account by leaving it active. I believe they've shared where since it's the actual POTUS they kind of have to leave it up. Other tweeters who have posted similar bunk passed as fact have been taken off - it happens on all sides. So I guess this is where they can find their middle ground. The policy might allow for some that would have otherwise been banned back on their airwaves, with caveats such as this in place.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think everyone would be good with it

May 28, 2020, 10:10 AM [ in reply to I mean I’ve seen fact checks on the Plandemic video and othe ]

If Twitter weren't protected as a platform to NOT provide commentary and censorship of voices they do not like. If they want to act like the media, then they should have to deal with consequences like the media and be held to the same standards as media.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Do it on both sides then

May 28, 2020, 12:27 PM [ in reply to I mean I’ve seen fact checks on the Plandemic video and othe ]

Allowing the President to spread lies to 20 million people

May 28, 2020, 10:43 AM

on Twitter "is a biased partisan move."

Everyone knows that the president is a lying sack on an extraordinarily unprecedented level. Republicans just get upset when he gets called out on it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You think that because you are blinded by your partisanship

May 28, 2020, 11:07 AM

but the TRUTH is that you could point to outright lies from probably hundreds of politicians, pundits and others every single hour. Those were ignored, but a tweet against voting-by-mail was flagged. You will pretend like that's appropriate but it is obviously biased and partisan.

null

You're a rabid Trump supporter staking out a position

May 28, 2020, 11:12 AM

regardless of the facts. That's what overwhelmingly partisan actors do.

Trump supporters actually WANT to be lied to. This thread is proof.

I don't want to be lied to. That's not what this is about.

May 28, 2020, 11:49 AM

I know Trump makes stuff up. This isn't about that. It's about a company with enormous influence on the country making a sound business decision, which this was not. As I said, I am confident that someone properly motivated (ie, not me) wanted to, they could find about 60 lies infinitely more blatant than Trump's comment about voter fraud. But we won't see flags on those, which opens Twitter up to claims of obvious bias.

I am currently in full support of Trump's re-election. I was a Never-Trumper in 2016 and did not vote for him. Since then, through all his boorish behavior and outlandish comments, I have seen (pre-pandemic), record low unemployment, record low black unemployment, Mexico begin to stop immigrants at their southern borders, prison reform, tax reform, regulatory reform, no new military skirmishes, and revised trade agreements with key trading partners. Undoubtedly he has failed in terms of reigning in spending and balancing the budget, and no doubt other areas you could point out. But to me the pros outweigh the cons. All of this while being under constant overt attacks from the hostile media (whether you consider it justified or not, which I do not). Now I'm asked to choose between a man with four years at the helm with those credentials or a man who is 78 years old, showing signs of decline, also has issues with interacting with women, also has questionable corruption in his past, also says outlandish thing, also is prone to losing his temper when challenged, who has never held the highest position at any level of government, who is working with a committee to figure out who he is and who will be picking the VP NOT based on qualifications but on the candidate's gender and race. I'm sorry if I come across as a Trump zealot to you but I don't feel I am. I am sorry that these are the two choices we are left with, but given this choice, to me, the decision is an easy one.

null

You have to be a zealot to write what you just wrote.

May 28, 2020, 11:57 AM

It's such a jaundiced hypocritical screed.

Okay then.

May 28, 2020, 12:03 PM

I'm going to end on that one, because I've been called hypocritical, but never jaundiced, and I've never had anything I've written called a screed. So, I'll try to be mindful of my zealousness.

null

I think you missed the point

May 28, 2020, 12:47 PM

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/So-its-purely-Machiavellian-then-2728093

So it’s purely Machiavellian then?

May 28, 2020, 12:06 PM [ in reply to I don't want to be lied to. That's not what this is about. ]

Seems like there’s some other means that could get you the same ends. Like maybe a backbone could be grown inside of someone, he’ll anyone, in the GOP that doesn’t call talk show hosts murderers.

Folks bending over for him is what he counts on, but there’s not as many that have joined the side like you have. He counts on the support of the zealots, racists, and the extremists he’s brought under the tent and then enough of the old guard that votes straight ticket.

The sad part is the excusing of his boorish behavior and transparent calls for accountability of others when he is held to no account at all.

Yeah, like I said...not a good set of choices. I think

May 28, 2020, 12:20 PM

anyone who is not a zealot (I'm not longer clear if that includes me...thanks a lot Chucktown) would agree with that.

I would reject the idea that it is Machiavellian in that that seems a bit harsh to me. I just think, if you were given a choice between a guy who is boorish, treats women questionably, is prone to outrageous comments, and lashes out when attacked but has governed proactively with the results as I've outlined, or a slightly less nasty version of that person who is showing signs of decline (this is just my opinion, of course, but we're talking about my support), has announced that he'll select a VP on criteria that have nothing to do with their ability to do the job, and who has never sat in the decision-maker, buck-stops-here chair at any time in his career...the choice isn't too hard.

I respect that others feel differently.

null

Er. Chuckston.***

May 28, 2020, 12:22 PM

null

Do they really have “enormous influence on the country” though?

May 28, 2020, 3:39 PM [ in reply to I don't want to be lied to. That's not what this is about. ]

Outside of people following Trump, since our president is conducting his official business on Twitter (a phrase I never thought I would write), does anyone really take twitter seriously? I don’t know anyone who uses twitter for anything other than entertainment. Maybe there is a large part of the country that uses twitter as a news source, but I’m definitely unaware of it.

Kind of like YouTube, and those doctors that posted there and got removed. If you are getting your news from Twitter or YouTube, the issue is with you and not the information you found on either of those sites.

It’s hilarious that whenever somebody refutes

May 28, 2020, 12:32 PM [ in reply to You're a rabid Trump supporter staking out a position ]

You posted over 80 posts yesterday.

May 28, 2020, 12:43 PM

You must have had about 8 cups of coffee you were so wound up, jumping all over the place logically, confident in your ignorance of facts and hypocrisy.

Didn't the voter fraud tweets come on the heels of

May 28, 2020, 11:13 AM [ in reply to You think that because you are blinded by your partisanship ]

Trump tweeting conspiracy theories about Morning Joe being a murderer? I don't think voter fraud is the issue here. It's Trump firing off a rapid torrent of bullshit that's extremely problematic and the fact that he does this exclusively on Twitter gives them a degree of responsibility for the repercussions.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't think it's biased or partisan at all.

May 28, 2020, 11:03 AM

Social media outlets are determining how best to balance freedom for their users against their responsibility for providing a platform. It's a really thorny question that defies partisanship. Republicans will find themselves in an awkward place, for example, when they decide how to react to Trump drafting a unilateral executive order constraining Twitter's freedom to run its own business.

May 28, 2020, 11:05 AM

What if we do have mail-in voting and it does lead to voter fraud? Will they then remove their "Fact Check" because it's now a fact?

That's an important question. The answer is that the statement was unsubstantiated when Trump made it. A lot of people, including right here on Tnet, think there is ample evidence of voter fraud with or without mail-in ballots. It's not true.

If there is rampant voter fraud in the future, then that would be a new fact and we should adjust our beliefs accordingly.

By analogy, if Trump pretends that an asteroid is heading towards Earth, a fact-check would be in order. If later on an asteroid is discovered heading towards Earth, that would be a new fact. In each case, the claim was baseless when made.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

like RussiaRussiaRussia?***

May 28, 2020, 11:09 AM

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Of course. Those should have all been flagged. Once it was

May 28, 2020, 11:11 AM

proven true, they could post them. Of course, we now know it wasn't true.

null

Re: Of course. Those should have all been flagged. Once it was

May 28, 2020, 11:22 AM

What posts are you referring to that should have all been flagged?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

I don't have specifics. Maybe none. As I said, I'm not on

May 28, 2020, 11:52 AM

Twitter. I'm saying that, based on the idea that claims of Trump working with Russia had not been proven at the time, they would fall under the same scrutiny as voter fraud not being proven yet. But I don't have any specific examples and see other post for my level of motivation to find them (zero). If that wasn't a claim by many on Twitter, then I'd be surprised but I wouldn't know.

null

Well, just over a million tweets from our great press about

May 28, 2020, 12:07 PM

every pube being a russian agent...but no big deal

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

yawn***

May 28, 2020, 12:28 PM

- Jonathan Swift

See, I disagree. If the president says that vote by mail

May 28, 2020, 11:10 AM [ in reply to Re: I'm surprised there is support for Twitter's "Fact Checking" ]

will result in voter fraud, even if he says that it DEFINITELY WILL, I know that's his opinion.

How about every Tweet that said that Trump would be a disaster for the economy and country? Shouldn't those be flagged? I mean the truth is that we didn't KNOW that he would be a disaster. Once it's proven, they can repost them.

null

Re: See, I disagree. If the president says that vote by mail

May 28, 2020, 11:14 AM

I definitely draw a distinction between what you understand and what lots of ding dongs understand.

If everyone were as smart as you, we wouldn't need fact-checks.

- Jonathan Swift

Ha ha. Too kind as always, Spoon.***

May 28, 2020, 11:59 AM

null

I somewhat agree.

May 28, 2020, 11:11 AM

I generally think Twitter shouldn’t fact check anything (obviously it’s their right to). Just seems very arbitrary to flag those two, pretty much everything Trump tweets is filled with lies.

But the only reason I would really support it is, we are dealing with something totally new- a president is using his Twitter to conduct official business. He announces decisions on Twitter, previews action on Twitter, etc. If our president is using that platform to handle duties of his office, then maybe a fact check on his account is acceptable.

If he was just using twitter to post comments on things or what’s on his mind, and not handle policy, then I would be totally against them doing it (again, they have the right to just think it’s stupid of them). But he uses it as a tool of the job, so maybe some scrubbing is needed. I’m my ideal world, he would have a staffer handle his account and only post things that were vetted, but that’s never going to happen.

You're all over it.

May 28, 2020, 11:14 AM

That's exactly right. The only thing I would say is that if Twitter felt like the POTUS was using his Twitter account for official use, and they thought because of that, actions must be taken, they could transparently announce the change in policy. But they didn't. They just said that they have to be responsible for misinformation and flagged Trump.

null

Re: You're all over it.

May 28, 2020, 11:24 AM

Maybe there's a difference when the leader of the country is misleading the population about facts that underlie our free democratic process. Maybe Twitter wants to avoid being a part of that.

We're not talking about you or me posting some nonsense in favor or against a candidate. We're talking about the Executive Branch of the US Government lying about US elections.

- Jonathan Swift

I think the President (any President)

May 28, 2020, 11:26 AM

should endeavor to increase the faith the American people have in its democratic processes.

Maybe, but as I said, if that's the case, simply say that.

May 28, 2020, 11:54 AM [ in reply to Re: You're all over it. ]

I would disagree with it but it would be a defensible and transparent policy. "The POTUS gets extra scrutiny on our platform per the fact that he's the highest ranking person in the Executive Branch and his utilization of our platform blurs the line between simple outreach and actual official policy." Again, I think this would be a mistake, but then at least they have a justification for disproportionate scrutiny, and they are transparent about it.

null

I think this a good point...

May 28, 2020, 11:21 AM [ in reply to I somewhat agree. ]

Everything about this is unprecedented.

Well, it would definitely be wrong of them to

May 28, 2020, 11:19 AM

single him out. I guess the "fact-checking" thing is new, so we'll have to see how it is used. I've been pleased to see something similar on Facebook....a lot of times, I'll see something a friend posted being earmarked as false or misleading. You can still click on it and decide for yourself, but I've never seen it be wrong, in my opinion.

On Facebook, it's obviously an automatic algorithm of some kind, because Facebook obviously isn't individually monitoring random accounts. There may be some merit to only worrying about fact-checking of accounts with very large amounts of followers, to have the best effect. But I don't know anything about Twitter's mechanism.

On that paragraph about Facebook...

May 28, 2020, 11:19 AM

I want to clarify...I've never seen *Facebook* be wrong about tagging something that is false.

After thinking, I don't really have a "right/wrong"

May 28, 2020, 11:34 AM [ in reply to Well, it would definitely be wrong of them to ]

opinion about Twitter's practice here. It's whatever they want to do. If their fact-checking results in content that I don't like, then I'll stop using Twitter. If their fact-checking results in content that I do like, then maybe I'll use it more.

I do think it'd be a difficult thing to manage, so the company will have to navigate that. Ultimately, they are going to do what's best in the interest of increasing revenue. If their fact-checking practice is done such that fewer people want to use the site, they'll probably stop it or modify it.

why would it be wrong of them?***

May 28, 2020, 11:39 AM [ in reply to Well, it would definitely be wrong of them to ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe "wrong" is the wrong word

May 28, 2020, 11:41 AM

As I alluded to in my follow-up post. It's not a moral issue, I don't suppose. Maybe a better word would be "ineffectual". If it looks like there's a personal animus toward the President, then the fact-checking wouldn't have any positive effect.

why do you say they have a personal animus towards him?***

May 28, 2020, 11:45 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't say that.***

May 28, 2020, 11:45 AM

May 28, 2020, 3:00 PM

Social media is going to have to be regulated, or we're going to eat each other.

We don't have to regulate - nor should we even try to regulate - each and every post. It'd be like trying to eradicate crabgrass.

What we do need to do is subject the most-reposted stuff to scrutiny before it cements in the minds of the public as fact.

Lies are toxic, and we've got the public being savagely - and often deliberately - misled, by those who have learned how to use social media platforms to spread lies and even belief systems that are dangerous to both public discourse and our long-term prospects of remaining a unified nation.

Above a certain threshold of reposts, stuff should get reviewed. Across all platforms. Argue about the number all you want, but stuff that is seen by massive numbers of people needs to get some objective eyeballs on it before we just let it metastasize out there.

Where that line is will of course be a matter of intense debate and disagreement, but we are way on the wrong side of the equation right now...and right now, it's the trolls that rule the Earth.

How does this toxicity and level of misinformation help anybody? It's almost biblical, like the Tower of Babel.

The Internet was supposed to help us connect, but if we don't work out how truth and objective fact are going to rule the day, we need to unplug the durn thing, and like, tomorrow. Because right now it is not being used either productively or responsibly and it is hurting our society - across the entire world - a lot more than it's helping.

Trump repeatedly lies and attacks on Twitter

May 28, 2020, 3:31 PM

His latest over the conspiracy murder theory was the last straw for them, obviously, as it brought more pain to the victim's family. He's the president and he's chosen to use this platform as his voice to the people. Then he repeatedly lies to them with it. As we've seen, many of his followers blindly believe his lies. It's dangerous.

I applaud the move, and I hope it makes him--and his blind followers who believe any BS he spouts--very, very, very angry.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

If I may add...

May 28, 2020, 3:32 PM

Trump has violated their TOS so many times anyway they should have banned him a long time ago. For that, shame on Twitter. They let him lurk around because it gets them hits.

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

If a President is tweeting it, I want it fact checked

May 28, 2020, 3:44 PM

His office and position are unusual in their power and influence so I think it's not only a wise business decision, but a necessary decision as a public service to fact check everything a President says on twitter. I'd love for them to be able to fact check every tweet a President makes, but with Trump, I think that's probably impossible. I'd also love it extended to all of Congress and Federal Departments but I expect that'd be a logistical nightmare.

I'm surprised at the argument isn't about who should do the fact-checking (ex.) libs being upset at dailycaller being listed as a fact-checker on Facebook) as the act of fact-checking seems like something people would want.

Re: If a President is tweeting it, I want it fact checked

May 28, 2020, 3:50 PM

who is fact checking the dems. uh, no one.

Who are you or anyone else to determine what is "fact"?

May 28, 2020, 3:52 PM [ in reply to If a President is tweeting it, I want it fact checked ]

You don't have to believe them, that's your right.***

May 28, 2020, 3:57 PM

Orrrrrr...they could just s t f u and let people decide

May 28, 2020, 4:01 PM

Sure they could do that, and I'm fine with it either way

May 28, 2020, 4:10 PM

but them fact-checking the President of the United States isn't that big of a deal.

Curious, if the President said the Sun rotates around the Earth and Twitter fact-checked to point out that it's not true, would you still be so upset?

Re: Sure they could do that, and I'm fine with it either way

May 28, 2020, 4:14 PM

I don't see the leap, other than one has been politicized.***

May 28, 2020, 4:33 PM

Of course you don't

May 28, 2020, 4:38 PM

Trump said this about mail-in ballots...

May 28, 2020, 4:51 PM

"There is NO WAY (ZERO!) that Mail-In Ballots will be anything less than substantially fraudulent."

That seems to point to an absolute case about a subject matter that's 1.)Civically very important and 2.)Easily misunderstood so it seems fair to me for the subject to be expanded upon. I would expect Twitter to do the same for whoever is making the claim as a sitting President going into an election. That seems beyond reasonable.

Re: Of course you don't

May 28, 2020, 4:51 PM [ in reply to Of course you don't ]

There is an exemption to freedom of speech, and that is when some idiot is using that freedom to endanger the freedom and well-being of other people.

You can't yell "fire" in a crowded movie theater. You can't joke about having bombs at airports. And you can't pass on nuclear secrets to foreign adversaries. Nor can you actively recruit on behalf of a foreign power for the purpose of opposing your own government; this is called "sedition".

All of those are exemptions to absolute freedom of speech. It's kind of the "your rights end where somebody else's nose begins" rule.

Similarly, telling damaging lies about other people - as Trump is repeatedly doing to Joe Scarborough, for instance - and telling lies about the American government to negate a legal voting right would also seem to cross that line as well.

There are exemptions to absolute freedom of speech...unless you're a nihilist, anyhow. The trick, as ever, is figuring out where that line is.

In this case, Twitter isn't even banning Trump or infringing upon his freedom of speech in any particular; they're just calling his lies exactly what they are.

Next thing you know, there will be weaponized trolling

May 28, 2020, 4:53 PM

Re: Next thing you know, there will be weaponized trolling

May 28, 2020, 5:05 PM

Derp on, brother. Or read something, for crying out loud.

https://www.heinz.cmu.edu/media/2018/October/troll-farms-and-fake-news-social-media-weaponization

Bro you need to get out more if you're scared of Tweets

May 28, 2020, 5:10 PM

Re: Bro you need to get out more if you're scared of Tweets

May 28, 2020, 5:19 PM

I'm not afraid of a tweet.

You and I are two fellas having an argument. That's fine. At the end of the day if we bumped into each other at a Clemson tailgate, the way it would go is, we'd end up drinking beer and talking football and the politics would sort of go away, because at the end of the day politics can't survive either beer or football, and people find a way to get along.

What I'm talking about is something else, involving fake accounts, paid professionals pretending to be fellow Americans, who are not only not interested in resolving differences, but are actively inciting you and I to hate each other more than we actually do, and keeping the pot stirred and making sure that no resolution actually happens. And real fights and real fallout - and certainly real division - is resulting because of this crap.

They are not fellow Americans. They are not even real people at the other end of their accounts. One professional troll usually has several hundred on-line alter egos.

That's what "troll farms" and "weaponized trolling" are.

I'm messing with you

May 28, 2020, 5:26 PM

Why should they have to?

May 28, 2020, 4:55 PM [ in reply to Orrrrrr...they could just s t f u and let people decide ]

Why do you get to express your opinion freely and they can't?

You know how you have the right...

May 28, 2020, 4:43 PM [ in reply to Who are you or anyone else to determine what is "fact"? ]

To take what any politician says and declare it to be untrue, and you face no punishment for it?

So should the people who operate Twitter.

It's because he is attacking our electoral system

May 29, 2020, 12:44 AM

just like his comrades in Russia. They won't remove his conspiracies about the congressional aide who died, as much as her family begs them.

Seriously?

May 29, 2020, 12:51 AM

Yes

May 29, 2020, 1:39 AM

and your wet dream in 4XL tennis shorts is attacking the whole election system.

Idiot ignored***

May 29, 2020, 1:52 AM

Replies: 71
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic