Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Trump on Reports of Interference: ‘I Don’t Believe It’
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Trump on Reports of Interference: ‘I Don’t Believe It’

Dec 11, 2016, 6:24 PM

Makes sense. I mean, it's just a CIA report, not something believable like an internet rumor about Obama being born in Kenya.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/12/11/donald-trump-fox-news-sunday-president-russia-rex-tillerson-secretary-state-cabinet

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Re: Trump on Reports of Interference: ‘I Don’t Believe It’

Dec 11, 2016, 6:55 PM

I don't believe it either.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 11, 2016, 6:56 PM

I don't believe it either.

Makes sense. I mean, it's just a CIA report, not something believable like an internet rumor about the Clintons being serial murderers.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

like the report that said the Georgia hack was FBI

Dec 11, 2016, 7:20 PM

FBI: We don't believe it.

Must have been a naughty employee

You know the CIA does this stuff like it's their job..............BECAUSE ITS THEIR JOB!!!!

Re: it was traced to the dept of homeland security

Dec 11, 2016, 9:15 PM

The swamp is deep

http://www.csoonline.com/article/3148746/security/georgia-says-its-traced-an-attempted-voter-hack-to-dhs.html

Re: it was traced to the dept of homeland security

Dec 16, 2016, 1:23 PM

And don't forget Vince Foster and Obama's birth certificate.

- Jonathan Swift

Except this really happened.

Dec 16, 2016, 2:09 PM

Or so the Georgia folks say. Maybe they're just making it up.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/georgia-reports-attempt-to-hack-states-election-database-via-ip-address-linked-to-homeland-security-1481229960

http://www.ajc.com/news/state--regional-govt--politics/brian-kemp-seeks-donald-trump-aid-alleged-hacking/njzSSIpqHww8C9dcHlF1PP/

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My comment was directed at MemphisCat.

Dec 16, 2016, 2:27 PM

He's the guy who takes internet rumors at face value.

- Jonathan Swift

FBI doesn't believe it either

Dec 11, 2016, 8:02 PM

So I guess they're stupid as well

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This is something much more believable

Dec 11, 2016, 9:16 PM

http://nypost.com/2014/07/31/cia-director-apologizes-for-searching-senate-computers/

Dec 11, 2016, 10:25 PM

Of course Cheeto Jesus doesn't believe it. He's, like, smart. Who needs an intelligence agency when you're as, like, smart as the Donald?

Are these the same guys that gave us MWDs?

Dec 12, 2016, 8:19 AM

Don't know. Just asking.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My favorite new Trump quote.

Dec 12, 2016, 3:54 PM

"I know more than the CIA and the generals."

Re: My favorite obama quote.

Dec 12, 2016, 4:11 PM

I have been to all 57 states and visited Navy " CORPSEMEN." What a DA.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's just a slip. Trump meant it.*****

Dec 12, 2016, 5:34 PM

Dec 12, 2016, 4:28 PM

Maybe our own intelligence agencies did it because they don't want Hillary Clinton as president. Don't you think our intelligence agencies are capable of lying to the American people? They're just using Russia as the boogeyman

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i guess you believe

Dec 13, 2016, 7:30 AM

In unicorns too?

Re: I don't believe anything the CIA says

Dec 16, 2016, 2:56 PM

Period

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic