»
Topic: Trump is bringing Hunter business partner to debate.
Replies: 20   Last Post: Oct 22, 2020 9:06 PM by: OrangeCrush61
[ General Boards - Politics & Religion ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 20  

Trump is bringing Hunter business partner to debate.

[3]
Posted: Oct 22, 2020 5:43 PM

Get your popcorn boys this should be a good one.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/president-trump-plans-to-bring-hunter-biden-associate-tony-bobulinski-as-guest-to-debate

Re: Trump is bringing Hunter business partner to debate.

[1]
Posted: Oct 22, 2020 5:47 PM

President internet troll, pwning the libs to the very end

Posted: Oct 22, 2020 5:53 PM

Will he just be sitting in the crowd? Why would it matter if he brought that guy?

2020 white level member

didn't he pull something like this on Hillary last time?***

[3]
Posted: Oct 22, 2020 6:00 PM

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg

Alleged Bill Clinton victims I think?***

[1]
Posted: Oct 22, 2020 8:04 PM

2020 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

If you see everything as liberal and conservative teams, then You Are What's Wrong With America #YAWWWA

[1]
Posted: Oct 22, 2020 6:00 PM

Why not invite the Chinese and Ukrainian sleazeballs,a well as the wife of the Mayor of Moscow? They could all jointly give Joementia the Number One Sign!!

military_donation.jpg

[1]
Posted: Oct 22, 2020 6:01 PM

Wow that would be crazy. That would show him.

2020 white level member

because Biden won't recognize them...

[2]
Posted: Oct 22, 2020 6:03 PM

he already can't tell his wife and sister apart.

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg

Re: because Biden won't recognize them...

[1]
Posted: Oct 22, 2020 6:05 PM

He thinks he is Joe Biden's husband.

2020 white level member

BFD Trump attempted business deals with China

[1]
Posted: Oct 22, 2020 6:33 PM

and Russia when he was a private citizen. I don’t hold that against him.

These alleged interactions occurred in 2017 when Biden was aLao a private citizen.

Sounds like the pot calling the kettle black. (Hopefully that’s not racist.) In a free capitalistic country, people can try to make money.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Posted: Oct 22, 2020 6:33 PM

These alleged interactions occurred in 2017 when Biden was aLao a private citizen.

Sounds like the pot calling the kettle black. (Hopefully that’s not racist.) In a free capitalistic country, people can try to make money.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Posted: Oct 22, 2020 6:34 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: BFD Trump attempted business deals with China

[1]
Posted: Oct 22, 2020 6:47 PM

For one, this just one situation. We don’t know if there are more.

Second, the timing is important. Did Biden do or promise anything during his time as VP that facilitated these deals? What Trump did prior to being President is pretty much irrelevant.

2020 orange level member

[1]
Posted: Oct 22, 2020 7:45 PM

That's ok. Biden is bringing President Xi to the debates. You know, the one who gave Trump and Ivanka lucrative trademarks WHILE being in office.

2020 orange level member

[1]
Posted: Oct 22, 2020 7:57 PM

This is the problem with living inside the Fox News Bubble, it really is. There's this ongoing serial drama going on over there that only kinda-sorta has anything to do with real life, it's sort of like what real life would be if it were a WWE plotline mixed with a daily soap opera.

The problem is, it takes on this real weird Life Imitates Art Which In Turn Imitates Life chicken-or-the-egg aspect that's really m-e-t-a (I can't write that word on this site because it triggers HTML tags and gets blanked), and you sometimes get the sense the people involved don't really know what's true or not either and get really confused when the rest of us aren't caught up on their batsh!t bonkers alternate universe.

I mean, I'm delighted Trump's bringing the son of a presidential candidate's former business partner along. I have no idea what he thinks that means because I'm not in on his serial drama and just don't care. Biden should respond in kind by bringing along Ivanka's former hairdresser or Eric's second girlfriend or suchlike as his guest, it would have about as much relevance.

I want this Idiocracy to be over so bad I can't see straight.

[1]
Posted: Oct 22, 2020 8:03 PM

Hey Quozzel,

Maybe you can start talking when Biden ACTUALLY REFUTES ANY OF THIS.

So far it’s like 10-0 in the bottom of the 7th and Biden is just coming back out of the dugout after 5 days.

2020 orange level member

[2]
Posted: Oct 22, 2020 8:11 PM

Refute any of what?

So far you Foxworlders haven't even made an actual specific allegation. Trump himself keeps demanding the DOJ investigate and arrest his enemies for non-specific "corruption" and gets frustrated when they show empty pockets and go: "Uh...prosecute for what exactly?"

So what's Joe Biden alleged to have done again?

Posted: Oct 22, 2020 8:23 PM

I agree that what VP Biden did out of office is his business, but this started when he was the VP and that's a conflict of interest at minimum. If he just admitted he lied about meeting with foreign business men to help his son and his partners, we would all be happy and this would die down.

2020 white level member

Posted: Oct 22, 2020 9:06 PM

Why do you think he was hidden in his basement.

Posted: Oct 22, 2020 8:29 PM

Good Lord man you are such a total phony and totally in the tank with the libs.

So far they have produced:

1) a laptop with emails speaking of a Burisma meeting to which the Biden camp said there “was no official meeting but they can’t rule out an informal one.”

2) a photo of the Bidens golfing with Devon Archer, a former member of the Burisma board and after Biden claimed he didn’t know anything about Hunter’s business dealings. You claim it’s photoshopped but so far a lot of news outlets are carrying it and I haven’t seen anyone supporting what you’re saying.

3) Fox verified with two sources that the emails were legit. You guys were all touting Fox just a short month or two ago during the Trump/vets scandal that went nowhere.

4) this Bubalinksi guy has come forward as an eyewitness and was very believable in his delivery and he also produced three phones he says are evidence.

Idk if there’s a crime or not. Refusing to investigate or even acknowledge the facts so far doesn’t help.

At best though, it looks very bad that Biden deliberately lied about Hunter’s business dealings and may have even been a beneficiary.

Like I said you’ve now lost ANY claim you had to impartiality.

2020 orange level member

Posted: Oct 22, 2020 8:24 PM

Yeah, Biden can refute that nonsense right after Trump releases his tax returns and answers the thousands of accusations against him and his cronies, some of whom already went to jail.

And since Trump's never going to answer for those, Biden conspiracy theorists can go screw.

2020 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

If you see everything as liberal and conservative teams, then You Are What's Wrong With America #YAWWWA

Replies: 20  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: SEASON TICKETS FOR 2021 Lower Deck Section T, row 18, seats 5 & 7, plus a parking pass. $1900

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ General Boards - Politics & Religion ]
Start New Topic
301 people have read this post