Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Trump has done a great job, obviously...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 497

Trump has done a great job, obviously...

Apr 8, 2020, 4:59 PM

...American life has come to a complete halt and, what, nearly 13,000 people (and counting) have died and 10 million (and counting) have filed for unemployment...I don't know, MAYBE he could have gotten out in front of this...perhaps by testing people at the port of entry? Seems like common sense. Instead, he did nothing but let the problem fester. And now, who knows when this will end...But keep watching Fox News and defending this incompetent fool...it makes you look really intelligent, I promise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5TZ6fTYrsE

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Trump has done a great job, obviously...

Apr 8, 2020, 5:05 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's a bitter POS...juss let him be***

Apr 8, 2020, 5:07 PM

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

yeah, thank God the best the dems could do is

Apr 8, 2020, 5:11 PM

Joe Biden. He's Bob Dole with hair plugs

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Has HairPlug called The Donald yet?***

Apr 8, 2020, 6:42 PM

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

yesterday***

Apr 8, 2020, 7:03 PM

Re: yeah, thank God the best the dems could do is

Apr 8, 2020, 7:00 PM [ in reply to yeah, thank God the best the dems could do is ]

Joe Biden. He's Bob Dole with hair plugs

I was thinking a really tired John Kerry.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The WHO communicated China's lie about no human to human...

Apr 8, 2020, 5:16 PM

Spread. No one sucked it up more than dems who were promoting Chinese New Year celebrations in NYC and other major metro areas.

The CDC ran all the early testing with kits which proved to be less that 70% dependable. The CDC also distributed those fake test to local health departments which expanded the problem. The CDC continued to insist that only the CDC could manage testing until this snowball had built nearly overwhelming momentum.

I've said many times here that Trump's biggest downfalls were not ending travel from Europe when he ended travel from China and letting the bureaucrats push him around.

We can't blame this on any American or bureau. It is China's fault for lying, the WHO's fault for spreading the Chicon propaganda and that's all. Trump could have done better but nothing he could have done would have made a significant impact being that America was infested before anyone understood the rapid and easy spread of this virus.

Dems had every right and obligation to warn the public about the woohoovirus but instead of paying attention and keeping up they were up in arms about impeaching Trump and contradicting any opinion which was shared by him. All the data known was public. It's not as if the MSM was under a legal gag order.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's not his fault, and he can't stop it.

Apr 8, 2020, 5:51 PM

That being said, he could have taken drastic measures earlier, to produce masks, gloves, ventilators, etc. Once this hit Iran and Italy, that's the point I would have used the DPA to mandate ventilator production and masks. And to prepare us for all of this. I would have bet my Presidency on it. So right now we could have 10 times the ventilators being made, 10 times the masks being made, etc. We would be much better prepared.

But this can't be stopped. We should have been prepared for this much earlier. In retrospect, we were once prepared for this, moreso than now. President GWB saw the danger, even when there was none. He created out "stockpile" initially in 2005-6. It was ransacked by the Swine flu, and left to wither away, unfunded and with far less than adequate levels. I mean a government so irresponsible it has a $24 trillion debt, why would they do something proactive?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 497
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic