Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Trump calling John Bolton a liar.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 536

Trump calling John Bolton a liar.

Jan 27, 2020, 9:47 AM

Who will people believe? The guy with over 15,000 lies in less than three years or the other guy?

The corruption of the Republican Party is almost complete. This insures that The Senate will flip to the Democrats in November.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Trump calling John Bolton a liar.

Jan 27, 2020, 9:49 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 27, 2020, 9:49 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 27, 2020, 9:54 AM

You're just a typical liberal. You just don't realize that everyone is out to get Trump and they are all liars. Trump exudes honesty and only cares about ethics and doing things the right way. He is a selfless man. It's all about America. He is a role model and great American. He is the best president of all time and a role model for how we want our youth to act in the future. There has never been anyone braver or a bigger patriot than President Trump. Trump makes George Washington look like a clown. As Trump as stated, no president in US history has done more than he has. So take your liberal snowflake nonsense and shove it.
Trump 2020. MAGA. #BestAmeticanAllTime

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The hit dogs holler hate like a little girl who got her

Jan 27, 2020, 10:02 AM

feelings hurt.

Remember when Republicans kinda sorta had logical fact based arguments? Yeah, me neither, but they used to pretend that the truth mattered.

You can usually stop reading when you spot words like

Jan 27, 2020, 10:04 AM [ in reply to Re: Trump calling John Bolton a liar. ]

EVERYONE and ALL. That's a sure sign Captain Hyperbole is making an appearance.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 27, 2020, 9:54 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John Bolton was evil incarnate among dems for years

Jan 27, 2020, 10:02 AM

Now he's suddenly trustworthy and their best friend.

Anyone remember the popular people in high school, and all the social cliques and gossip? Where your enemy is suddenly your best friend, if they're useful? I sure as #### do. Now I know nothing about Washington, but I do know our state politics are a macrocosm of high school popularity and social circles. I can only assume Washington is worse.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cool story bro!

Jan 27, 2020, 10:05 AM

Interesting forms of "argument" that you guys employ these days.

1) You just a hatuh.

2) You used to be hatuh.

Why don't you guys try the fact based approach?

Re: John Bolton was evil incarnate among dems for years

Jan 27, 2020, 10:06 AM [ in reply to John Bolton was evil incarnate among dems for years ]

Liberals didnt think he was a liar. The problem was he was/is a war monger. That's what you're missing.

So was Saddam Hussein. One of our biggest middle east

Jan 27, 2020, 10:13 AM

allies in the 1980's. So were the Taliban, when they were fighting our enemy, the Soviet Union.

Heck, Russia was our ally in WW2. Japan was our enemy, now they're our friend.

Plays out the same way with people in politics.

Re: So was Saddam Hussein. One of our biggest middle east

Jan 27, 2020, 10:16 AM

Fail...you're rambling. Fitting square pegs into round holes.

Dems still don't like John Bolton.

Jan 27, 2020, 10:07 AM [ in reply to John Bolton was evil incarnate among dems for years ]

Believing that someone is telling the truth is not the same as liking them.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bolton is still evil incarnate, but you're mischaracterizing

Jan 27, 2020, 10:15 AM [ in reply to John Bolton was evil incarnate among dems for years ]

the position that I assume most people had on him. He's dangerous not because he's dishonest. I've never seen or heard of him lying about anything. He's dangerous because he's the biggest neocon warhawk any of us has ever seen. If he was allowed access to the red button, he would have glassed the entire ME during the W. administration. And he's honest about it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't ever remember his honesty being called into

Jan 27, 2020, 10:51 AM [ in reply to John Bolton was evil incarnate among dems for years ]

question. He's always been pretty open about which countries he'd like to have a nice polite sit down war with.

What has Trump's defense been saying all along. Libtards don't have any witnesses...there is nobody that witnessed Trump doing or saying anything. Well here ya go, Bolton's it, he was in the room, Donny was talking to him, directly.

So long as Trump and his minions continue to say

Jan 27, 2020, 10:06 AM

mean things about liberals (liberal = anyone not drinking the T-koolaid) they will do just fine in elections. I doubt Trump gets four more years, but not red state will dump their gop senator. Alabama will likely dump their placeholder Dem Senator.

Re: So long as Trump and his minions continue to say

Jan 27, 2020, 10:22 AM

User Logo
The Electric Aunt Jemima
Orange Blooded [4806]
TigerPulse: 100%
So long as Trump and his minions continue to say [1]
Posted: Jan 27, 2020 10:06 AM

mean things about liberals (liberal = anyone not drinking the T-koolaid) they will do just fine in elections. I doubt Trump gets four more years, but not red state will dump their gop senator. Alabama will likely dump their placeholder Dem Senator.

HOW MUCH YOU WILLING TO LOSE ON THAT STATEMENT. GET USED TO IT SNOWFLAKES. TRUMP WILL WIN IN THE BIGGEST LANDSLIDE SINCE REAGAN, MAYBE EVEN MORE.

Re: So long as Trump and his minions continue to say

Jan 27, 2020, 3:32 PM

I'm not judging you at all mind you, but I'd like to get some of what you're smoking. That is some really good chit! ;)

The problem is states where Trump is unpopular like

Jan 27, 2020, 10:28 AM [ in reply to So long as Trump and his minions continue to say ]

McSally in Arizona, Susan Collins in Maine, Thillis in NC, Cory Gardner in Colorado, Lisa Murkowski in Alaska.

If they vote against witnesses, they are likely toast.

Jan 27, 2020, 10:25 AM

User Logo
Chuckston T-Man
All-TigerNet [14901]
TigerPulse: 100%
Trump calling John Bolton a liar. [1]
Posted: Jan 27, 2020 9:47 AM

Who will people believe? The guy with over 15,000 lies in less than three years or the other guy?

The corruption of the Republican Party is almost complete. This insures that The Senate will flip to the Democrats in November.

ROTFLMFAO AT YOU SNOWFLAKES. COULD YOU LIST THOSE 15,000 LIES DURING THE NEXT 5 YEARS. GUESS THAT WILL EQUAL OUT TO ABOUT 40,000 BY THEN.

Leave it to deroberts to make an impassioned defense of his

Jan 27, 2020, 10:30 AM

hero completely devoid of facts and logic.

Just blind raw emotion.

Good stuff!

Replies: 20
| visibility 536
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic