Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Trump Supporters
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 412

Trump Supporters

Jun 16, 2020, 5:47 PM

All Trump supporters aren't really like these guys, just making a point that you can't assume all Libs or BLM people are the same because of a few idiots like I see done in here a lot.
In this case, a couple hundred idiots:

"Violent counter-protesters mobbed a small-town BLM demonstration in Ohio amid false rumors of Antifa"

"A video posted on Twitter by radio reporter Josh Martinez showed the man who was punched by a counter-protester. In the video, the protester is surrounded by other white men as they yell and heckle him. One man can be heard shouting "get the f--k out bro." A counter-protester wearing a Confederate flag bandana on his head punches the protester in the back of the head. "Sir, I just got punched in the back of the head," the protester then says to a police officer."

https://www.insider.com/violent-counter-protesters-bethel-ohio-black-lives-matter-protest-antifa-2020-6

video, USA, USA, my assz.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1272377516347580416

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sounds like Ohio to me.***

Jun 16, 2020, 5:54 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best line...."Sir, where am I allowed to stand and protest"

Jun 16, 2020, 6:16 PM

Bubba reply...."CINCINNATI, BOY!"

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Trump Supporters

Jun 16, 2020, 5:56 PM

Is that like when yall said all the Charlottesville people were evil because of a few?

Jw

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 16, 2020, 6:04 PM

Is that like when yall said all the Charlottesville people were evil because of a few?

Jw

A few? Did you notice the 100 or so guys walking with torches chanting "The Jews will not replace us"? Or the poorly disguised klan, or all the confederate flags or the guy who drove his car into a group of counter-protesters, injured a dozen and killed a girl?

Still trying to diminish that incident to make Herr Trump not look so bad, eh?

Jun 16, 2020, 6:17 PM

Nope. I'm no Trump supporter, just don't like hypocrites. And frankly, you're a hypocrite. Js.

You bent over backwards to claim everyone at Charlottesville was evil. Js.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 16, 2020, 6:55 PM

Not a hypocrite at all, at least not on this issue and if you've read my posts I'm never afraid to admit it when I'm wrong.

You just don't like the facts. There weren't 'good people on both sides'. There were only good people on one side and some of them got ran over by a car.

Ultimately we have an ugly situation in our country. Proud Boys, White Supremacist, Antifa, Fring Left Criminals...all of these are ugly and in my view not patriotic at all.

But if we're in a place where we can't even identify the bad guys, we're in a world of trouble.

And I don't call people names, ###**ole. ;)

Jun 16, 2020, 7:09 PM

As I said, bent over backwards to claim everyone was evil, well except those you agree with. Thanks for making my point.

Note: I dont agree with the confederate flag but simply flying one doesn't make one evil. We'll just agree to disagree on that point.

Jun 17, 2020, 11:25 AM [ in reply to Re: Trump Supporters ]

You forgot that the right leaning demonstrators had a LEGAL permit. The ANTIFA crowd did NOT! Leftest ##### started the whole thing. Try to fact-check before you embarrass yourself.....and try harder...

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How many cities did Trump supporters loot and burn?

Jun 16, 2020, 5:57 PM

How many minorities lost everything they worked a lifetime to build?

There is no justification for punching someone.

Message was edited by: ClemsonTiger1988®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"There is no justification for punching someone."

Jun 16, 2020, 6:04 PM

Then what was the point of your first two questions? Certainly seems like you're trying to justify these Trump supporters are something, what, less worse?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

I guess once more arsonists and riot instigators are

Jun 16, 2020, 6:07 PM [ in reply to How many cities did Trump supporters loot and burn? ]

ultimately identified and arrested we'll know better how to answer that question.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How many cities did Trump supporters loot and burn?

Jun 16, 2020, 6:10 PM [ in reply to How many cities did Trump supporters loot and burn? ]

That's a false equivilancy. Those that looted and burned were criminals, not protesters.

And one doesn't cancel out the other. The issue I'm raising is, look at the hate in these guy's eyes as they chant USA, USA. They make me embarrassed for my country.

Everyone out there isn't as smart and sophisticated as the guys in here. Hate speech, the Conservative Media Outrage Machine...isn't going to turn you guys violent, but it will a whole
helll of lot others it will.

You may not like the liberal slant of the MSM. But it doesn't demonize any group of Americans other than white supremacists and criminals. It never demonizes Trump Supporters, Conservatives or other goups of Americans.

I'm looking really hard...

Jun 16, 2020, 6:26 PM

do you have a hate meter I can borrow?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm looking really hard...

Jun 16, 2020, 6:58 PM

do you have a hate meter I can borrow?

Tune into Carlson, Limbaugh, Savage, Alex Jones, Hannity...you won't need a meter, you'll immediately recognize the demonization of Liberals, Dems, and the phony 'deep state' you know, the one's that hate America. That's all pure hatred.

anytime someone on the right raises any questions

Jun 16, 2020, 7:08 PM

about BLM or anti-anything from the left you guys automatically say white supremist or racist.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: anytime someone on the right raises any questions

Jun 16, 2020, 7:57 PM

Right, your a victim. Look at the video, it's indefensible just like burning and looting are indefensible. It's a problem on both sides. You just can't seem to accept that there as many crazies on your side as there are on my side.

Re: anytime someone on the right raises any questions

Jun 17, 2020, 4:22 AM [ in reply to anytime someone on the right raises any questions ]

^^^this.

Got to agree 100% or racist, bigot, or some other ism is thrown at ya.

Re: How many cities did Trump supporters loot and burn?

Jun 17, 2020, 11:32 AM [ in reply to Re: How many cities did Trump supporters loot and burn? ]

Felix....PULEEZE fact check yourself. Are you just in denial, too TDSed or just plain, well, trying to look dumb?

You actually said this....was it a typo?

"You may not like the liberal slant of the MSM. But it doesn't demonize any group of Americans other than white supremacists and criminals. It never demonizes Trump Supporters, Conservatives or other groups of Americans".

YCBS....your hole is getting bigger....stop digging

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

As these protests have increased, rioting and looting has

Jun 16, 2020, 6:06 PM

fallen dramatically while violence from counter-protesters has increased.

Quite the contrast in diversity and tolerance between both groups.

Equality and progress doesn't come easily.

Re: As these protests have increased, rioting and looting has

Jun 16, 2020, 6:12 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let's just everyone be

Jun 16, 2020, 6:15 PM

Anti...then we'll share a common bond!

You're welcome... ;)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I love the referee outfit

Jun 16, 2020, 6:40 PM [ in reply to Re: As these protests have increased, rioting and looting has ]

and the MAGA hat is a nice touch.

Replies: 22
| visibility 412
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic