Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
True story
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 265

True story

Nov 5, 2020, 12:29 PM

Out to lunch in Atlanta ... stopped by staples for some office supplies

There was an old brown Ford Pinto parked in front of the store. Tag was “TGRBLM1”

Staples clerk was loading it down with boxes. I said thats a lot of paper. He said this was a rush print order that was needed for the election ... 15000 preprinted ballots

Not good

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did you eat a lot of paint chips as a child?***

Nov 5, 2020, 12:43 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I believe this 100%. There is no need to hide this

Nov 5, 2020, 12:45 PM

blatant election fuckery because the Deep Democrat State and ANTIFA are 100% funding this latest attempt at taking away our Freedoms by rigging this election. Why else would this person have told you this information? EXACTLY.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Was with you until 'Staples'. Might as well get them to

Nov 5, 2020, 12:53 PM

print up some $100 bills while they're at it.

The old brown Pinto, the tag, all that sounded totally legit, except that it might be the last Pinto running in the state.

What is a preprinted ballot? Wouldn't they just be plain ol' printed?

As troll efforts go, I give you a solid B+. It read well. Not too long, but enough to be a story, like an actual person would tell. Details add authenticity, but these just need to be cleaned up a bit. Even so, will get some triggered responses, so, not bad.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah I haven't seen a Pinto in at least 10 years.

Nov 5, 2020, 12:58 PM

Ford stopped making them in 1980, so that car would be 40 years old. Driving a 40 year old car would be EXPENSIVE, as parts would be all but impossible to find.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nah, junkyards are full of them...***

Nov 5, 2020, 1:01 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Junkyards aren't known for taking very good care of cars.

Nov 5, 2020, 1:09 PM

Any Pinto found in a "junk yard" would probably have been sitting out in the weather for 30+ years, and certainly any hard to find Pinto specific parts would have been picked decades ago. And none of the "pick and pay" lots will have a 40 year old car in them. It's a waste of real estate. Noone will buy anything from them.

The engine and transmission for the final few production years were Ford corporate (2.3l 4cyl, C-3 transmissions), so they might be available from other vehicles, but again..why would someone spend the time and money to keep a 40 year old car running when they could spend a smaller amount on an entirely different, newer car that already runs? The pinto was not a particularly memorable car except for its major design flaw of exploding when rear ended, which make it even less desirable to keep running.

IOW, this whole story is all bulllshit.

Interesting. I figured they were metal cubes by 1990.***

Nov 5, 2020, 1:11 PM [ in reply to Nah, junkyards are full of them...*** ]

I'm sure most were***

Nov 5, 2020, 1:15 PM

Let's do something blatantly illegal with big jail time.

Nov 5, 2020, 1:10 PM [ in reply to Yeah I haven't seen a Pinto in at least 10 years. ]

How do we get the stuff printed? A public printer, of course. They got people in there who will help.

What's the getaway car? The one car that stands out. An Edsel, maybe. Maybe a tag that says IH8TRMP..

But like I said, the story is on the right track.

Re: True story

Nov 5, 2020, 2:53 PM

It won't matter. The Pinto will catch on fire on the way back to Dem HQ and all of the ballots will burn up

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

it's like a lightbulbbill story

Nov 5, 2020, 3:12 PM

with better spelling

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 265
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic