Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Middle to close to middle aged d00ds
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 618

Middle to close to middle aged d00ds

Jul 14, 2017, 9:26 PM

Shingles ####### sucks. Went to Doctors Care and diagnosed. Feels like Mike ####### Tyson is punching me in the ribs over and over. If you are over 40, get the shingles shots.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

sucks dude

Jul 14, 2017, 9:28 PM

My butt-cheeks and sack region is completely raw, and I wouldn't trade places with you.

Get well soon.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

Get you a jar of this

Jul 14, 2017, 10:00 PM

http://drkowalski.stores.yahoo.net/40offheoilsa.html

When I worked at the water treatment plant I'd get galded every summer. This makes it all better over night.

Great for burns too.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov
Panta Rhei Heraclitus

Nevermind

Jul 14, 2017, 10:09 PM

Apparently you can't get it anymore.

Better take good care of my stash.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov
Panta Rhei Heraclitus

Re: Nevermind

Jul 14, 2017, 10:15 PM

We still have some Boudreaux's Butt Paste left over from when my chirren were in diapers. It works pretty good, but even with that stuff, it hurts until the next morning.

Thank the good Lord I wore my Exofficio drawers today. Those things are miracle workers. With all of the humidity and heat of a steel mill, even Exofficio drawers have their limitations. Regular boxers would have had me in a wheel chair by noon, though.

Around 4pm, I doused my self with Monkey Butt Powder that I had stashed in my desk. It worked for a minute or two, but I have a strange suspicion that the powder combined with my sweat and made an abrasive compound that wore me out.

#problemsforslightlyoverweightdudesinasteelmill

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

Found it

Jul 14, 2017, 10:36 PM

http://www.equinoxbotanicals.com/our-products/hemp-salve/hemp-oil-salve

If you sweat a lot in your nether region this is a must. Cools and soothes instantly. Irritation gone without a trace in the morning. Greasy and stinks, will stain your drawers green, but it works!

Panta Rhei Heraclitus

Most insurance won't pay for it until you're over 60.

Jul 14, 2017, 10:07 PM

Yes it sucks, had it on my noggin, got a nice indentation on my head from it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh, I thought you were gonna say

Jul 14, 2017, 10:07 PM

your balls hit the toilet water and you can't get it up.

Ts and Ps, man. Ts and Ps.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MauldinT, where are you???

i got em at 32

Jul 14, 2017, 10:37 PM

on the head.

not the waist.

that was brutal. i held my sister's newborn when they were undiagnosed. had to call her and tell her to get him checked out. that was not fun.

good luck dude

True story

Jul 15, 2017, 7:40 AM

Buddy of mine got them a few years back. Guess he as early-to-mid-40s. Anyway, he went to the doctor to get something for them. Doc gave him something that didn't really do anything. He went back the next day and said' "Man, you have to give me something good. I can't deal with this ####." Or something to that effect. Anywho, the doctor gave him another prescription. After taking one, my buddy said he felt like lying down for a bit. So, he got on the couch and just kind of daydreamt at the ceiling for what felt like about 15 minutes. When he got up, he was like, "Holy ####! I've been lying here for 8 ####### hours!?!?!?" Ha ha ha. He didn't take anymore of those pills and just tried to suck it up. Schadenfreude.

had it a few years ago, the classic around-my-torso. Geez it

Jul 15, 2017, 9:36 AM

hurt something aweful. Now I'm almost 60, so I will be getting the shot. A person who has had shingles can always get them again.

Hang in there, it takes a while to subside.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Had it in my twenties in the winter.

Jul 15, 2017, 5:39 PM

Absolutely hellacious.

My doc gave me a prescription for the

Jul 15, 2017, 5:53 PM

Vaccine but insurance doesn't cover it. Understand it's $200. Everyone whose had it wished they had spent the$200. So I will. Best wishes.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You think shingles are bad, pray you don't get tiles

Jul 16, 2017, 11:04 AM

Makes shingles seem like a hangnail.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 618
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic