Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Any Idea how many $2 PAW stamped bills are circulating in AZ?!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 895

Any Idea how many $2 PAW stamped bills are circulating in AZ?!

Feb 8, 2016, 7:32 PM

Hey..like many of you I've been going to the bank for years ( me since early 70's) to get a handful of these $2 bad boys & stamping them Orange and passing them out, sometimes with difficultly!

So, please share with us your story about what you did with this tradition when you attended the NC game in AZ.

How many did you purchase to stamp..The problems you had getting them & stamping the PAW on them..where you spent them (at filling stations, stadium vendors, Vegas gambling, etc)...

And the reactions from people, the fun you had, the need to explain AND how many did you bring back home?!

TIA & GoTiGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mine are circulating through Miami. Sadly, couldn't make it

Feb 8, 2016, 7:34 PM

to Az. :(

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Any Idea how many $2 PAW stamped bills are circulating in AZ?!

Feb 8, 2016, 7:42 PM

not many, they do not tend to stay in circulation long

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

True story - Last week, my child's gym coach

Feb 8, 2016, 7:48 PM

Took some kids to Phoenix for a competition. She saw my wife last Friday and gave her a Tiger-paw stamped $2 bill because she knew we liked Clemson and thought we would like it. She is from Europe and had no idea what it meant. She just thought it was a funny bill with orange paws on it.. She said she looked curiously at the store clerk when she got as change and the clerk said that the whole city is full of them.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 8, 2016, 7:52 PM

I wonder how many went toward lap dances?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 8, 2016, 8:05 PM

Hey Bill, my daughter, sister, and niece took over $400 worth of $2 to ACCCG and OB. Got a lot of double takes and questions. Most get a kick out of it. Only my sister, niece and their good friend - who is wife of former tiger who played for Danny Ford - made it to Natty, where they took another $200 or so with them. We pay (paid) for EVERYTHING with them.

Sister gets them at banks in Anderson, and the last few batches were already stamped with paws.

Besides any playoff games, we plan to travel to Auburn and GT next year, and will take more.... ESPECIALLY to GT - the reason we started the $2 tradition!

GO TIGERS!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Feb 8, 2016, 8:06 PM

I haven't seen any in the east valley...

did not bring $2 bill after ornage bowl

Feb 8, 2016, 8:07 PM

brought my tiger paw stamp and stamped all my bills and credit card receipts.

Tradition is great. caring hundreds of dollars of $2 requires a fanny pack..

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

I took some. Gave one to a Bama Fan

Feb 8, 2016, 8:07 PM

This couple had a daughter in the Bama band. They were seated next to me in a restaurant. Talk to them for a long time they were nice. When I got ready to leave I left some two dollar bills for a tip. They made a fuss over them so I gave one to them to give to their daughter in the band.

"The one who thinks we can and the one who thinks we can't are both right! Which one are you, son? Which one are you, son?"

Replies: 8
| visibility 895
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic