Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
GameDay snub
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

GameDay snub

Oct 14, 2018, 2:14 PM

How awesome would it have been for gameday to come this week? Homecoming, 3:30 kick, undefeated matchup that could decided the conference champ. But nah, lets go to Washington State for a game that maybe 4 people in the country want to watch just because some random guy likes to carry his flag across the country every week.

With all that being said, we beat NC State by 20 points.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

E$PN wants people to actually watch their show, so***

Oct 14, 2018, 2:18 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Nevertheless

Oct 14, 2018, 2:28 PM

THE game of the day will be between two unbeaten teams in the south and it will be a National TV game watched from coast to coast. Great opportunity for the good guys to show off!

Re: GameDay snub

Oct 14, 2018, 2:19 PM

I'm glad it is going to WSU. I'll DVR it because most of GameDay regardless of where they are set up is utter boredom.

My guess is iy will also be one of the higher watched GameDay's of the year.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That isn't saying too much

Oct 14, 2018, 2:37 PM

I think Desmond Howard lobbied for anywhere other than

Oct 14, 2018, 2:24 PM

Clemson. Can you image the boos he would get every time he opened his mouth if Gameday was at Clemson.

Our last home Gameday was in 2016, correct? I know our Louisville and Va Tech road games in 2017 hosted Gameday, but I don't recall any at home last year. I can't see any of our remaining home games hosting Gameday.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think Desmond Howard lobbied for anywhere other than

Oct 14, 2018, 2:33 PM

Clemson vs. TAMU next season is a good bet for a night game in early September. It would be billed as battle of QBs.

Go Tigers ??!!

True. nm***

Oct 14, 2018, 2:35 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They're probably not coming back for a while

Oct 14, 2018, 2:35 PM [ in reply to I think Desmond Howard lobbied for anywhere other than ]

after we boo'd Corso.

Good, #### 'em. I was hoping if they did show up we'd let them have their ###### show in front of an empty Bowman.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Corso & Co shouldn't take it personally...

Oct 14, 2018, 9:52 PM

We were simply throwing a hex down when he picked us. We had to do something, or we were gonna lose that game given his track record.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 14, 2018, 2:53 PM

no idea if this is part of their decision matrix but the weather calls for 60% chance of rain in the morning (during their show)... I know they have done rain shows before... just a data point

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 14, 2018, 7:27 PM

Would we really want Game Day tearing up Bowman Field in the rain again? And we'd have to move the Habitat House before Homecoming to clear some real estate for the equipment truck, stage, etc.

GameDay needs Clemson more than Clemson needs GameDay

Oct 14, 2018, 3:56 PM

and their lousy ratings more that support that contention.

GameDay is nothing more than an $-EZ propaganda show and the rest of the country is clearly sick of it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic