Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clowney wins Hendricks award
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,556

Clowney wins Hendricks award

Dec 5, 2012, 4:45 PM

#1 player out of high school playing like #1 player in college. He got Tajh's number. He was the main reason clemson lost.

Hope he doesn't turn out to be like the ole' ball coach and becomes a better individual.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

True

Dec 5, 2012, 4:48 PM

Would hate to see anyone turn out like Spurrier and make 3.3 million a year. What a terrible guy, heisman, national championship, proven winner, competitior. Terrible qualities to have right there.

You describing OJ Simpson?

Dec 5, 2012, 4:52 PM

Heisman winner, National Champion Winner, Millionaire.

Oh I see. Spurcock=OJ Simpson

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Re: True

Dec 5, 2012, 5:52 PM [ in reply to True ]

You're confusing qualities with accomplishments.

Re: You describing OJ Simpson?

Dec 5, 2012, 4:54 PM

BOOM!

Is it named after Christina?

Dec 5, 2012, 4:55 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Re: Is it named after Christina?

Apr 4, 2023, 2:17 PM

I would die in those things . . . and love every minute of it. I just hope it's a slow death.

Re: Is it named after Christina?

Dec 5, 2012, 5:32 PM [ in reply to Is it named after Christina? ]

Wow, I love her pair...I meant her red hair!

I'm not sure why you think most of the posters ----

Dec 5, 2012, 5:01 PM

especially the paying customers---are on Tigernet to read about awards given to usuck players.
IMO---this announcement has absolutely no place on this board. If I want to read about awards, I'll go to the front page and read about awards given to Clemson players

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clowney wins Hendricks award

Dec 5, 2012, 5:26 PM

Without discrediting Clowney's successes and abilities as a football player, I would like to diagree by saying that Clowney was not the reason that Clemson lost to the Gamecocks. We got away from a successful running gameplan, the pass defense was non-existent, we dropped and/or missed 3 gift interceptions from Thompson and we allowed him to gain 1st down running on 3rd & 19. Clowney alone did not beat us. Again, not taking anything away from Clowney, but 2 of his sacks were where Tajh ran into him trying to scramble, not a pursuit sack or a blindside sack. Let's stop looking at the game through orange-colored glasses and see it for what it was. This was a very win-able game until the 3rd & 19 debacle. The run defense played great until late in the game when they ran out of gas. The O-line did a poor job of chip blocking Clowney & Taylor and we didn't utilize Sammy in the running game effectively. Clowney is a great player and deserving of the accolades he receives, but no 1 man can beat a team.

Re: Clowney wins Hendricks award

Dec 7, 2012, 12:49 PM

he got credit for 2 DLine sacks

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,556
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic