Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Trevor Lawrence...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Trevor Lawrence...

Jun 16, 2016, 4:18 PM

I'm not gonna lie...I want us to get this kid, bad! His measures are remarkable and he can run the spread and pro...

This will speak a lot about Coach Streeter here. Will he let Jim Chaney's goofy @$$ out recruit this to UGA? He would be a big time get.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Re: Trevor Lawrence...

Jun 16, 2016, 4:24 PM

I am not sure Streeter will be out recruited but more like the guy will know we have Johnson and others on the team and decide to go to UGA because of the competition.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 16, 2016, 4:25 PM

It'd be essentially the same competition. I still think he leans to Tenn because both teams are stacked at QB...

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

You don't become the #1 qb in the country by being afraid of

Jun 16, 2016, 4:27 PM

competition.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You don't become the #1 qb in the country by being afraid of

Jun 16, 2016, 4:33 PM

I do not think he is afraid but sometimes the kids pick the road where they think they can play quicker. Hope we get him but I am just not that confident that we will get him.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You don't become the #1 qb in the country by being afraid of

Jun 16, 2016, 4:33 PM [ in reply to You don't become the #1 qb in the country by being afraid of ]

There's a difference between 3 top 5 QBs battling over a starting spot as opposed to 1 or 2. UGA has Eason (1) and Fromm (4) at QB battling. Fromm graduates in December and will be an early enrollee.

With us he will have to deal with Johnson, Cooper, and Brice....I think in some instances players choose their best option based on less competition.

Cooper may end up being very good, but he's not a top 5 QB

Jun 16, 2016, 5:38 PM

and neither is Brice on paper (which is all recruits really look at). However, UGA has two. I know if I was the number 1 guy in my class at QB, I wouldn't view Cooper or Brice as guys that could keep me off the field (even though one of those guys may end up being a complete stud).

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't forget Joyner another 2018 QB, who gets better every

Jun 16, 2016, 8:14 PM [ in reply to Re: You don't become the #1 qb in the country by being afraid of ]

year, and he has come here a lot with his big buddy John Simpson. When asked about Hunter, he said he was not afraid of competition. Wanting really badly to come here and developing relationships like he has means something. However, it would be great if Lawrence did come here, but I seriously doubt it.

UGA has some great qb recruits too,

Jun 16, 2016, 7:53 PM [ in reply to Re: Trevor Lawrence... ]

if he goes there it isn't because he's scared of competition.

Jun 17, 2016, 12:29 AM

> I'm not gonna lie...I want us to get this kid, bad!
> His measures are remarkable and he can run the
> e spread and pro...
>
> This will speak a lot about Coach Streeter here. Will
> he let Jim Chaney's goofy @$$ out recruit this to
> UGA? He would be a big time get.

Lawrence call "goofy" a genius.....Kirby's built a wall around Ga and Dabo's going to pay for it!

Trevor Lawrence...

Jun 17, 2016, 3:49 AM

...looks like Kylo Ren with his helmet off.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic