Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Trevor Adair???
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 2,147

Trevor Adair???

Oct 28, 2020, 1:05 PM

I saw on Social Media Trevor passed away. Is this true? What happened?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes

Oct 28, 2020, 2:13 PM

Former Clemson Men’s Soccer Coach Trevor Adair Passes Away

Clemson has learned of the passing of former Head Men’s Soccer Coach Trevor Adair. Adair led the program for 14 seasons from 1995 to 2008, and is the second-winningest coach behind Dr. I. M. Ibrahim with a 174-91-26 record with the Tigers.

While at Clemson, Adair led the Tigers to the 2005 College Cup, ultimately guiding the Tigers to a No. 3 ranking in the final poll that season. During his tenure, Adair led the Tigers to nine NCAA Tournament appearances, six trips to the NCAA Quarterfinal round, two ACC Championships, 14 All-America honors and 47 All-ACC selections.

Adair started his head coaching career at Brown University, compiling a 34-24-5 record between 1991-94. Adair’s coaching career began in 1982 as an assistant coach at the University of South Carolina, a position which he held for nine seasons. Most recently, Adair served as an assistant coach at Old Dominion University.

Statement from Mike Noonan

I am deeply saddened, as is the entire Clemson soccer family, by the loss of Trevor. My heart goes out to Jody and his daughters. Trevor had a significant impact on our soccer program here at Clemson, as well as the State of South Carolina, the Southeast region and in New England. He will be missed in the soccer community.

https://clemsontigers.com/former-clemson-mens-soccer-coach-trevor-adair-passes-away/

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"You ask, what is our aim? I can answer in one word: Victory. Victory at all costs—Victory in spite of all terror—Victory, however long and hard the road may be..." - Winston Churchill

Replies: 1
| visibility 2,147
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic