Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Tre Lamar: Defense on ‘upward trend’ heading into second half of the season
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

TNET: Tre Lamar: Defense on ‘upward trend’ heading into second half of the season

Oct 14, 2018, 7:01 AM

Tre Lamar: Defense on ‘upward trend’ heading into second half of the season

Clemson is coming off a huge 63-3 win over Wake Forest last weekend. The Tigers dominated both sides of the ball and showed the nation what they can do when everything is clicking. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

oh look

Oct 14, 2018, 7:16 AM

An article on a Clemson website about Clemson

I should read this

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Tre Lamar: Defense on ‘upward trend’ heading into second half of the season

Oct 14, 2018, 8:33 AM

I might be wrong, and correct me if I am, but our D only sacked Finley ONCE last year, and only 2-3 hurries. Their OLine managed to protect him all day, as Finley went 15-for-15 early to take a lead to the half. If that happens again, Finley will carve up our secondary with those quick release passes. Not being a coach, I have no idea how to fix this problem, but I would bet my free steak knives that CBV has a plan. I can't wait to watch how our D looks in this one.

As for our O, I think NCSU lost too much on D to keep us from scoring a lot. Maybe 35+ for us, and hopefully only 20+ for NCSU.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We have an Ace in the hole

Oct 15, 2018, 1:16 AM

X-.factor...Xavier Thomas. If our starting four dont get penetration, put XT on the edge. There is not a offensive tackle in this country that can handle his launch off the line. Thomas will get to him,, i promise. But i dont see our front four getting whipped by their OL, consistently. I have tons of faith in our corners, our linebackers to cover TE's, and venebles scheming to use the talents of his guys. Isaiah Simmons, Tre Lamar and Kendell Joseph are going to put a hurt on.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tre Lamar has a VERY bright future.

Oct 15, 2018, 1:02 AM

He has been a force. He just has that combination you want. Football IQ, coachable, natural gifted talent and works to make himself better. Long bodied, long arms, speed, strength in upper and lower body. Nose for the ball, explosive, diagnoses quickly. He is a beast.

The first time i ever saw him, i was floored. I was like holy moly, Lamar is Huge. I think he is going to be a valued pick. At his size he could be used as a 4-3 DE, inside or outside LB. Im going to go out on a limb and say he runs 4.7 or better.

He reminds me of Ashley Shepperd.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic