Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tre Lamar, Feaster, and Muse
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Tre Lamar, Feaster, and Muse

May 8, 2017, 9:45 PM

Expecting a big season out of these kids. Outside of the new QB, who else do you think will step up this year?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Shaq Smith.....***

May 8, 2017, 9:46 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cain mccloud powell***

May 8, 2017, 9:50 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Skalski going to knock out some folks***

May 8, 2017, 10:32 PM

Re: Tre Lamar, Feaster, and Muse

May 8, 2017, 10:44 PM

I'm going to say Hunter Renfrow for about two more seasons.

May 8, 2017, 11:02 PM

Shaq Smith & Tre Lamar.

And I think with all the attention Wilkins, Lawrence, and Ferrel will get, other guys on the D Line are going to have monster years. Albert Huggins, Austin Bryant, Xavier Kelley, Lasamuel Davis, Nyles Pinckney and others.

Hoping trayvon Mullen and AJ Terrell become lockdown corners asap as well

May 8, 2017, 10:58 PM

Lamar and Powell

Re: Chad Smith***

May 8, 2017, 11:03 PM

Re: Chad Smith***

May 9, 2017, 4:09 AM

I was going to say him also. There is so much talent now everywhere that it is unfathomable. We actually have depth across the board except possibly, our offensive line. Good players, maybe not elite players.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who put the "L" in BrowneLL

May 8, 2017, 11:17 PM

I think Powell has a big year, Milan as well think this will be his break out year, I think ray ray takes that next step and becomes more consistent. I think Mullens is going to come on strong this year as well. My dark horses for various reasons are Higgins Rodgers and Nyles Pinckney and Albert huggins though I could name a few more haha. Higgins and Rogers bc they are non early enrollee freshmen coming into a deep wr corp tho I think Higgins has a good freshmen year and nyles and buggy bear bc have very good starting DT but think they will do great in 2 deep but don't know how big of stats they can put up as back ups prob around what Scotty p put up maybe better.

May 8, 2017, 11:21 PM

But also love the 3 you named as well ,and I forgot Xavier Kelley. I think he will have a very good season maybe like Lawson's last season behind Vic. I can name more but will leave it at those if not it will be a book type post haha

May 8, 2017, 11:27 PM

We are stacked with talent. I think, even at QB we are stacked, but we are trying to replace and making comparisons to "Superman". Those are big shoes to fill, and with the talent at all positions, we don't have to have "Superman" to be special. We will be special, anyway with the right guy to hand the ball of and to attempt some passes.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 9, 2017, 1:36 PM

I think Van Smith could have a 1st team All-ACC type season, with a possibility to be an All-American. I also forgot to mention Trayvon Mullen as someone who will have a breakout season.

May 9, 2017, 1:59 PM

Tanner has all the potential in the world to be a GREAT safety. Fast with natural instincts, quick, and size at 6'2 215. I'm excited to see him play, he is family as well so hoping he has that breakout year. Love that he went to Clemson knowing the competition is strong and understanding what the Tigers are building. Lamar, Smith and Mullen on D to go along with the All American D-line.

Trayvon Mullen is the next great CB at Clemson

May 9, 2017, 2:23 PM

also like Tee Higgins to come in and play right away

May 9, 2017, 2:51 PM

Lol you guys crack me up. Not one mention of Cj Fuller. Looked pretty productive to me in the second half of the season even with our (Lets ride one back all season because we cant coach our backs how to pass block) strategy. Fuller is the type of back we as Clemson fans have been wanting for years. Mentalities change when stars graduate other guys have to make that mentality transition. I happen to think Fuller will be our number one next year with feaster as the speed back change of pace guy. Dont write Fuller off is all im saying.

May 9, 2017, 3:43 PM

Fuller will have a solid year. But I don't think he will have a monster season because he'll be in a committee. Fuller is not going to be a feature back like Gallman was for us, he'll be splitting carries with choice Feaster and to a lesser extent etienne.

I think Tee Higgins will also see the field as a true frosh, but we have so much talent in front of him at that position we really don't NEED him to come in and have a Sammy like impact right away. He's got plenty of time to learn and grow.

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic