Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Travon Walker
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 3,567

Travon Walker

Jul 2, 2018, 1:24 PM

5-star DT out of Georgia. Didn't think we had a chance here, but his recent comments in an interview to a Georgia insider says differently. He claims his top group is Alabama, Georgia, USCjr., Clemson and Auburn, but it sounds like it's coming down to Clemson and Georgia, and it sounds much closer than people think. He was quoted as saying he has the closest relationships with Coach Scott of Georgia and Coach Bates here at Clemson. He said Coach Bates texts him everyday and called Clemson a "family". Walker says he will make a decision before the summer is over, and is still deciding on if he'd rather attend the All-In Cookout or Georgia's summer recruiting event. I didn't think we had any sort of chance, but it sounds like Coach Bates may have kept us in this one. Would be a HUGE pickup

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Travon Walker

Jul 2, 2018, 1:33 PM

Bates is starting to become the Jeff Scott of the defensive side of recruiting

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Jul 2, 2018, 1:54 PM

Let's hope he see's a mechanic the day before he comes. Those UGA vs Clemson battles tend to lead to car trouble getting to Clemson.

Jul 2, 2018, 2:46 PM

Would be a huge pick up at a position in need. Hope we get him, but if not, as he doesnt go to the coots I'm ok. I heard he was picking up steam there.

Jul 3, 2018, 8:22 AM

Jt_steph01 said:

5-star DT out of Georgia. Didn't think we had a chance here, but his recent comments in an interview to a Georgia insider says differently. He claims his top group is Alabama, Georgia, USCjr., Clemson and Auburn, but it sounds like it's coming down to Clemson and Georgia, and it sounds much closer than people think. He was quoted as saying he has the closest relationships with Coach Scott of Georgia and Coach Bates here at Clemson. He said Coach Bates texts him everyday and called Clemson a "family". Walker says he will make a decision before the summer is over, and is still deciding on if he'd rather attend the All-In Cookout or Georgia's summer recruiting event. I didn't think we had any sort of chance, but it sounds like Coach Bates may have kept us in this one. Would be a HUGE pickup

Rumored to be committing within the next two weeks.....like the Dawgs chances.

Key word is

Jul 3, 2018, 8:56 AM

'Rumored'. Now...stay in your pen!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 3, 2018, 12:02 PM [ in reply to Re: Travon Walker ]

Jeff Sentell, the "Dawgs" recruiting guru said he doesn't expect Walker to commit until mid-October this morning, fwiw

Replies: 6
| visibility 3,567
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic