Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Travis Blanks....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 3,334

Travis Blanks....

Jun 4, 2013, 6:38 PM

Phil Steele put 12 Tiger football players on his 4 preseason ALL ACC lists...Travis Blanks was on the final list. A year ago he didn't do anything that made anybody want to throw confetti , but he did play tough a bunch of games and played really well against LSU . I believe that this kid is coming to take names this year...and that any measurable he put up last year against the frosh learning curve will be negated. You can see how hungry he is , how athletic and aggressive he is. It may be that his first full offseason after a year in the Venables system is all the motivation and seasoning that he needs. I look for a real "How ya Like Me now" sort of year out of young Mr. Blanks. This kid is a leader and his work ethic will show up ...
Beat Uga
Go Tigers !

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

He is the real deal

Jun 4, 2013, 6:53 PM

Met him at a fundraiser for the FCA Chaplain, James Trapp, Ministry last night. This kid has great football skills and has better leadership skills. I expect him to be one of the leaders on defense.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Travis Blanks....fine player

Jun 4, 2013, 6:59 PM

I'd throw confetti for a first year guy playing like that and used out of position. he will be a force in this D

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think you were the only one who didnt throw confetti

Jun 5, 2013, 3:57 AM

But, you are right he will be even better this year!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's going to play his natural safety position now that

Jun 5, 2013, 7:14 AM

Meeks and Hall are gone. He'll be a force.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Replies: 4
| visibility 3,334
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic