Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Travel to Columbia come Saturday
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,572

Travel to Columbia come Saturday

Nov 26, 2019, 2:26 PM

In light of Thanksgiving week, I'd like to encourage you all to consider the opportunity you have this Saturday:

1) We are undefeated headed to Columbia for the second time in our last three trips. If you look at history, this does not happen often.

2) Temperatures will be a low of 50 degrees with a high in the low 60's, under partly sunny skies.

3) In 2015, I told myself I had never witnessed that much orange in Willams Brice in my lifetime ...I think that total can be surpassed this Saturday.

4) In 2015, we got the chance to witness Carolina fans and alumni sing their alma mater "Forever to Three".

5) In 2019, you get the chance to witness Carolina fans and alumni sing their alma mater "Four-ever to Thee".

6) Game time is noon. That means upstate Tiger fans can be home by 6 p.m. Easy trip down, easy trip back.

7) This is a chance to start counting consecutive wins on the other hand.

This is one of those rare opportunities we have as Tiger fans to absolutely fill our rivals stadium and have a majority of the fans in the building. Yes its a dump. But there is nothing better than a win in that stadium. I realize we have bigger fish to fry, but those goals don't happen without this one first. So if you are considering it ... I say load your car come Saturday morning. Tickets are basically half price online right now. Go support your Tigers and lets get this state championship. Remember this success won't last forever, so enjoy every minute of it.

Go Tigers

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Travel to Columbia come Saturday

Nov 26, 2019, 2:39 PM

;)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 26, 2019, 2:43 PM

I'm glad the game is at high noon because night games in
cootville because the coot fans will wait until later to
get drunk and then we can enjoy live P D that night watching
them get locked up. Coots are rowdy on game day.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 26, 2019, 2:45 PM

NEVER FIGURED OUT WHY SOME OF OUR PEOPLE DONT EVER GO DOWN THERE. I HAVENT MISSED ONE DOWN THERE SINCE THE 70'S. YES COLUMBIA IS A HELLHOLE AND THEIR FANS ARE NOT VERY NICE PEOPLE AND YES IT IS IN A CRACK INFESTED INDUSTRIAL DISTRICT BUT DA MN PEOPLE WE OWN THAT PLACE. PARTICULARLY THIS YEAR WE MAY HAVE OVER HALF THE PEOPLE THERE. GRAB A TICKET AND HEAD ON DOWN. I GOT 2 EXTRAS IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 26, 2019, 3:33 PM

Just sent you a T-mail

Nov 26, 2019, 2:52 PM

If you spend any of your cash while at Willy's dumpster, please be sure that is has the Orange Paw stamp on all paper tender, Please. While shopping in cootlumbia next week after Thanks Giving, I would like to get some Paw tender back in change at McDonalds or Hardees!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 26, 2019, 6:22 PM

5) In 2019, you get the chance to witness Carolina fans and alumni sing their alma mater "Four-ever to Thee".

"Six-ever to Thee" - maybe we can sing it for and to them, 'cause they may have already left the stadium.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,572
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic