Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Transfer rule change: Swinney not consulted
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Transfer rule change: Swinney not consulted

Feb 29, 2020, 7:14 PM

Recently the ACC voted unanimously to support the Big Ten proposal to permit every college athlete a one time, no questions asked transfer.

I care less about any proposed change in the college rule concerning transfers than I do that Dabo Swinney was not consulted prior to the ACC announcement.

Who made the decision that Clemson would back the rule change without consulting Dabo Swinney. That seems insane to me. Was this a Clement call? A Radakovich call?

I don't care. I don't like anything that impacts Clemson football not being discussed with Dabo before Clemson votes or is consulted on the issue. Am I over- reacting?

Read how SI describes what happened. Pay attention to Dabo Swinney saying, ".....nobody cares what I think."

www.si.com/college/clemson/football/swinney-not-on-board-with-accs-one-time-transfer-stance

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Transfer rule change: Swinney not consulted

Feb 29, 2020, 7:18 PM

Typical of dont rock the boat Clemson. It is why the NC mafia always steam rolls us. Clemson was unanimous on selecting Swoff as commish. It was unforgiveable

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 29, 2020, 7:27 PM

Swoffie has got to be the worst conference commissioner in the history of conference commissioners.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Feb 29, 2020, 7:37 PM [ in reply to Re: Transfer rule change: Swinney not consulted ]

I have yet hear of any coach who approves of this proposed rule change. It’s not just a Dabo thing!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 1, 2020, 8:36 AM

This has more to do with looking woke than anything else and we all know there's nothing college administrators love to do more than that.

Mar 1, 2020, 10:26 AM

What does than mean?

I think you’re spot on. Dabo deserves to weigh in.***

Mar 1, 2020, 10:40 AM

null

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive