Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Transfer QBs of note that are eligible in 2019
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Transfer QBs of note that are eligible in 2019

Mar 18, 2019, 12:48 PM

Jacob Eason at Washington- Almost forgot about Eason. I kind of felt sorry for him- UGA 5* Recruit with lots of hype, was primed for a breakout season in 2017 until he hurt his knee in Game 1. Replaced by Jake Fromm and never got his starting job back, he sat out last year after transferring to UW. I think if Eason plays well, Washington can be in the Playoff Hunt as long as he's there.

Ben Hicks at Arkansas- 3 year starter at SMU (2 of which were under Chad Morris), so he'll have a good grasp of the Offense which should help Arkansas try to climb out of the SEC West Cellar.

Kelly Bryant at Missouri

Hunter Johnson at Northwestern

Justin Fields at Ohio State. We haven't seen this guy even play a whole Half yet, really. With UM now retired, and the highly regarded Backup QB set to replace Haskins now transferred as a result of Fields' arrival and immediate eligibility, there's immediate pressure on an inexperienced Head Coach and QB.

Jalen Hurts at Oklahoma. Jalen Hurts is a more than serviceable QB that will be fine at Oklahoma. OU's offense will be fine. It doesn't really matter who's the QB unless their Defense gets alot better.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Would love to see Wash. beat UGA in the playoffs!***

Mar 18, 2019, 12:54 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Would love to see Wash. beat UGA in the playoffs!***

Mar 18, 2019, 12:57 PM

I'd rather see Washington beat UGA in a bowl not included in the playoffs.

Every year UGA misses the playoffs is a recruiting bump for the Tigers.

I can agree with that preference...battle of 6-6 teams***

Mar 18, 2019, 1:01 PM

Playoff.***

Mar 22, 2019, 1:11 PM [ in reply to Would love to see Wash. beat UGA in the playoffs!*** ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Would love to see Wash. beat UGA in the playoffs!***

Mar 22, 2019, 1:13 PM [ in reply to Would love to see Wash. beat UGA in the playoffs!*** ]

That would mean Washington would be playing for the national championship. Ain't happening.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm glad Justin Fields didn't have to sit like the others

Mar 18, 2019, 12:57 PM

that hadn't graduated yet. Nobody should be subjected to racism at school.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm glad Justin Fields didn't have to sit like the others

Mar 18, 2019, 1:07 PM

If you think one person’s derogatory remark is the reason Fields left Georgia, then I have some ocean front property in Arizona to sell to you. That guy was immediately kicked off the baseball team and Fields’ sister still attends Georgia. It was just a ploy used by his lawyer to bypass the rules everyone else has to follow.

+1 sarcasm meter

Mar 18, 2019, 1:30 PM [ in reply to I'm glad Justin Fields didn't have to sit like the others ]

I see said the blind man ...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Transfer QBs of note that are eligible in 2019

Mar 22, 2019, 11:53 AM

Arkansas also got Nick Starkel from Texas A&M. Probably more physical talent than Hicks but Hicks knows the offense. Should be an interesting battle.

Nate Martel Canes***

Mar 22, 2019, 12:48 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tate Martell got a waiver as well

Mar 22, 2019, 1:10 PM

He's eligible this year at Miami.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic