»
Topic: Tragic and heartbreaking
Replies: 5   Last Post: Mar 30, 2015 3:33 PM by: MC92
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

Tragic and heartbreaking

emoji_events [5]
Posted: Mar 26, 2015 11:05 PM

Some of you may have seen this story on the news this week, but it hits close to home for me as this family is on our travel baseball team.
Everly needs a miracle to survive. She is still on life support. It will be a week tomorrow and she is still fighting in the NICU at Spartanburg Regional. The prognosis is dim, but my mom (survived a bone marrow transplant this January) is a living testament to the power of prayer and I know that God can perform a miracle for Everly too.
Please remember this precious family and baby. I have attached the link for the fundraising acct if any of you feel led to contribute and it has more about her story.
Thanks Tiger family!
http://www.gofundme.com/ptffek

Prayers Sent.***

[1]
Posted: Mar 27, 2015 3:51 AM

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Ditto's***

Posted: Mar 27, 2015 5:43 AM

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Done***

Posted: Mar 27, 2015 6:22 AM

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: Tragic and heartbreaking

Posted: Mar 30, 2015 2:56 PM

I feel for any family, regardless of religion, race, etc. who has to go through this. Losing a child will change you forever.

2020 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: Tragic and heartbreaking

Posted: Mar 30, 2015 3:33 PM

I just couldn't imagine. Our second son was born last Thursday and holding him and seeing that beautiful face it just breaks my heart to know what these parents are going through. I will definitely be praying for her and the family.

Replies: 5  
[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
2039 people have read this post