Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
you know who deserves a special spot in ####?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 416

you know who deserves a special spot in ####?

Jul 7, 2020, 11:02 AM

car dealership service centers. god ####### ###### they know how to chap my ####### ###.

went in there yesterday w/ two issues. left w/ the same two issues and $500 out of my pocket. buncha ####### ########. and one of the issues was something they just fixed less than a year ago, but I have to take it back to that dealership. in 20 god #### 20 you're telling me your piece of #### ERP program can't MTO costs from one god #### dealership to the other? come the #### on.

the other issue is an actuator for one of my door locks. god #### price to replace it was 3% of the sell price of the god #### truck. how do these #### suckers sleep at night? told her i'd keep using my ####### finger to move the #### lock before i'd pay $700 to fix the mother ######.

/rant

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

But how were the donuts?***

Jul 7, 2020, 11:04 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My dealership serves popcorn and has a

Jul 7, 2020, 11:14 AM

movie theater that shows all the latest flicks! It's a great way to spend 3 hours on a beautiful Saturday morning.

Contact their corporate overlords.

Jul 7, 2020, 11:15 AM

Stealerships can be a nightmare and sometimes the corporate offices can get them in line, especially if it's something they've previously repaired.

What was the $500 for? Diagnostics?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i'd actually deferred a bunch of crap so wanted to just

Jul 7, 2020, 11:39 AM

get caught up. it's still under warranty so did'nt want to break any of the rules.

although #### them rules. they're clearly going to bend you over and ream it right up your candy ### whether you like it or not.

What kind of truck so the battle can begin? I'm guessing

Jul 7, 2020, 11:29 AM

GMC or Chevy based on my experience with Yukons.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Toyota Tundra

Jul 7, 2020, 11:38 AM

exactly what chapped my ### the most. The family that single handedly re-shaped manufacturing practices around the world getting a #### name from the ####### bean counting pieces of #### that run their ####### dealerships.

I stay away from them if at all possible

Jul 7, 2020, 11:36 AM

As for the door actuator, that's actually very labor intensive. You can probably find a youtube video to walk you through it for your vehicle. The part on my car is like $150 alone. Then the labor is intensive. You have to pull apart your door in a certain order of steps, and after those 20 steps and you get down to the part and replace it, you have to reassemble everything in perfect order again. It was actually something I chose not to attempt, and that's saying something.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Camry had some

Jul 7, 2020, 11:45 AM

shudder in the transmission, H.A.L.T told me to go to a deal due to it being a recall deal. I went to Toyota of Greenville and they said they couldn't even make it do the shudder. A while later I take it to Toyota of Greer and they come back in like 15 minutes and say "Yep, that's what's up. We think we can fix it today but take this rental car anyway." So, some are worth a ####. Too bad for them I've had no need to go back to Toyota of Greer.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ah, the old "we couldn't duplicate the issue" excuse.***

Jul 7, 2020, 12:07 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 416
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic