Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tour Championship . . . Korn Ferry
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 741

Sep 2, 2019, 9:02 PM

(Hoping this isn't German) . . . Leader finished at -23

DJ Trahan shot -2 today and moved up to a 6-way tie for 7th Place with a final score of -12 . . . and if I'm reading the Leaderboard correctly, he currently sits in 24th Place in the overall ranking

https://www.pgatour.com/korn-ferry-tour/leaderboard.html

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He earned his card for 19-20. He was interviewed at the end

Sep 2, 2019, 9:05 PM

of the telecast on Golf Channel. Season starts next week at the Greenbriar in WV.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He earned his card for 19-20. He was interviewed at the end

Sep 2, 2019, 11:01 PM

https://www.pgatour.com/korn-ferry-tour/video/2019/09/02/d-j--trahan-interview-after-round-4-of-korn-ferry-tour-champions.html

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 2, 2019, 9:09 PM

Ben Martin had a feast or famine day with 7 birdies and 4 bogeys . . . Finishing with a -3 Round today and -4 under for the Tournament . . . He ended in a tie for 46th Place . . . and 34th in the overall standings

Billy Kennerly had an Even Par Round today and ended the Tournament at Even Par . . . tied for 56th Place . . . and in 89th Place overall

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tour Championship . . . Korn Ferry

Sep 2, 2019, 9:21 PM

Yep, Ben had a chance. Actually, I was so excited for DJ that i posted in the football board.

Did you get to watch it? I was also posting on your Braves thread too... as I was flipping back and forth. DJ was in 26 and the fella behind him went double bogey, bogey on 17-18 to let dj and werenski get in t24.

After the coverage they interviewed DJ in the booth and then afterwards, gc gave a shoutout to Clemson. I was stoked!!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

sadly, I didn't get to watch . . .

Sep 2, 2019, 10:25 PM

Had to feed the young'uns before they headed home . . .

Football has awakened the Clemson fanbase . . . There are so many posts, I haven't enough time to keep up . . . Sorry I missed your's . . . Again!!!!!!!

Tickled for DJ!!!!!!!

Replies: 5
| visibility 741
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic