Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tough loss tonight... the boys played their hearts out...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Tough loss tonight... the boys played their hearts out...

Dec 31, 2019, 7:11 PM

Couldn’t knock shots down late. Lykes is a difference maker, and unfortunately he’s not on our team.

Gonna be a long 17 games, I’m afraid.

What’s interesting, this is libel to be the year we break the streak lol.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tough loss tonight... the boys played their hearts out...

Dec 31, 2019, 7:22 PM

Hope they still got the fight and want to in themselves to get this thing turned around and headed in the right direction but I fear with every loss that they will eventually lose faith and just go thru the motions hoping this season will hurry up and get over with.Hate to come off as being so dern negative but just don't see this turning out the way we want it to.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If Brownell were to coach us to a victory in Chapel Hill

Dec 31, 2019, 7:31 PM

he should get a 3-year pass at least. It's the least we could do. Coaching immunity til 2023. Future losses would be more okay to endure under that circumstance.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If Brownell were to coach us to a victory in Chapel Hill

Dec 31, 2019, 10:59 PM

Were you a Tommy Bowden apologist as well? I gave Brad 8 years of support. 9th year on the fence. Last year mildly against. This year, the ship has sailed and he should have been on it. Time for a change is now long past.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

About in the same boat as you 76er.

Jan 1, 2020, 3:28 PM

Defended Brad and his record and his recruiting for too long on here (most of it silly OP comparisons) and have fully turned the corner on him. He just doesn't have "it" - and I don't believe he's capable of getting "it" if he hasn't by this point. Just saying that a win @ Chapel Hill would mean that much - giving Brad carte blanche for 3 years. We're going to suck anyway - might as well suck having ended that dreadful streak.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If Brownell were to coach us to a victory in Chapel Hill

Jan 1, 2020, 3:52 PM [ in reply to Re: If Brownell were to coach us to a victory in Chapel Hill ]

Saw the light on Brownell blandness coupled with lack of team effort & ability on the court 3-4 years ago. Watched with curiosity as many fans continued to support programmatic mediocrity.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A win at Chapel Hole would be worth 3 more years IMO

Jan 1, 2020, 1:05 PM [ in reply to If Brownell were to coach us to a victory in Chapel Hill ]

But I’m more likely to run the 100 yard dash in 10 seconds than the streak ending this year

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tough loss tonight... the boys played their hearts out...

Dec 31, 2019, 8:06 PM

It's a team with a severe lack of good shooters. Four players were a combined 0 for 11 from the three point line. Not much to look forward to with a team that can't shoot decently on its home court.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the only good politician is a dead politician.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic