Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Elite Georgia athlete has Clemson in top-3
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

TNET: Elite Georgia athlete has Clemson in top-3

Nov 2, 2020, 8:20 PM

Elite Georgia athlete has Clemson in top-3

One of the top-rated athletes in the nation narrowed his field to three schools. 2022 Jefferson (Ga.) prospect Malaki Starks included Clemson, Alabama and Georg Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tough decision

Nov 2, 2020, 8:42 PM

Go to Clemson and become a champion or got to one of the others and become Clemson's Biotch

This guy looks very impressive.

Nov 3, 2020, 9:15 AM

Definitely an elite athlete. 247 believes he's a strong Georgia lean, but still plenty of time for us to take him away from the dark side. We would do well to get this guy. Here's the blurb from 247:

"Owns a sturdy, well-built frame for a rising junior. Has added some mass over the course of the past year and should tip the scales in excess of 200 pounds by the end of his junior year. Has one of the more well-rounded athletic profiles we've seen in the 2022 cycle early on as a multi-event standout in track and basketball along with football. Has strong top-end speed with a 11.06 time in the 100 meters as a freshman. Plays all over the field for Jefferson and scored touchdowns in a number of ways as a sophomore. Shows some dynamic playmaking ability and athleticism on offense, lining up at receiver and in the backfield. Works as a safety on defense and displays both range and physicality in operating within the secondary. While he is a true "athlete" at this point, he may best project at linebacker longterm given his athleticism, size and versatile skill set. Looks like one of the top underclassmen in Georgia at this point. Projects as a multi-year starter at the Power Five level with the upside to develop into an early round NFL Draft pick.

Athletic Background
Two-sport athlete in football and track and field. Ran 11.02 100 and 22.48 200 as a freshman, along with 43-11 triple jump.
2019: Played RB, WR, QB, and DB as a sophomore."
https://247sports.com/Player/Malaki-Starks-46094592/

Re: This guy looks very impressive.

Nov 3, 2020, 10:24 AM

These multi sport athletes really bring a lot of skills to the game. I hope he'll take a close look at the 3 programs and if he does he'll find that Clemson offers a lot of growth experiences to their players.

Great size to get him in here and have Coach Venables and

Nov 3, 2020, 9:18 AM

his staff turn him into an All American defensive back. Come on to Tiger Town, son!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I live in Jefferson Ga

Nov 3, 2020, 11:48 AM

One of my daughters is a senior at JHS. I've seen the kid play and he is one of those guys that jumps out at you. His athleticism stands out. He has strong Clemson ties and isn't just paying lip service about Clemson being in the mix. We have as much of a shot as any and maybe even better.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I live in Jefferson Ga

Nov 3, 2020, 12:41 PM

I live in Jefferson as well and this young man is the real deal. I’ve seen him play football and basketball and he is a man among boys. I would love for him to go to Clemson but wish him the best wherever he goes.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic