Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
A LOT happens by Sept 14
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

A LOT happens by Sept 14

Jul 1, 2019, 9:20 AM

Likely in 2019, the two toughest games for CU come very early. A&M Sept 7 @ home followed by SYR on the road the next Saturday - the 14th. Imagine either could be a problem, but wonder which is the tougher.

Preseason polls have both ranked anywhere from about 12 to 23 - maybe A&M a spot or two higher than SYR. I can't seem to pick the toughest game with one @ home & one away, but I guess maybe A&M?? Your thoughts...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tough call because of A&M being at home, but I'm

Jul 1, 2019, 9:34 AM

still going w/ A&M. The Ags will be better on D than 'Cuse. They finished #3 against the run last year, and ended the season in the top 20 for sacks. They have their QB Mond back and also the WR who lit us up for 120 yds and 2 TDs, Rogers.

Cuse will be tough. They've kinda become GT or NCSU in the 'always gives Clemson hell' dept and I give Babers the nod over Fisher (yes, you read that right). But A&M is more talented. They both think they should've beaten us last year, but I have to go with A&M overall.

Re: A LOT happens by Sept 14

Jul 1, 2019, 9:38 AM

I think A&M will be way tougher. I dont think Cuse will even be a game. We beat Cuse by 35+.

Re: A LOT happens by Sept 14

Jul 1, 2019, 11:13 AM

It's not even close. TAM. There's no more Dungy at 'Cuse. 'Cuse is getting too much love this year. The last two years they have played CU they've either knocked our starting QB out of the game which has enabled them to keep it close (or win).

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic