Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Turnovers/Losses are on COACHING
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Turnovers/Losses are on COACHING

Nov 30, 2013, 11:08 PM

I wish I could keep drinking the Kool-Aid, but this is true.

Bryant shouldn't have been in that position on the first muff... should have been COACHED better this week to get away from the ball.

Sammy shouldn't have thrown that ball, but it was a ridiculous play call by the COACHES in that situation with our offense rolling with Hot Rod and passes over the middle.

Humphries fair catches 90% of the time the one time he doesn't he doesn't protect the ball and the other player stripped it beautifully... again he should have been COACHED better to not return that one

Tajh tries to make a play and instead of going down he gets stripped, should have been COACHED better to slide/get down in that situation.

The defense played great upfront, but on 3rd down our COACHES couldn't dial up what the millions watching knew was going to happen.

4th and 1 on the Scar 30 and our player jumps offside, should have been COACHED to not move at all, there was no way they were running that play.

We played great this season for the vast majority, unfortunately the ones that mattered most we #### the bed... and that is on COACHING.

Regroup Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How do you know he wasn't coached this.....

Nov 30, 2013, 11:15 PM

week to be away from the ball?

You don't know what the hell you're talking about. What do you think they do in practice all week? They COACH the players on what to do and how to run the plays correctly.

We look great against other teams but then fall apart against FSU and South Carolina. That tells me the players know what to do but get intimidated and lose their concentration.

Quit blaming the coaches for fumbles and penalties. I agree that poor play calling and time management, for example, are the coaches' fault.

Well I think if they would have coached a little

Nov 30, 2013, 11:24 PM

more then maybe it would have been in their heads to get away, or fair catch, or not move on that 4th down after a timeout.

Do you know what the coaches were saying on the sidelines to them before they came back from a time out or change of possession? Maybe one last warning would have helped. You do not know and I do not know for sure.

The coaches recruit these players, the coaches teach them... if the players are making mistakes then they are not disciplined, that's on the coaches who recruited these players.

I don't think any of them should be fired, I just think turnovers and losses go back to the coaches.

Re: Turnovers/Losses are on COACHING

Nov 30, 2013, 11:22 PM

BS, this was 99.9 pct on players.

Totally disagree

Nov 30, 2013, 11:24 PM

The boys did this to themselves! Coaches can't coach their boys being idiots. IE 4th and 1 offsides! ###! Get a grip

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

well said. and you are correct...

Nov 30, 2013, 11:26 PM

also, i'll say it yet again...COACHING is what prepares players for what they will face in a game and correct COACHING mentally prepares players for a game.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic