Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Boyd doesn't get the respect he is deserved.......
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 737

Boyd doesn't get the respect he is deserved.......

Jan 5, 2014, 1:49 AM

I said it last year when Boyd's numbers were better in many areas than Manziel's....Boyd doesn't get the respect he is deserved. Propoganda at its best. I think it is due to him being at Clemson. If he played anywhere else the announcers would push him more. Dabo has Clemson turned around and one of the better programs in the nation, but the Tigers still don't get the resepect they deserve on the national scene. Much like the Tigers, Boyd's numbers in the Orange Bowl were amazing, but it barely made the headlines. If Manziel or any other QB for that manner had those numbers in a game it would be all over ESPN. (compare Manziel's in the Duke game...Boyd's were better.) The announcers would be drooling. I think Boyd without a doubt was the best QB in Clemson history and one of the best in his era on the national scene. A few less mental mistakes in key games and a little more of a killer instinct and it wouldn't even be a contest. Thank you Tajh. I enjoyed watching you play. Thank you also for being a positive role model for our little tigers. I wish you all the best.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Manziel brought down the giant

Jan 5, 2014, 1:52 AM

Tajh had his chance when he played FSU. Regardless his numbers were very comparable to Manziels last year.

Well since we're referring to 2012...

Jan 5, 2014, 2:30 AM

How did Manziel do against LSU that year? How did Boyd do? Boyd has brought down his fair share of "giants" as well.

I agree!***

Jan 5, 2014, 1:56 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Totally agree

Jan 5, 2014, 2:31 AM

Tajh is a baller and a class act. He's rewritten the record books of both Clemson and the ACC. I've met him in person and he's the nicest guy you'll ever talk to. I hope that one day he finds himself in the Ring of Honor or with a retired jersey, because he definitely deserves it.

Replies: 4
| visibility 737
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic