Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Watson is following his previous #4 on field and in class
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,138

Watson is following his previous #4 on field and in class

Feb 11, 2015, 1:09 PM

I remember another #4 named Fuller who was a Rhodes Scholar candidate 4.0 student, an all time Tiger great, and has his name on the ROH. We are watching greatness develop out of a special young man.....total package.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree.

Feb 11, 2015, 1:15 PM

BTW what do you think about your Alma Mater?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Total embarrassment.

Feb 11, 2015, 1:23 PM

They haven't had leadership that wasn't corrupt since Dr. Nance retired in late 80's. The Trustees are trash who like the prestige of it all but could not lead a priest to a Mass. The Presidents have all been corrupt garbage too. The students and professors deserve much more than that. I spent 4 great years there and it disgusts me. I'll be a Bulldog forever but it has turned SCSU into a joke. I got a great education there but the garbage in management has ruined the school...they need to pay dearly. Too many shallow wannabe power brokers in empty suits trying to live out their money dreams on the backs of kids and some great professors down there. Pathetic.

Re: Total embarrassment.

Feb 11, 2015, 2:34 PM

I'm hoping for a thorough investigation that ends up putting a lot of people into the college of/for criminals. I think that the university of Lieber Correctional Institute is closest to Orangeburg.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That makes two of us....I hope they get hammered

Feb 11, 2015, 2:44 PM

For running my school into the ground. It disgusts me.....I went high school with one of the scumbags wrapped up with Pinson....man what I would say to him if I could get his ear.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,138
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic