Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I am both annoyed and happy with the Texans
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 47
| visibility 4,667

I am both annoyed and happy with the Texans

Oct 30, 2017, 7:49 AM

I am delighted to see DW4 and Nuk continue to show off and and make the Texans one of the most potent offenses in the NFL.

I also have both of them on my fantasy league and that makes me happy...

But they (the Texans) got a little Karma in losing the game. There are better ways to protest than what they are doing.

The Texans could get the majority of the fans behind them had they changed up the way the wanted to expressed their feelings by crapping on the National Anthem.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Artist Formerly Known as "The FIGHTINGDABOS"

Re: I am both annoyed and happy with the Texans

Oct 30, 2017, 7:53 AM

Same here.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My annoyance is their crappie defense....***

Oct 30, 2017, 8:02 AM

Re: My annoyance is their crappie defense....last series

Oct 30, 2017, 8:42 AM

game on the line- just awful. Either gassed or tanked it

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Boy you people are dense.

Oct 30, 2017, 8:10 AM

They did what they felt was appropriate and crapped on nothing but the owner...but if making it about something else helps you make it through the day, then I guess I can't stop you.

Re: Boy you people are dense.

Oct 30, 2017, 9:48 PM

I agree!

ARRRRGGG!

Oct 30, 2017, 8:11 AM

I had DW and Nuke on my fantasy football team, but since they had a bye week last week and I was working a lot I forgot to start them. Crap. I'm lounging away at 6th place in my league.

Re: ARRRRGGG!

Oct 30, 2017, 8:15 AM

If you've had those guys on your team for a few weeks now and are in 6th place then either the rest of your players are out or fantasy football may not be your thing.

Re: ARRRRGGG!

Oct 30, 2017, 8:22 AM [ in reply to ARRRRGGG! ]

Lol I agree with you man!

Honestly

Oct 30, 2017, 8:19 AM

Who gives a Shyatt? Also, National Anthem =/= Houston Texans owner.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Total bs. What are they protesting?

Oct 30, 2017, 8:27 AM

The guy said he isn't going to let the employees run the company.

Big deal. Bunch of sissy snowflakes. Fork the nfl.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Total bs. What are they protesting?

Oct 30, 2017, 8:31 AM

> The guy said he isn't going to let the employees run
> the company.
>
> Big deal. Bunch of sissy snowflakes. Fork the nfl.

There were at least 12 that feel the same way about what he said as most of the people watching the game. I have just given up on the season not sure if I will watch again or not maybe after Nascar.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

go pull for the coots since you favor a coot over our Clemson men...

Oct 30, 2017, 9:34 PM [ in reply to Total bs. What are they protesting? ]

have fun in the crackhouses in Olympia and getting shot at in the vista

Oct 30, 2017, 8:42 AM

I don't watch the NFL or NBA. Too many racists, ANTI-AMERICANS IMO. I guess they did not have any ancestors that fought for THEIR freedom like I did. Screw 'em all. Non-relevant. Their sponsors of any product that supports them also does not get my $$$$$. Their true colors have been revealed, and it's time for a reality check.

Oct 30, 2017, 9:02 AM

You sound like a moron. You have no idea if those protesters have veterans in their family.

What’s sad is that you’re so selfish that you can’t possibly for one second stop and listen to what these people have to say.

Oct 30, 2017, 9:11 AM

I would be happy to match wits with your dumb butt any day, but idjits like you aren't worth the effort. Continue your racist, anti-American,Black Supremacist views. Nobody gives a chit about your stance. And McNair was extremely wrong to apologize to these whiny players that think they rule the world and should be treated as gods. McNair and other owners need to fire most of their players and hire some people that respect America and our freedom. Yeah - YOUR FREEDOM TOO - unfortunately. You probably do not realize that if White people had not fought Hitler and defeated him, then there would not be a single Black person on the planet right now. You never thought of that did you???? Shallow thinker trying to run with the big dogs.

Oct 30, 2017, 10:47 AM

Your sense of freedom is as pale as your skin.

Oct 30, 2017, 3:06 PM [ in reply to Re: I am both annoyed and happy with the Texans ]

Hey newsflash black people fought in that war also.

Oct 30, 2017, 10:07 PM

I think his point was that most white people fought against, not for, Hitler. Now, me being a Native American, I think all of you are trespassing and oppressing me. Land thieves you are. I don't go around protesting everything and disrespecting our flag and what it stands for. I don't really like Police, but I don't act up like a fool about them. Every time they give me a ticket, I hire the same lawyer and get it dismissed. I don't nutt up, protest, whine, bich, riot, rant, and act all stupid.

^^^racist trailer trash coot^^^***

Oct 30, 2017, 9:39 PM [ in reply to Re: I am both annoyed and happy with the Texans ]

your garnet colors are now showing***

Oct 30, 2017, 9:38 PM [ in reply to Re: I am both annoyed and happy with the Texans ]

Oct 30, 2017, 9:00 AM

Couple of questions.

1. What would be a better method of protest? In a day and age where people regularly snap and go on shooting sprees we should welcome peaceful protests.

2. Since when did everyone get so defensive about the national anthem? Before this started what someone did or didn’t do during the anthem was a non issue.

I'll Bite..In Response your your questions

Oct 30, 2017, 10:06 AM

"1. What would be a better method of protest? In a day and age where people regularly snap and go on shooting sprees we should welcome peaceful protests. "

If the forum that you are choosing to make your protest is so offensive that the people that you want to hear and consider your message won't even hear your point of view you have a problem. I will not consider anyone's message that wants to shiiit on the national anthem and this nation.

"2. Since when did everyone get so defensive about the national anthem? Before this started what someone did or didn’t do during the anthem was a non issue."

Your question most likely is telling on your age. I am guessing that your are a millennial or very close and have lost your sense of patriotism or perhaps never had it.

This is what Americans want to see at Football games:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_lCmBvYMRs

Message was edited by: CU_Tigers4life®

Message removed by Author

Oct 30, 2017, 10:07 AM

Message removed by Author

Re: Part 2***

Oct 30, 2017, 10:07 AM

Re: Message removed by Author

Oct 30, 2017, 2:39 PM [ in reply to Message removed by Author ]

I thought Americans wanted to see the game of football beging played during football games. I'm not sure when standing during the national anthem became a spectator sport.

To make that statement reveals more about you than the issue***

Oct 30, 2017, 2:47 PM

Re: To make that statement reveals more about you than the issue***

Oct 30, 2017, 3:43 PM

There is no issue. When I watch football games, I am concerned with the actual game taking place on the field rather than keeping a log of who is standing during the anthem. I think people would be better served if they had the courage to just come out and say that they don't care about what the NFL players are demonstrating against instead of hiding behind their "patriotism".

If you protested on your company dime what

Oct 30, 2017, 9:17 AM

Would happen? Take your dammm protest on your time. Drama much?
You don't like your country, go live in Syria, the Sudan, or Cuba and don't come back! Enough of this childish rant. Donate time and money for all your causes ( on your time) and leave politics out of the game.

Re: If you protested on your company dime what

Oct 30, 2017, 10:16 AM

You're an idiot. You obviously don't understand the definition of freedom, so why don't you go live somewhere else....

And also, you can't compare being that type of a contract employee of an NFL franchise to your job down at the McDonald's.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sounds like Your believe in Mob Rules Slick***

Oct 30, 2017, 10:20 AM

Oct 30, 2017, 10:21 AM [ in reply to Re: If you protested on your company dime what ]

Exactly. These NFL owners need to be careful because they can’t go find professional athletes in the unemployment line. Without the players they have no product to sell.

Oct 30, 2017, 10:40 AM

Except for my alma mater high school's team ( Goose Creek ) I didn't realize that we have a nationwide shortage of able football players.

Players need to realize that without fans, sponsors don't need them. Works both ways.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I guess you don't remember the NFL Replacement Players

Oct 30, 2017, 10:50 AM [ in reply to Re: If you protested on your company dime what ]

Your Youth is showing...It's amazing what the lack of revenue will do to a person's convictions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHtYNjp4NWQ

That failed. That will never happen again.

Oct 30, 2017, 8:57 PM

The NFL owners will never do that again.

Jhop. You are correct. The owners tried it once...

Oct 30, 2017, 9:01 PM [ in reply to Re: If you protested on your company dime what ]

and it bombed. You need the Deshaun Watson's or the league doesn't work.

Oct 30, 2017, 10:01 PM [ in reply to Re: If you protested on your company dime what ]

There are plenty that would play, not including their scout teams and the hundreds that didn’t make a team just last year. No one is irreplaceable

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Texans have worst pass d I have ever seen***

Oct 30, 2017, 11:35 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Injuries and a suspension.******

Oct 30, 2017, 8:58 PM

Oct 30, 2017, 9:10 PM

I only hear about the protest from people angry about the protest. I think the people angry about the protest should protest and every one else enjoy this awesome college football season.

Oct 30, 2017, 9:23 PM

Sorry you are annoyed. McNair said a very racist and stupid remark. The players have the right to be totally disgusted with what he said. He doesn’t “own” the players. He has no right to insult them.

Oct 30, 2017, 10:04 PM

######## it was an analogy that has been used for decades and will continue to be used for decades. That right there is people looking for something to be offended about

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

go pull for the coots if you favor a boneheaded coot over Clemson players...

Oct 30, 2017, 9:32 PM

McAirhead ain't even 1/1,000,000,000 of the man that our Clemson Men are on that team

Re: go pull for the coots if you favor a boneheaded coot over Clemson players...***

Oct 30, 2017, 9:45 PM

Re: go pull for the coots if you favor a boneheaded coot over Clemson players...***

Oct 30, 2017, 9:47 PM

He will not be a successful owner/ leader if he doesn’t respect his players -DeShaun is total Class!

Re: go pull for the coots if you favor a boneheaded coot over Clemson players...

Oct 30, 2017, 9:49 PM [ in reply to go pull for the coots if you favor a boneheaded coot over Clemson players... ]

Got that right!

Oct 30, 2017, 9:56 PM

Is kneeling and holding hands with teammates really “crapping” on the anthem? I’d say that’s a bit of an exaggeration at best.

I frankly don’t understand why people take it so personally instead of actually making an effort to reflect on the issue. Am I wrong that kneeling is typically considered a posture of reflection and respect? We kneel when in prayer... players often kneel when other players, including those on opposing teams, are injured as a sign of respect. The protest of kneeling during the anthem makes a clear statement but in my opinion does so respectfully. The anger towards the kneeling protest sounds to me like it’s as much about not being able to control the people protesting as it is anything else. Hence the Texans owner’s comments...

Oct 30, 2017, 10:32 PM

Replies: 47
| visibility 4,667
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic