Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
GITT with the most scandalous cheating story
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 43
| visibility 859

GITT with the most scandalous cheating story

Dec 13, 2018, 10:56 AM

from your town.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Chick I went to school with married a dude.

Dec 13, 2018, 10:59 AM

Dude effed her mom. They're still together.

Also, my great uncle effed his son's daugter when he was like 65 and she was like 40 and they had a kid together who is retarded but not in a down syndrome kinda way.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In what kind of way then***

Dec 13, 2018, 11:02 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just stupid and fat***

You don't have to call out

Dec 13, 2018, 11:04 AM

ryanadidas like that

next door neighbor ho

had 4 kids and husband. She all of a sudden lost a bunch of weight. Turns out she's was sleeping with a ton of guys at gym.

One of them a local politician. Her husband found out. Posted #### on facebook about it all. Politicians wife found out. Dude committed suicide.

She's now married to a guy(('m guessing rich), who also has 5 kids. So they have a family of 9. She seems to have settled down as she's back to pudgy levels again.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

FACT: anytime a sloot looses a bunch of weight

Dec 13, 2018, 11:05 AM

she is either getting divorced or fugging on the side

around that time i remember talking to her in my lawn

Dec 13, 2018, 11:08 AM

i thought she seemed a little flirtatious, but didnt think too much of it. But I do remember her husband coming out and giving me the death stare. At the time, i wasn't sure i just misread it. But after learning everything, it was probably around the time he was finding stuff out.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My useless ex wife cheated on me and did drugs...

Dec 13, 2018, 11:09 AM

So I dumped her dumb ####, got a good lawyer, and took the house and the kids. Got a new great woman now.

Side story: I did come home early from work trip and found another man on the back porch w her so as any man would do I beat the #### out of the guy and left. Of course the D bag pressed charges... hence the GCDC post yesterday. All charges were eventually dropped as I lawyered up and was gonna go to trial; bc I only needed one dude on that jury to say I was not guilty w reasoning that if any man comes home and finds another man at their house w wife then an ### beating is ritefully deserved.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hold up, hold up

Dec 13, 2018, 11:39 AM

You found a man on the back porch with drug dealing ex wife, or great new woman?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The ex wife***

Dec 13, 2018, 11:46 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

At an Int'l Paper plant in Lewisburg, PA, our Plant Manager

Dec 13, 2018, 11:16 AM

started doinking the HR manager. Word got around and the HR mgr's husband met the Plant mrgs wife and they started banging.

Long story short, 2 divorces and 2 marriages later, they are all good friends.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Glad it all worked out.***

Dec 13, 2018, 11:59 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

I am very close to a couple where the wife is banging

Dec 13, 2018, 11:17 AM

a coworker and husband has zero clue. I am not supposed to know, but I have a source for the information that is 1 degree removed from the cheating wife. Anyways, not very scandalous, but it'll do for keeping me entertained.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tough situation right there

Dec 13, 2018, 11:45 AM

Do you risk burning your source to stir the pot, or sit on the info and see how it plays out?

I think I'd feel too bad for the guy eventually and spill the beans, then it would all blow up in my face and everyone would get pissed off at me like what usually happens.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thus my dilemma. There are other layers that make it

Dec 13, 2018, 2:15 PM

even more complicated.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

it's you?

Dec 14, 2018, 11:52 AM

you are the co-worker?

Man, he already knows he's just in denial

Dec 13, 2018, 4:28 PM [ in reply to Tough situation right there ]

so even if Greenr told him, he would get mad at Greenr

pigs?***

Dec 13, 2018, 3:30 PM [ in reply to I am very close to a couple where the wife is banging ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

all my neighbors are retired. I have drama free community

Dec 13, 2018, 11:53 AM

Wife and I pretty much keep to ourselves. Every time we hang out with another couple, there is always some drama ######## going on.

Our best friend who is dying of cancer has a POS husband that is banging a coworker instead of taking care of his wife.

work on the other hand.

coworkers banging each other like its their JOB

I grew up on a farm.

Dec 13, 2018, 11:25 AM

I have seen animals having sex in every position imaginable. Goat on chicken. Chicken on goat. Couple of chickens doin' a goat, couple of pigs watching.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sounds like a USuCk tailgate***

Dec 13, 2018, 11:31 AM

You grow beets?

Dec 13, 2018, 11:39 AM [ in reply to I grew up on a farm. ]

by Dre?

I quit growing beets.

Dec 13, 2018, 11:46 AM

They attract bears.

Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.***

Dec 13, 2018, 2:14 PM

pigs?***

Dec 13, 2018, 3:30 PM [ in reply to I grew up on a farm. ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Yep, couple of 'em.***

Dec 13, 2018, 3:32 PM

Toss up between

Dec 13, 2018, 11:31 AM

Dude was cheating with next door neighbor
Turns out dude next door was cheating with his wife
Both got divorced, remarried and wives just swapped houses, still neighbors

Or

Middle school teacher banging elementary school teacher in school parking lot wife works at same elementary school daughter goes to middle school
ms teacher fired, wife stays with him, daughter goes to private school.
Male gets job as AP in another district, just saw where he’s in trouble for Tiggitying a student
Wife still defending him

Prod once contemplated lusting in his heart

Dec 13, 2018, 11:45 AM

but decided not to click on the LBOD link.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Have you ever noticed...

Dec 13, 2018, 11:47 AM

that people rarely lust in their spleens?

Bad Henry, the serial killer, is from Barnwell, my hometown.

Dec 13, 2018, 12:02 PM

I am probably unaware of the most salacious cheating stories.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

w t f***

Dec 13, 2018, 3:41 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Teacher at my HS

Dec 13, 2018, 2:41 PM

Banged a girl I was dating, then married her years later. Got caught cheating on her after they had twins with a 15 year old student. He no longer teaches.

Dude

Dec 13, 2018, 4:42 PM

You got cucked by FBCoachSC® ???

Chick I used to work with

Dec 13, 2018, 4:25 PM

had an exhusband at our place of employment and her current husband at the time. Slept with me and everyone else in the office over 3 years Got a divorce and just recently quit. Told everyone she was pregnant twice in the past two yrs and lost the babies both times (b/c lying)

Pastor that married me and wife of....our wedding was his

Dec 13, 2018, 6:57 PM

last at wife's church. We went to him for pre-marital counseling (lol). Come to find out, he had an affair with the assistant pastor at the church, was caught, and asked to leave. Was kept real hush hush though. The affair was discovered when the assistant pastor tried to commit suicide.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

whoa, that sounds so familiar

Dec 14, 2018, 11:55 AM

except my pastor found a younger, hotter version and they married and he sells real estate now.

nobody tried to KTS that I know of

My first wife and I lived across the street from the

Dec 13, 2018, 7:32 PM

"perfect" couple - both good looking, with two good looking kids - nice house, perfect yard - mowed it different ways each time he mowed - that type of perfect guy.

After living across the street from them about 2 years and as we were going thru our divorce, found out the guy had an affair at his Baptist church with the choir minister, who was also male.

Couple split up obviously. Not so perfect.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I cheated on the French placement test my freshman year

Dec 13, 2018, 7:48 PM

Smart as a whip, right? Welp, little did I realize I was expected to know some French. Was this the example you were looking for?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: GITT with the most scandalous cheating story

Dec 13, 2018, 9:43 PM

I raw dogged your mom while watching videos of your dad banging a Columbian stripper. Shew, glad I wore that leather sock.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Co-worker's wife was sleeping with a female co-worker.

Dec 14, 2018, 8:06 AM

Everyone knew and assumed he knew. He didn't and got pissed at everyone for not telling him.

She turned out to be full lesbian and he married a woman whose husband was full #### and sleeping with dudes. They are happily married with kids and have not turned each other ghey.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My ex's sister in the basement.

Dec 14, 2018, 11:40 AM

I swear, it was an accident.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There are so many people in my home town the fugg

Dec 14, 2018, 12:01 PM

on the reg it's ridiculous.

Many couples that cheat on each other then get pissed off and separate when it's found out. Then get back together after a couple of week because of the kids.

If both parties are fugging other people just go ahead and do an open marriage. Doesn't make sense.

open marriage doesn't negate jealousy

Dec 14, 2018, 12:04 PM

and selfishness

Replies: 43
| visibility 859
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic