Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Top 5 player commits to a 4-8 team.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,931

Top 5 player commits to a 4-8 team.

Dec 18, 2019, 2:39 PM

Very forward thinking, he won’t have to bow out of a bowl game his junior year to prepare for the combine.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Top 5 player commits to a 4-8 team.

Dec 18, 2019, 2:40 PM

Mama got summin

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Dec 18, 2019, 2:43 PM

There was some talk back in the summer about a new job, promotion etc. No idea and dont really care. Maybe he grew up a chicken. Maybe Muschump spoke to him daily while watching his kid practice Etc. Don't know don't really care. At the end of the day I truly do not believe he is a Clowney type that will be a game-changer

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 18, 2019, 2:46 PM

Go back and watch his opener on ESPN from this year. Not very much happened when he lined up against decent competition this trend will continue in my opinion.

Dec 18, 2019, 2:49 PM

^^^Agreed. Granted..has a ton of potential...could be elite. But comparing his motor to Bresee's is like night and day...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 18, 2019, 2:46 PM

NO way he was getting up in front of that room and announce the CLEM. He will never go to the CFP or a major bowl or will win a conference championship. And he probably will be playing for two different staffs. But he gets to continue to live in Columbia...…..and have Zach Pickens as his mentor...lol.

But make no mistake, I definitely wanted him...but he has a ways to go strength and development wise. Playing at Hammond did him zero favors from a player development POV. He has a TON of potential...a very high ceiling....but will he achieve his potential at UofSC? I wouldn't trade him for any of our DL signees

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 18, 2019, 2:49 PM

Exactly, he knew he had a chance to red shirt here. It will be a big step playing private school ball to D1 football. There is a good chance he may need Coaching up. I’m sure the Coots will throw him in the fire ready or not .

Dec 18, 2019, 2:58 PM

Thinking Mama made his choice for him ???? For whatever reason**

... his local college

Dec 18, 2019, 3:01 PM

not that surprising regardless of usuc’s record

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,931
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive