»
Topic: Top 4
Replies: 9   Last Post: Nov 13, 2016 12:45 PM by: tonio
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 9  

Top 4

Posted: Nov 13, 2016 12:11 PM

#1 Alabama
#2 Clemson
#3 Ohio State
#4 Louisville
Any disagreements?

Re: Top 4

Posted: Nov 13, 2016 12:16 PM

Alabama, Ohio State, Clemson, Louisville. Don't see how we wouldn't at least drop a spot after loosing

Posted: Nov 13, 2016 12:21 PM

Total disagreement.The playoff committee doesn't want Clemson.We drop to 5, Louisville moves to 4 and stays there unless they lose to Houston or Kentucky.
And I don't see that happening.

Do you speak for the committee?***

Posted: Nov 13, 2016 12:25 PM

2019 white level member

Posted: Nov 13, 2016 12:27 PM

you mean that same committee that put us at number 1 last year and started us at 2 this year. that committee. smfh

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Lutz***

Posted: Nov 13, 2016 12:38 PM

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

[2]
Posted: Nov 13, 2016 12:21 PM

Don't be surprised if Louisville is ahead of us. If we can win out and win the ACC Championship game we will move back ahead. That's my prediction.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Two things the committee has been consistent with, head to

Posted: Nov 13, 2016 12:39 PM

head results, and conference championships. As long as we have the same number of losses, the head to head should keep Clemson ahead of Louisville. The same number of losses would also mean we have won the ACC, which is the second priority by the Committee. Louisville may be in, but not ahead of us, and in my opinion, only after the Michigan/ Ohio State game that sends the loser out of the playoff.

All of this is assuming UL beats Houston, which should be a high scoring back and forth game until the very end.

Posted: Nov 13, 2016 12:27 PM

I do not get every one's fascination with Louisville. They simply do not deserve to jump anyone(maybe Wash) they have played too weak a schedule to jump these guys. I see OSU moving into the top four--at 4.JMO

Posted: Nov 13, 2016 12:45 PM

I dont think Louisville deserves to be in top 5 but when Clemson was 9-0 all you heard from ESPN and sport center was with a Clemson loss Louisville is in. So you know they will be in regardless but we beat them head to head and Clemson should be #2 or #3. Where ever we are we need to start beating the Dog #### out of teams since we finally got our wake up call.

Replies: 9  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Charlotte
FOR SALE: Two LOWER LEVEL MIDFIELD tickets in section UO. $250 for the pair. Call Rob at 864-346-7727 if int...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
773 people have read this post