Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I was listening to the coot sports radio in cootlumbia
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,557

I was listening to the coot sports radio in cootlumbia

Nov 29, 2013, 4:56 PM

this morning. And they were asking for coot fans and Clemson fans to call and give their prediction for the game. Well we know how publicly stupid and arrogant coots can be when they think their brothers of ignorants are listening to cheer them on. One called in and was as arrogant, obnoxious, and ignorant as he could be without using vulgar lanuage about taters this and that at tater University. When he hung up, all the bias coot host were giggling and laughing about what the coot caller had to say. I guess it was about 30 minutes later a Tiger fan calls in. He said that he was picking that Top 25 nationally public University in Pickens. He said Clemson 34, the coots at usuc university 17. You could have heard a pin drop for a moment. Then one said that Carolina is in the top 25, the other said he was talking about top 25 academically, OHHHHHHH from the other host. Then nothing else, no giggling or laughing. The biases there is very thick, they can toss the chit talking out there toward Clemson and it's very funny to them. But when it comes back at them, they develop a serious case of lock jaw. Like we can't and don't talk chit about carowhina around here, and it ain't funny to them anymore. Like Jack Nicholson says THEY CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!! ;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lol....wish I'd heard that...

Nov 29, 2013, 5:17 PM

I've frequently listened to those Columbia call-in shows coming and going to the Upstate. They're about one IQ point above their fellow SEC inbred callers to the Paul Finebaum show.

I'm a Southerner born and raised and remain in love with with my home town.....but I'll tell ya, listening to Finebaum's show would help me decide whether or not to move to Alabama. We in SC have plenty of our own, but the "Yaller Hammer" state seems to have a special type of moron.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Top 25?

Nov 29, 2013, 5:46 PM

http://www.insidehighered.com/news/2009/06/03/rankings

Sold your soul for magazine rankings...LOL!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dude, Clemson analyzed the criteria and worked hard to

Nov 29, 2013, 5:53 PM

meet that criteria. Some people might view that as SMART.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Actually # 21 Coot!***

Nov 29, 2013, 5:55 PM [ in reply to Top 25? ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Smart....

Nov 29, 2013, 6:04 PM

But the university's president, James F. Barker, took a very different approach in his peer assessments. Barker, too, rated his institution as "strong" -- but he gave no other university in the country that high a mark, handing out 18 "good"s (3's), 94 "adequate"s (2's), 126 "marginal"s, and 21 "don't know"s in the 2009 ranking. Because U.S. News's "national universities" category includes not only well-regarded public institutions such as the Universities of California at Berkeley, Michigan, and North Carolina at Chapel Hill, but also private universities such as Harvard, Stanford, and Yale, Barker has rated his institution more highly than all of those.

Read more: http://www.insidehighered.com/news/2009/06/09/clemson#ixzz2m4vqJIQV
Inside Higher Ed

What you call smart...

Nov 29, 2013, 6:05 PM

...most decent people call unethical.

so what the coot

Nov 29, 2013, 7:17 PM

Is saying is that Barkers vote ALONE, got Clemson to #21?

Maybe you need to do a little more research there lil coot.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,557
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic