Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Too many jokey, silly posts
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 91
| visibility 1

Too many jokey, silly posts

Dec 12, 2017, 8:28 AM

Not enough serious, game anylyst, film breakdown posts... There was a time you could come on here and get a solid view point about the opposing team. Outside of Cmoney, nobody is truly breaking down/talking about the game... This has turned to a grown man playground where only about 10 of y'all catches each other corny inside jokes... Let's talk football! MEN

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah

Dec 12, 2017, 8:29 AM

it's completely out of control in here!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

Re: Too many jokey, silly posts

Dec 12, 2017, 8:30 AM

Won't be surprised if someone copies my head line... See it all the time

Somebody got up on the wrong side of the bed today

Dec 12, 2017, 8:30 AM

Silly jokey poasts here? In the mange? Do you have a link to any of said poasts?

Tia

Re: Somebody got up on the wrong side of the bed today***

Dec 12, 2017, 8:31 AM

Nah. I just remember the time when folks actually talked football on here.

way back in September of '17? the good ole days

Dec 12, 2017, 9:20 AM

remember them well. my how time flies........

Re: Somebody got up on the wrong side of the bed today***

Dec 12, 2017, 10:41 AM [ in reply to Re: Somebody got up on the wrong side of the bed today*** ]

What was your name then?

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

I missed the part of your post addressing

Dec 12, 2017, 8:32 AM

the opposing team and breaking down/talking about the game.

#partoftheproblem

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

nice

Dec 12, 2017, 8:33 AM

hashtag

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

I've decided to help you.

Dec 12, 2017, 8:35 AM

Serious threads:

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/thread/Who-do-you-think-we-will-land-out-of-the-following-1764775?tstart=0

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Dec 12, 2017, 8:36 AM

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/thread/Mr-Football-Award-is-Overrated-1764783?tstart=0

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/thread/First-play-from-scrimmage-vs-Bama-1764791?tstart=0

Who died and made you king***

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/thread/New-Story-Tuesday-recruiting-insider-More-intel-on-KJ-Henry-1764773?tstart=0

Dec 12, 2017, 8:37 AM

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/thread/DC-Jim-Leavitt-from-leaving-to-join-Willie-Taggart-at-FSU-1764753?tstart=0

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/thread/Next-years-Clemson-Heisman-Hopefuls-1764765?tstart=0

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/thread/Will-Cain-or-RRMC-go-pro-after-this-year-1764758?tstart=0

Dec 12, 2017, 8:38 AM

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/thread/Do-we-go-for-a-homerun-early-1764760?tstart=0

Dec 12, 2017, 8:38 AM

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/thread/Expect-cheap-shots-from-bama-early-trying-to-1764764?tstart=0

Dec 12, 2017, 8:39 AM

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/thread/OG-Trey-Hill-to-UGA-1764750?tstart=0

Dec 12, 2017, 8:39 AM

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/thread/Anyone-notice-Kelly-Bryant-1764767?tstart=0

Dec 12, 2017, 8:40 AM

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/thread/Tickets-For-Sugar-Bowl-1764782?tstart=0

Re: Too many jokey, silly posts***

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/thread/TNET-Swinney-Unbelievable-effort-respect-marks-new-Clemson-Alabama-rivalry-1764629?tstart=0

Dec 12, 2017, 8:41 AM

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/thread/Sports-Illustrated-Cover-1764794?tstart=0

I blame the RAG***

Dec 12, 2017, 8:42 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's a lot of people here on it including the OP.***

Dec 12, 2017, 8:49 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^ All of these are from the front page alone...

Dec 12, 2017, 8:43 AM

and that wasn't even all of them.

You forgot juan

Dec 12, 2017, 8:57 AM

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/thread/Exploitable-Alabama-formation-1764801

HTH the OP

Re: ^^^ All of these are from the front page alone...

Dec 12, 2017, 8:58 AM [ in reply to ^^^ All of these are from the front page alone... ]

I've read majority of those. I talked about Cain and RRMC leaving last week, idc about Trey Hill or even the recruitment of KJ Henry. I wanna see Clemson vs Bama talk. Some of those game links you shared I already reviewed. I don't care about the price of sugar bowl tickets either, I shared KB being the #1 Heisman candidate on my Facebook LAST WEEK, you know, when the article actually came out.

Oh you poor thing

Dec 12, 2017, 9:03 AM

How inconsiderate of everybody else to not keep you entertained

Who said I wanted to talk football with you?

Dec 12, 2017, 9:13 AM [ in reply to Re: ^^^ All of these are from the front page alone... ]

Seems like you are trying to talk football with me, or at least some strange complaint about football threads variant of talking football.

Re: Who said I wanted to talk football with you?

Dec 12, 2017, 12:32 PM

This board strokes your ego a little too much my guy.

Re: Who said I wanted to talk football with you?

Dec 12, 2017, 12:35 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Spit-ballin' of course, but someone pining for a ride...

Dec 12, 2017, 12:37 PM [ in reply to Re: Who said I wanted to talk football with you? ]

on the bich seat of FM's Harley, likely shouldn't cast aspersions, you know, unless FM enjoys a little fight in his wimmins?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ego is asking an entire football board to restrict threads

Dec 12, 2017, 12:41 PM [ in reply to Re: Who said I wanted to talk football with you? ]

to the topics you like.

Ego works, there are other words as well.***

Dec 12, 2017, 12:42 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ego works, there are other words as well.***

Dec 12, 2017, 12:47 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: Ego is asking an entire football board to restrict threads***

Dec 12, 2017, 12:44 PM [ in reply to Ego is asking an entire football board to restrict threads ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

i'm betting "ego" is not the operative word hear***

Dec 12, 2017, 12:52 PM [ in reply to Ego is asking an entire football board to restrict threads ]

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

BEWM***

Dec 12, 2017, 1:26 PM [ in reply to Ego is asking an entire football board to restrict threads ]

for man talk >>>>>grindr

Dec 12, 2017, 9:20 AM [ in reply to Re: ^^^ All of these are from the front page alone... ]

good luck!

We aren’t allowed to have fun anymore...

Dec 12, 2017, 9:09 AM [ in reply to ^^^ All of these are from the front page alone... ]

King Clemson has spoken!!!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 12, 2017, 8:44 AM

I smell chicken

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Work Hard, Do Your Best, Keep Your Word, Never Get Too Big For Your Britches, Trust In God, Have no fear and Never Forget a Friend ~ Harry S. Truman

game anylyst are overrated.

Dec 12, 2017, 8:50 AM

we must put the #### back in anylyst!

I have no clue what you are talking about.

Dec 12, 2017, 8:54 AM

TIGER BALLS.

I'm super duper serial....

Dec 12, 2017, 9:00 AM

https://youtu.be/h05YfP_8UsU

There was a time in the 100 days

Dec 12, 2017, 9:09 AM

since you joined?

I agree with the sentiment, but aren't you a "johnny come lately" to be discussing how TigerNet has devolved?

Re: There was a time in the 100 days

Dec 12, 2017, 9:13 AM

Don't worry, he won't be around much longer. Pulse is going south quicker than a Lamecock coed at a tailgate.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 12, 2017, 9:14 AM [ in reply to There was a time in the 100 days ]

He is the former ForeverClemson handle

Dec 12, 2017, 12:31 PM [ in reply to There was a time in the 100 days ]

Dude I was on this board in 2012 and ever since I've been om here either posting or just reading... There was a time when there was no corny ### middle aged men making middle school jokes on here. It's okay to laugh and live a little, but it's getting out of hand.

Dec 12, 2017, 12:32 PM

But you joined 9/1/17, so what was your handle pre-that date?

Dec 12, 2017, 12:36 PM

I made another account right before the season, yes. I wanted to talk clemson football this year but I can't bc literally everything I say good or bad gets a thumbs down. My introduction post for an example, it got thumbs down and I didn't say one thing bad about Clemson.. But the Bama fan who came on here last week got all thumbs up on his introduction post. But to answer your question I have no freaking idea what the date was, I just know Tajh, Sammy and Nuk was on the same team when I started posting on here. Probably been around here longer than you have.

Dec 12, 2017, 12:40 PM

That doesn't answer the question, I didn't ask when you last joined. What was your former handle?

I've had the same handle since I joined the site, which was October 14, 2007 (more than 10 years ago), which was well before Tajh, Sammy, and Nuk were on the same team so I highly doubt you've been around here longer than I, or many of the other posters you're calling out, have been.

Dec 12, 2017, 12:45 PM

I wasn't on here in 2007 NO. My former handle got banned bc the RAG teamed up (like they always do when they don't like a poster) and went to the mods on me. I've seen racial slurs be made by CT88 , his account was never banned nor suspended. So that tells me everything I need to know about this board. I've should've known better though. My former handle I will never tell you bc it's irrelevant now. Just know I wasn't liked on here and I'm not NAT...

Dec 12, 2017, 12:48 PM

I didn't say you were on here in 2007, but I have been.

To be fair, you would probably be liked a bit more if you didn't a) tell the members of TigerNet what to do, b) didn't play the race card, and c) maybe donate every once in a while.

From looking around the boards its normally the people that start chit that have issues.

^^^^^^NAT is back!!***

Dec 12, 2017, 1:29 PM [ in reply to Re: There was a time in the 100 days ]

Dec 12, 2017, 12:33 PM [ in reply to Re: There was a time in the 100 days ]

Dec 12, 2017, 12:37 PM

And your neck has gotten a little redder since I've talked to you.

Dec 12, 2017, 12:41 PM

Nothing wrong with getting a little sun, it's pretty vital to survival.

Dec 12, 2017, 12:41 PM [ in reply to Re: There was a time in the 100 days ]

Dec 12, 2017, 1:27 PM [ in reply to Re: There was a time in the 100 days ]

What makes you so sure that the corny ### joksters you so despise are actually middle aged men?

Dec 12, 2017, 9:11 AM

Dec 12, 2017, 9:17 AM

Three weeks to go before the game. I'm sure game talk will get more serious soon.

A guy with a 42% pulse is concerned about what is posted on this board. Hmmmm***

Dec 12, 2017, 9:24 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tis the season...maybe you should pour yourself some

Dec 12, 2017, 9:29 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

yes, yes. very "nat-ish"***

Dec 12, 2017, 9:31 AM

I never even knew we had a king.

Dec 12, 2017, 9:32 AM

How'd we get a king?

Looks like you voted for him...

Dec 12, 2017, 9:32 AM

With a TU.

I never like people to feel left out, Frances.

Dec 24, 2019, 3:05 PM

Expecially you.

He must be a Windsor

Dec 12, 2017, 9:53 AM [ in reply to I never even knew we had a king. ]

How can you tell he's king?***

Dec 12, 2017, 10:01 AM [ in reply to I never even knew we had a king. ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well one thing I know....

Dec 12, 2017, 11:34 AM [ in reply to I never even knew we had a king. ]

tigerking79® ain't gonna like this

hey nat - what happened to bama last year??

Dec 12, 2017, 9:33 AM

this is a sirius football question, so i expect an answer

King Clemson to the pit of misery!

Dec 12, 2017, 9:43 AM

Dilly Dilly!

So, you seriously want to hear what a bunch of arm chair,

Dec 12, 2017, 11:15 AM

PlayStation coaches think in regards to breaking down film?

Come on man, that's the coaches job. With the early signing day in 8 days the KJ Henry, Cade Mays, etc. are the big news makers. Bama game is 11 days after that so there is plenty of time to discuss.

By the way, just to help you out, you meant game analysis, the analysts are the ones who are part of the broadcast crew calling the games.

Re: So, you seriously want to hear what a bunch of arm chair,

Dec 12, 2017, 12:40 PM

Doesn't matter. I rather see people who sit on their couch all day talk about the big game instead of them making corny aszz inside jokes.

Dec 12, 2017, 11:17 AM

Fully agree.

Dec 12, 2017, 11:51 AM

The word men on this forum is a misnomer baby boys would suit some much better

Hopefully this will help you and other too serial bandwagon

Dec 12, 2017, 12:36 PM

fans such as yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxawsV1uHVk

Re: Hopefully this will help you and other too serial bandwagon

Dec 12, 2017, 12:38 PM

I've been going to games since me 2001. Nothing bandwagon about me.

You said: "going to games..." you didn't say which games

Dec 12, 2017, 2:23 PM

coot.

thats why I rarely post during the off season

Dec 12, 2017, 12:48 PM

The tennis off season that is

Re: thats why I rarely post during the off season

Dec 12, 2017, 12:49 PM

You do a thankless job, good sir.

When is that?***

Dec 12, 2017, 1:04 PM [ in reply to thats why I rarely post during the off season ]

83 replies and you're still not wrong***

Dec 12, 2017, 2:24 PM

Dont make me get Kate Upton....up in here...

Dec 12, 2017, 2:27 PM

I'm not skeered to do it either.....

The jounge is this a way***

Dec 12, 2017, 2:35 PM

Dec 12, 2017, 6:08 PM

I get it, a little.

I prefer the variety. Sometimes I just want to talk game and program. Other times I just need a good laugh and can usually find that here too.

We’ve got a healthy troll family living under the bridge, but if you brush up on your sarcasm interpretation skills and take a moment to catch up, most of them are pretty da mn funny.

Point is, you can find it all here; substance, humor, sarcasm, support. You can pick from the salad bar, and if you don’t like the imitation crab meat, then just stay away from it and stick to that broccoli with bacon salad stuff at the end.

Haynous? posted this a week ago if you want a good

Dec 13, 2017, 10:55 AM

breakdown of the game. Not sure why it didn't get traction - maybe because it's long but these guys are pretty good at breaking down the games.

https://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=22748149

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree 100%. I used to really enjoy these message boards.

Dec 13, 2017, 11:43 AM

They're actually pretty terrible now, especially when reading other teams' boards. I used to really enjoy reading a lot of threads on Tigernet. Now, I hardly ever read any because it's all inside jokes and very little substance.

Dec 13, 2017, 1:40 PM

Too much silly and corny stuff on this site.

Replies: 91
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic