»
Topic: so nice to see calipari
Replies: 5   Last Post: Apr 8, 2014 10:38 AM by: tigervw
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

so nice to see calipari

Posted: Apr 7, 2014 11:45 PM

Tears, glad they lost so he can at some humble pie.

Too bad he didn't shed a tear for UMass or Memphis

[1]
Posted: Apr 7, 2014 11:57 PM

Both schools had Final Four appearances vacated when he was coach.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Calipari

2019 purple level member

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

I get why people hate the guy...

Posted: Apr 8, 2014 12:02 AM

But he doesn't get enough credit for the coach he is. He is a helluva coach, teacher and person.

I don't hate him

Posted: Apr 8, 2014 12:05 AM

but, I sure don't respect him. He is the only coach in history to have final four appearances vacated at two different schools. How would you feel if you were a fan of those schools?

2019 purple level member

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Sure wasn't Cal's fault...they shouldn't have stripped Memph

Posted: Apr 8, 2014 12:18 AM

Any reporter worth his salt said they got a raw deal....heck,they never he found evidence that Rose did anything wrong....a total NCAA screw job.

My whole deal with people knocking Cal is that they bring up the final fours and hats it bc that's all they know. Rose supposedly cheated on his SAT, they don't really know and Camby took some money during the summer before his junior year.

It's similar to Pete Carroll. They took everything from him bc Reggie bush took some benefits before his junior year. Just a raw deal by NCAA.

Calipari may cheat but he's never been accused of anything. I know some people very connected in he college ball world and only a few of the top guys don't cheat.

calipari is the jackie sherill of college basketball

Posted: Apr 8, 2014 10:38 AM

the best money can buy.

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: ACC Championship
FOR SALE: 10 ACC Championship tickets together in LOWER Section 106, Row 19. Will split in any quantity. $165e...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
864 people have read this post